sleeper
    sleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4263

Buffalo -4

Seems to good to be true. Someone talk me out of a max play

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Is Buffalo getting too much credit for their upset win in WV? Carbondale is a tough environment to play at for the first time.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I was on Buff +11 at WVU the other night. Buff really is gonna be a real good team but SIU ain’t bad either. I posted this on another thread here - beware of an early non-conf spot of extreme differences in pace of play. Buffalo is super up tempo and SIU is one of slowest pace teams in the country like ranked 300 or so. That could mess with buff a bit. For me it’s a stay away.

sleeper
    sleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4263

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I was on Buff +11 at WVU the other night. Buff really is gonna be a real good team but SIU ain’t bad either. I posted this on another thread here - beware of an early non-conf spot of extreme differences in pace of play. Buffalo is super up tempo and SIU is one of slowest pace teams in the country like ranked 300 or so. That could mess with buff a bit. For me it’s a stay away.
    Thanks a ton for the insight brother. The line is down to -3 as well with public on buff

Looks like a hard pass for me

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think it will be a curse that Buffalo slipped into the top 25 just before this game. Anyone who's gone to a school at a mid-major knows when a "top 25" team shows up it really brings the crowds, and the home team is going to be juiced up and ready to go so they can see their team name slide by on the bottom of ESPN ticker as the winner.

I think we will find out tonight what Buffalo is really made of. Crazy how far they've come. They were 2-16 in the MAC my freshmen year.

I agree probably should pass and enjoy the game.

jfalco131
    jfalco131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 623

As a dude who lives in Buffalo and partied HARRD at BUFF, im taking the -3 hahaha GL brotha
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave jfalco131 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by jfalco131 View Post
    As a dude who lives in Buffalo and partied HARRD at BUFF, im taking the -3 hahaha GL brotha
    Nice man me too! Were you around in the PJ Bottoms and Mollys days? I couldn't believe the party scene back then. Chalked ID was all you needed to get into bars, if that. $5 all you can drink frat parties. South campus area was ridiculous. Parties up and down every block. Just a bunch of 18-19 year olds getting drunk. Can't believe nobody died.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Nice man me too! Were you around in the PJ Bottoms and Mollys days? I couldn't believe the party scene back then. Chalked ID was all you needed to get into bars, if that. $5 all you can drink frat parties. South campus area was ridiculous. Parties up and down every block. Just a bunch of 18-19 year olds getting drunk. Can't believe nobody died.
    Wow I’m having flashbacks to my MSU days 10 years ago. Sounds just like it. Miss it!

jfalco131
    jfalco131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 623

ohh yah, the memories!!! and Good cash boys!!! Go Bulls!!

Cubs2016
    Cubs2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5307

Pay the squares

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Buffalo is for real this year.