imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clemson -1.5 -102 seems like solid play... Thoughts?

Clemson should get a good % of the Rebs in here and should be the more aggresive team..

If Clemson doesn't **** up they should win this.. I'm not a big fan of the teams WV has defeated in the Nit..

This is their toughest test..

Clemson

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemson would be the only way that I could play this game man! No one would LISTEN to me the other night when they played the shvtty ass Air Force team the other night... I know Air Force made it real close at the end, but the Tigers had them the whole game! West Virginia was lucky as hell to win the other night and I think the luck runs out against a hungry Clemson squad!!!

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now P2M it is not that no one would listen to you, I just cautioned against making it a huge bet. Depending on when you placed your bet you would have pushed or won by two. Like I said in the original post, I thought Clemson was the right side but Bzdelik was the better coach and getting far more out of his talent. Purnell's team has played uninspired ball all year and you never know when they will do it again.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

WV beat a tougher team in Mississippi St. the other night than Clemson did in beating Air Force. And secondly this game will be close at the end, and when games go down to the wire it's all about free throw which clemson couldnt make if their lives depended on it. West Virginia Moneyline is the easy play for me

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I like the other side in this one IMG. I will most likely be on West Virginia tonight. Possible money line play.

imgv94

I'm thinking about the Under..

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air Force played one of their worst games of the season and would have still won the game if not for going 6-14 from the FT line, where they are the best team in the country. You could tell in the second half that Clemson had no answer on the defensive end, and each possession AFA was getting a wide open look.
    West Virginia does exactly what Air Force does, they just do it better. Wrong team favored in this one.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Probably a good idea. I really think Clemson and their idiot coach Purnell will be bewildered by WVU's 1-3-1 defense.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    IMG, I was also looking at the total in this one... Not too sure what to think about it because the other night West Virginia shot the ball terrible and still put up 63 points! They only shot 36% from the field and you know that they are gonna do better than that tonight... Clemson comes in on 3 straight OVERS and WVU comes in on 2 straight UNDERS! WHAT GIVES TONIGHT???

Anyone else have any thoughts on this total???

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

West Virginia did beat UCLA and should have beaten Louisville in the Big East Tournament, which might have gotten them into the NCAAs. Think they have played better teams throughout the season, so I like WVa. in this spot.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I played WV.My feeling is that the game with Air Force will take a toll tonight.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was leaning towards Clemson but it seems like all the sharps like WV... Maybe we should all just load up on under when the line goes to 139 or 140.

imgv94

You think it will hit 139?

Halo
    Halo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will not go 139. There was a surge but it was battled back down. I like the over though you figure Clemson has averaged 73.1 ppg on the road and 72.2 ppg it's last five games. Then and West Virginia has averaged 72 ppg on the road and 73.8 ppg it's last five, its a nice over. I don't think I would go crazy on it but a small bet is deff. in order.