No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why was New Mexico a dog at Boise?

Who comes up with this shit?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't you keep your endless A/D/D posts in one thread?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And yet you always respond.

You're like a trained monkey.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Why do you always wait for results to give responses like this, not to mention its only halftime. No reason for NM to be favored at Boise.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    No reason for NM to be favored at Boise.
    How do you figure?

A123
    A123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

NM +3 1/2 2h bang it

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

no coin hooks ya in

lines ya up

then he sinks ya.

nice work coin.. and you know the answer i'd imagine kenpom had them winning

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    How do you figure?
    Explain how and why they would be favored at Boise.

I/O

Why do you always wait for results to give responses like this, not to mention its only halftime. No reason for NM to be favored at Boise.
    It's his fingerprint.

No Coin is a master endless troller.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

the nerd

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Dont worry.. Boise and their fantastic coach will prevail!

I/O

A123
    A123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by A123 View Post
    NM +3 1/2 2h bang it
    Thats tough, 8 mins without a FG then 3 mins without a FG then another 3 mins without a FG. 14 minutes in the second half with no FG. They really beat themselves.

Well they covered the full game for me but couldnt get the 2nd half. It happens.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by A123 View Post
    NM +3 1/2 2h bang it
    Hope you didn't make this cuz of No Clue's thread

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

No coin your proba nice guy but seriously man.piece of advice. Stop making a fool of yourself constantly with these threads

I/O

Stop making sense ok. Coiner knows more than Vegas!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

took new mexico....will never back this point shaving bunch of thugs from boise again

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    No coin your proba nice guy but seriously man.piece of advice. Stop making a fool of yourself constantly with these threads
    We can only hope

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

We can only hope
    Your efforts, as usual, are duly noted.

If I'm wasting time starting threads, what does that mean you are doing when you constantly take the time to respond for no reason and to no avail?

There's an ignore function. Use it. Otherwise, continue to show how mentally weak you are. Be my guest.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Deep conference play

men/boys

Playing Monday morning QB, should make you hit every throw Tuesday

I/O

Your efforts, as usual, are duly noted.

If I'm wasting time starting threads, what does that mean you are doing when you constantly take the time to respond for no reason and to no avail?

There's an ignore function. Use it. Otherwise, continue to show how mentally weak you are. Be my guest.
    reading is a skill

Again, how about keeping all your stupid thoughts in one thread. Love the passive aggressive handle on things.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

reading is a skill

Again, how about keeping all your stupid thoughts in one thread. Love the passive aggressive handle on things.
    Why do you care? Seriously? And how stupid are you to keep reading over and over and over and over again when it bothers you this much? Is someone forcing you to open the threads? Unreal.

I/O

Why do you care? Seriously? And how stupid are you to keep reading over and over and over and over again when it bothers you this much? Is someone forcing you to open the threads? Unreal.
    Is someone forcing you to make stupid thread after stupid thread? And be wrong on top of it? Just trying to read the forum without your stupid posts endlessly appearing. Doesn't matter if I'm opening the threads or not. You can keep it in one thread and have the same jolly crew that responds to your posts find all your endless thoughts there.

Game starts. First freaking half and you feel the compulsion to post stupid shit about a game not even at halftime? Not even close to the actual outcome. And then your nonsense is dead wrong. And you may have pushed a fellow SBR poster to lose money with your stupid drivel. Complete trolling by you.

Seems others in this forum are tired of your act as well.

Go buy yourself a mirror and a chew toy. Or just get a life.

I/O

Why was New Mexico a dog at Boise?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Didn't Boise State win this game?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Boise did win, and right team was favorite! Not sure why NM would have ever been a fav at Boise?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Didn't Boise State win this game?
    Did they cover? I must've missed that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Is someone forcing you to make stupid thread after stupid thread? And be wrong on top of it? Just trying to read the forum without your stupid posts endlessly appearing. Doesn't matter if I'm opening the threads or not. You can keep it in one thread and have the same jolly crew that responds to your posts find all your endless thoughts there.

Game starts. First freaking half and you feel the compulsion to post stupid shit about a game not even at halftime? Not even close to the actual outcome. And then your nonsense is dead wrong. And you may have pushed a fellow SBR poster to lose money with your stupid drivel. Complete trolling by you.

Seems others in this forum are tired of your act as well.

Go buy yourself a mirror and a chew toy. Or just get a life.
    You keep putting more and more effort into this, and I'm still -- for the life of me -- not sure why.

