Louisville +9

I'll first start off by saying Kentucky WILL win the game, so put your kids College fund on Kentucky -400 moneyline. This game isn't so much (but yet important) about the players and such, but yet the spread. Yes, we saw Kentucky plow over Baylor easily, surprisingly to be honest. Some had Baylor topping Kentucky on their brackets...Hell, most thought Baylor was going to show up and cover the six point spread after what some saw what they did to Xavier in the showing up 20-4 with-in the first five minutes of the game. I don't know if it's about Kentucky giving too many points, but it's most definitely about Louisville getting to many points. No way Rick Pitino and his squad lose by nine points, they've put up a battle all march and are really proving themselves as a legitimate defensive team. Louisville is 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games and 7-2 ATS L9 as underdogs. Kentucky is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 following a ATS win. Pointing out a different factor not to many look at... Every single NCAA team's average points allowed defensively ON a neutral site is 67.4 points. Kentucky’s is just two points under that at 65.4, while nobody (that I see) gives Louisville the credit for holding teams to an average of 56.2 points on a neutral site. I think that's what is so good about Rick Pitino is that he can get his team ready for big pressure games like this, and have good defensive schemes lined up for the 2nd half. We're going to have to see good performances from forward Chane Behanan and guards Kyle Kuric and Russ Smith who lead the team in points while the Cardinals center (Gourgui Dieng) has been playing very good defense, hope y'all have been watching Louisville closely, they can compete. Yes, even with their decently slow, grind-it-out style vs. Kentucky’s fast paced team. Expect that tonight- with the Cardinals within a few buckets. Kentucky moves on. Watch for big performances by Anthony Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist for Kentucky.