SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

New Mexico @ San Diego State

The Aztecs (24-0, 13-0 Mountain West Conference) extended the nation's only unblemished mark and the best start in program history on Saturday with a late surge at Air Force, 89-74.

Five San Diego State players come into Tuesday's matchup with New Mexico (17-8, 6-6) averaging between Feagin's 8.8 points per game

At 79.6 points per game, New Mexico had the nation's 18th-most prolific scoring offense through the weekend.

Pick is NM +15.5

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

I am on the same side Drew. Good Luck.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Upset let down time

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Interesting game, they played recently in The Pit and SDSU went on a 17-0 run to start the game and won by around 30. That said, NM was missing their leading scorer and a couple other guys were suspended as well. NM does not play much defense but is in a revenge spot. Gun to my head, i'd probably take the points as well. As long as SDSU wins, I'm happy and hope you guys cover!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Interesting game, they played recently in The Pit and SDSU went on a 17-0 run to start the game and won by around 30. That said, NM was missing their leading scorer and a couple other guys were suspended as well. NM does not play much defense but is in a revenge spot. Gun to my head, i'd probably take the points as well. As long as SDSU wins, I'm happy and hope you guys cover!
    I like state and they are clearly playing above there paid grade. However I am reminded how SDSU almost lost to a crappy San Jose State team.

I still say they lose 2 games and one I’m pretty sure to Nevada. However I believe one of these big dog teams actually beat them.

We shall see.

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I like state and they are clearly playing above there paid grade. However I am reminded how SDSU almost lost to a crappy San Jose State team.

I still say they lose 2 games and one I’m pretty sure to Nevada. However I believe one of these big dog teams actually beat them.

We shall see.
    I’m actually considering doing a ML chase for the remaining 5 games. You could flat bet each dog and profit if any of them hits (based on what I assume the lines will look like).

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    I’m actually considering doing a ML chase for the remaining 5 games. You could flat bet each dog and profit if any of them hits (based on what I assume the lines will look like).
    Thats a good thought but i might only go with the two away games for SD St..... Boise St and Nev. The estimated spreads are 8 pts on each of those.

The last 3 home games have est spreads of 19, 18, and 15. I understand your logic on ML bets but those 3 home games see like a bridge too far for the visitors to win outright.... But, if they did.... if they did... it would be nice hit.

Good luck

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Thats a good thought but i might only go with the two away games for SD St..... Boise St and Nev. The estimated spreads are 8 pts on each of those.

The last 3 home games have est spreads of 19, 18, and 15. I understand your logic on ML bets but those 3 home games see like a bridge too far for the visitors to win outright.... But, if they did.... if they did... it would be nice hit.

Good luck
    I would take Boise ML next game. I think this is the game the Azteks most likley lose.

HeeluvaGuy

I estimated the moneylines at +1200, +300, +1600, +1200, and +800. I went ahead and played it for the hell of it. Only 3 teams in the last 40 seasons have made it through the regular season undefeated. Worth a stab IMO.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

You will get under +200 vs Nevada in Nevada maybe less.

HeeluvaGuy

Probably right. I was using the kenpom line, but the betting line will likely be smaller.

JAKEPEAVY21

I''ll tell you what, Matt mitchell has improved leaps and bounds from the previous 2 seasons. He lost some weight in the offseason and the guy is a freaking beast this year. Very impressed with his diverse game, he seems to do whatever is needed.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I''ll tell you what, Matt mitchell has improved leaps and bounds from the previous 2 seasons. He lost some weight in the offseason and the guy is a freaking beast this year. Very impressed with his diverse game, he seems to do whatever is needed.
    Agree!! He gets better each game.

At this point I hope they run the table.
    Last edited by pimike; 02-12-20 at 01:38 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Agree!! He get ls better each game.

At this point I hope the run the table.
    I could be wrong mike but it looks to me like he is an NBA player. He is also shooting over 40% from 3 point range. I feel like they are going to run the table although a loss before the tourney could possibly be a good thing?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I could be wrong mike but it looks to me like he is an NBA player. He is also shooting over 40% from 3 point range. I feel like they are going to run the table although a loss before the tourney could possibly be a good thing?
    Yes, a lose could be good. It would make them refocus. However, hope it isn’t the last game. That could be devasting if in Nevada before the Conference Championship.

HeeluvaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    I would take Boise ML next game. I think this is the game the Azteks most likley lose.

Just a little over 30 minutes to tip in this one. ML is +215 on 5Dimes right now.

HeeluvaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Got UNLV +900 today. Ended the chase up a little over 3u.