Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virginia -8.5

Im curious why so many people are on albany with the points here, and even money line? theyve played two teams this season UMASS and VCU and got blown out huge in both. Why all the love for Albany? I dont see it warranted. Singletary is going to blow this game up and have a huge day, and this one will not be even close

Dbldown11

I also feel the same way about Tennesse -7. Long Beach st has beated no one all season long. When they did play a decent team their "high scoring" offense wasnt so high scoring and they got blown out big.

Also are people all over Albany just because of their performance in the tourny last year almost beating a #1 seed as a #16 seed?

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    I also feel the same way about Tennesse -7. Long Beach st has beated no one all season long. When they did play a decent team their "high scoring" offense wasnt so high scoring and they got blown out big.
    I agree w/your statements about the LBC, don't see that happenin even though I'd like it to since that's where I grew up.
    But then again I'm not backing my statement up with anything on this game either.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, all of the -7 to -9 teams today (Virginia, Texas, Tennessee, Oregon) represent value IMO. At least 3 of those four cover.

Dbldown11

i always get nervous when i feel really good about a game and see everyone else on a different side, but im encouraged by what i see from virginia haha. Hopefully the same will happen for Tennessee, and i think it will. Weve seen all tournament that the big conferences are far and above the small conferences this year

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess this line should have been -28.5

Dbldown11

so far tennessee is doing what Virginia did, hope it holds up

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    so far tennessee is doing what Virginia did, hope it holds up
    I don't know tenn game a lot closer than virginia