shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

Zags could be the 1st ever #1 seed to lose

After watching BYU get throttled tonight. What a sad conference btw. Zags could absolutely lose.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

True
    I definitely don't have them going deep

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I feel like Field to win West Region -185 against Gonzaga is the steal of a lifetime. Kornet will be a very bad matchup for Gonzaga if they play Vandy.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Because a deflated BYU lost in the NIT just after one of their key players was announced done for the season?

it is a sad conference, but that's also why Gonzaga completely plowed through everybody minus the one loss to BYU

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

If these guys want to go off the nit the pac12 will be out the first weekend.

Arlington is a good team who had some horrible losses and was fired up for the nit.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    I feel like Field to win West Region -185 against Gonzaga is the steal of a lifetime. Kornet will be a very bad matchup for Gonzaga if they play Vandy.
    I do agree with this, Vandy would be a tricky game as would wvu.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Gonzaga will not lose first round. That's absurd. I am a huge BYU fan and unloaded on UT Arlington +5.5. That was my biggest bet all year. BYU was super unmotivated for that game. Gonzaga won't win it all but will advance at least to Elite Eight

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

To lose 1st round? There's a reason why they're 22 point favorites. This team is a legit 1 or 2 seed

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

I don't think Gonzaga will lose here, and I don't put much stock in NIT results. However, South Dakota St plays a style that is conducive to pulling an upset. They will jack a ton of threes, and they typically get to the free throw line a lot. A David can slay a Goliath with that style if shots fall.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Gonzaga has been to tourney something like 19 straight years. Tournament tested, players stay yada yada, this team isn't losing first round.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Zags beat SMC 3 times and stopped Jock Landale - a Kareem Abdul Jabbar award finalist. South Dakota State is led by Mike Daum down low. While Daum has a different skillset, zags can easily shut him down too. Zags clog the interior but also have guys like Collins that can guard stretch 4/5 opponents out to the 3pt line. Without Daum playing his best game, SDSU gets blown out.