sameer tawade
    sameer tawade's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Matchup: Miami Heat at Boston Celtics in Sunday NBA action

There is no question at this point in the NBA regular season that the Miami Heat (39-14) and the Boston Celtics (38-14) are without a doubt the two best teams in the Eastern Conference. Even though that seems to be the case, the two East heavyweights will battle it out for the top spot in the Conference on Sunday afternoon.

Over the past few months, the Celtics have been the team to beat in the East by being the top dogs in the standings with the best shot of clinching the number one seed, but after the loss to the arch rival Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday in Boston, the Heat have taken the top spot with just one more win that the Celtics.

Fortunately, the Celtics have an opportunity to get back to form as they will battle it out with LeBron James and company in game that could define their season. Along with getting back on top in the East win at home against the Miami Heat, the Boston Celtics could make a big statement with a win over the new Big Three.

In my opinion, the Boston Celtics are still the best team in the NBA that can play damn near flawless when firing on all cylinders. The Miami Heat will cause some major matchup problems as they will most likely have no answer for LeBron James.

Even though LeBron will cause matchup problems, as no one on this team can guard him one-on-one, the Celtics are still the better all around team and will look to take advantage of that fact with some solid play on the defensive end of the floor and great team basketball.

It could and probably should be a tight game from start to finish, but in the end the Celtics will get the win and get back on track.

kingofmonash
    my crap
    kingofmonash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

miami gets it done

masticore
    masticore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

My bet is on BOS ml....thats my opinion

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmonash View Post
    miami gets it done
    like boston big,always plays miami tough and won both games this yr

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is my play

dvnyc
    dvnyc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sameer.... Miami-2.5 is my play as well.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I was a little tickled that Boston's an underdog at home. They lost 3 of 4 and Miami won a bunch in a row, but still, Boston's played well against good teams over the season and they've beat Miami twice. Commentary on this?