2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    Its all good man no worries. I just saw a small portion of it and it looked like it was more of a combination of both. St. Louis was getting up and down the floor.
    i really felt like it would take a combination of both to avoid sweating that number., still feel like that less likely to happen more times than the alternative over time, which why i wouldnt have bet them.

i rarely feel too bad bout talking someone off a play cause i think there a lot of games where passing is the right play regardless of outcome.. that easy to lose sight of if ya beat yourself up over passing on a woulda been winner. that said slu turned out to be a double digit dog that damn near won. passing might not have been best play! lol..

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i really felt like it would take a combination of both to avoid sweating that number., still feel like that less likely to happen more times than the alternative over time, which why i wouldnt have bet them.

i rarely feel too bad bout talking someone off a play cause i think there a lot of games where passing is the right play regardless of outcome.. that easy to lose sight of if ya beat yourself up over passing on a woulda been winner. that said slu turned out to be a double digit dog that damn near won. passing might not have been best play! lol..
    Yea its cool man, lets get some winners on this big card today!

First 12