You do realize I have tracked threads here, right? That I cleared over 80 units in the NFL this year, over 40 units last year, over 100 units in MLB, I'm up 20 in the NBA -- maybe that bothers you. I'm still trying to figure out why your panties are in such a bunch.

To say stupid shit like "endlessly appearing" and "endless thoughts" and "nonsense is dead wrong" makes me think I am beyond in your head. I "may have pushed a fellow SBR poster to lose money" with my "stupid drivel"? If being way up in posted plays here constitutes that, I'd like to know how exactly you'd classify the idea of losing money.

I see your daily "moves" threads. Any particular reason why you aren't practicing what you preach and tracking your results in a season long thread? Especially since you're so serious about this. It's ironic that you said "buy yourself a mirror and a chew toy," given you should listen to your own advice. All bark, no bite -- yet constantly responding to my purported "endless thoughts" and "stupid drivel" with endless thoughts and stupid drivel.

Only at SBR.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave No coincidences 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Did they cover? I must've missed that.
    You asked why they were favored though.

I/O

You keep putting more and more effort into this, and I'm still -- for the life of me -- not sure why.

You do realize I have tracked threads here, right? That I cleared over 80 units in the NFL this year, over 40 units last year, over 100 units in MLB, I'm up 20 in the NBA -- maybe that bothers you. I'm still trying to figure out why your panties are in such a bunch.

To say stupid shit like "endlessly appearing" and "endless thoughts" and "nonsense is dead wrong" makes me think I am beyond in your head. I "may have pushed a fellow SBR poster to lose money" with my "stupid drivel"? If being way up in posted plays here constitutes that, I'd like to know how exactly you'd classify the idea of losing money.

I see your daily "moves" threads. Any particular reason why you aren't practicing what you preach and tracking your results in a season long thread? Especially since you're so serious about this. It's ironic that you said "buy yourself a mirror and a chew toy," given you should listen to your own advice. All bark, no bite -- yet constantly responding to my purported "endless thoughts" and "stupid drivel" with endless thoughts and stupid drivel.

Only at SBR.
    I have a number of reasons why I don't have a "tracking" thread. No need to run through that. Would like to stay on point.

Your "record" is meaningless to you. Any success, as you have stated, is NOT why you are here. You are NOT here to gamble and win. You have said all this in other threads. You are here for everything else the forum has to offer.

The simple fact is, that if everyone else carried on in this forum the same arrogant and selfish way you do, this (or any forum) would be complete chaos. If every poster decided to start a thread about any bit of anything about every game/player/coach/bet/spread/officiating/total/weather/fans attendance/parking/hot dogs, it would lead to complete worthlessness.

It's amazing you refuse to be considerate and to see the benefit of simply putting all your stupid thoughts into one large lame thread on a daily basis. Easy to find. Not a forum takeover day after day after day.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I have a number of reasons why I don't have a "tracking" thread. No need to run through that. Would like to stay on point.

Your "record" is meaningless to you. Any success, as you have stated, is NOT why you are here. You are NOT here to gamble and win. You have said all this in other threads. You are here for everything else the forum has to offer.

The simple fact is, that if everyone else carried on in this forum the same arrogant and selfish way you do, this (or any forum) would be complete chaos. If every poster decided to start a thread about any bit of anything about every game/player/coach/bet/spread/officiating/total/weather/fans attendance/parking/hot dogs, it would lead to complete worthlessness.

It's amazing you refuse to be considerate and to see the benefit of simply putting all your stupid thoughts into one large lame thread on a daily basis. Easy to find. Not a forum takeover day after day after day.
    Wow. You are starting to scare me -- you've really put a lot of thought into this, haven't you? Here I thought you were just a dick who had a few passing jabs to dole out. I guess now I realize you're a stone-cold stalker who likes to exaggerate to make his points and feel more comfortable about the fact that you are being just plain weird by spending so much time thinking and posting about this. Welcome to my ignore list, creep.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

LOL people here trying to bury no coin

da fukk going on here

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I'm surprised this thread is still going on. I guess I'll add some useless banter to it: that loss must have felt like a punch in the gut for NM. They could have been tied with SD St in the MW and have "momentum" heading into their final push to end the regular season but instead they remain 1 game back and their remaining schedule isn't easy (2 vs SD St and Nevada, at UNLV). Gotta expect a few losses there. I was surprised to see they only have 1 bad loss (vs New Mexico St). I still think the MW is a fraud conference but fortunately for them Lunardi currently has them as an 8-seed. Useless banter complete.

12 Last