PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

paulypoker's 80% win rate

Willie Bee
    SBR File Clerk

SBR Points : 868
    Message Me
    Challenge Me

moved posts from Lakerboys NCAA basketball thread

I made it so you have your own thread to discuss your 80% win rate. Good luck with that.........WB

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original post

I'm amazed at your following for such amateur plays WOW if I was following you I would be broke you know I quit posting a month ago and have been winning over 80% since maybe you should try it cause when ever I posted it just fukked me up big time
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 03-19-10 at 05:52 PM.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I'm amazed at your following for such amateur plays WOW if I was following you I would be broke you know I quit posting a month ago and have been winning over 80% since maybe you should try it cause when ever I posted it just fukked me up big time
    do u realize that LB broke even today? You obviously haven't been following that closely.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

what does posting your plays have to do with losing?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Well I can tell you this much from my experience ever since I stopped posting my plays and getting side tracked from peoples comments I have not come close to losing in over a month now

tavinator13
    tavinator13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

Its actually more that if you don't post your plays you can claim to hit as high of a percentage as you'd like and bash on great cappers like LB by calling their plays amateur. Might as well be John Morrison claiming you're hitting 150% of your plays, blah blah blah.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by tavinator13 View Post
    Its actually more that if you don't post your plays you can claim to hit as high of a percentage as you'd like and bash on great cappers like LB by calling their plays amateur. Might as well be John Morrison claiming you're hitting 150% of your plays, blah blah blah.
    I don't give a shit if you or anyone else believes me, after all I only have to answer to myself I'm winning and this is all that matters

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I don't give a shit if you or anyone else believes me, after all I only have to answer to myself I'm winning and this is all that matters
    If u don't care if anyone believes u and u only answer to yourself, why come in this thread and start posting that LBs picks are "amateur"? You're a tool bro.
    Points Awarded:

tavinator13 gave Lakers714 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lowbets
    lowbets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yet you followed this thread and or his picks enough to see that they were amateur, go troll elewheres.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    If u don't care if anyone believes u and u only answer to yourself, why come in this thread and start posting that LBs picks are "amateur"? You're a tool bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by lowbets View Post
    Yet you followed this thread and or his picks enough to see that they were amateur, go troll elewheres.
    You wanna check me out and see a real pro in action here is a link to my NFL thread you will see with your own eyes that I am flawless
    This is what really happend in the Superbowl

tavinator13
    tavinator13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reported

now go have your mom make you some meatloaf tool

cashflowmatters
    cashflowmatters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tavinator13 View Post
    Reported

now go have your mom make you some meatloaf tool
    Agreed, take ur business else where

memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

You wanna check me out and see a real pro in action here is a link to my NFL thread you will see with your own eyes that I am flawless
    This is what really happend in the Superbowl
    NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SEE YA

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Good morning guys. Isn't it funny how the haters come out when it isn't a monster night? Sad , must not have a fvcking life!

PAULYPOKER

This thread that willie bee made on his own without my knowledge on his attempt to stop me from trash talking Lakerboy the almighty one this thread was originally a post in in LB's thread titled Lakerboy and Minions NCAA Thread
    What I cannot understand is that his picks are mediocre at best meaning I do much better on my own but he has a following as if he is the second coming of Christ just goes to show how lambs can be led to a slaughter
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-15 at 12:00 PM. Reason: link does not work