KingofKOP
    KingofKOP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

NBA Chase 2018-19

NBA Chase system. Thought up by a whale of a guy. Bet on a team when they start a 3 game road series against the opposite conference. You have to buy 3 points each game. Theory is the same with the other models. A bet, B bet, C bet. There is a crazy historical success rate that I can post when the season starts and I get the details. Like the MLB chase, there are numerous caveats to bifurcate the bets into "official" and "unofficial". There are also V2 and V3 bets. Not sure if I can keep up on all those but will do my best. I guarantee I will NOT be as good and prompt as Daniel. More to come.....

11/8/2018 Boston
    12/27/2018 Boston
    3/5/2019 Boston
    11/6/2018 Brooklyn
    3/13/2019 Brooklyn
    12/29/2018 New York
    3/3/2019 New York
    12/27/2018 Phila
    1/26/2019 Phila
    11/2/2018 Toronto
    12/11/2018 Toronto
    1/9/2019 Chicago
    3/15/2019 Chicago
    1/9/2019 Cleveland
    3/28/2019 Cleveland
    1/9/2019 Detroit
    3/21/2019 Detroit
    11/26/2018 Indiana
    3/16/2019 Indiana
    11/6/2018 Milwaukee
    2/27/2019 Milwaukee
    11/11/2018 Atlanta
    1/26/2019 Atlanta
    1/5/2019 Charlotte
    12/7/2018 Miami
    2/5/2019 Miami
    11/23/2018 Orlando
    1/4/2019 Orlando
    10/22/2018 Washington
    3/27/2019 Washington
    1/2/2019 Dallas
    1/30/2019 Dallas
    3/4/2019 Dallas
    11/2/2018 Houston
    11/23/2018 Houston
    1/30/2019 Memphis
    11/21/2018 New Orleans
    11/23/2018 San Antonio
    2/22/2019 San Antonio
    12/3/2018 Denver
    2/4/2019 Denver
    3/18/2019 Denver
    12/30/2018 Minnesota
    2/27/2019 Minnesota
    10/25/2018 Portland
    11/18/2018 Portland
    2/21/2019 Portland
    3/27/2019 Portland
    12/3/2018 OKC
    1/29/2019 OKC
    11/16/2018 Utah
    11/28/2018 Utah
    1/1/2019 Utah
    3/18/2019 Utah
    10/26/2018 Golden State
    11/29/2018 Golden State
    1/24/2019 Golden State
    2/27/2019 Golden State
    11/17/2018 Clippers
    2/2/2019 Clippers
    3/22/2019 Clippers
    11/17/2018 Lakers
    12/15/2018 Lakers
    2/5/2019 Lakers
    3/12/2019 Lakers
    11/19/2018 Phoenix
    12/17/2018 Phoenix
    1/15/2019 Phoenix
    2/21/2019 Phoenix
    10/29/2018 Sacramento
    12/7/2018 Sacramento
    1/17/2019 Sacramento
    3/9/2019 Sacramento

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5741

Thanks for stepping up and doing this! Will you be posting plays as they come?

KingofKOP

I will do my best. Got a day job where I can't access this site. We have some time. Thanks!
    Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney gave KingofKOP 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingofKOP

System Filters (these make the bets unofficial):
    1. Do not bet on the team that has the best road record.
    2. Do not bet on a team whose road record winning percentage is in the bottom 10% of the league.
    3. If your team has its best player hurt, pass on the series. Best player = the player with the highest efficiency on the team. There's a bunch of nuances with if the best player is out for more than 5 consecutive games.
    4. Wait for the team to play 3 games before betting on them.
    5. System ends before season ends. Depends on where team is in regards to playoffs.

Rules:
    1. Buy 3 points on all games. For -170.
    2. If team is a favorite of -3 or greater, bet the ML instead.
    3. Only bet on the first 3 games of the out of conference schedule. So if the road trip is 5 games, all out of conference, only bet the first 3. Games 4 and 5 are out.
    4. If the road trip starts in conference before the 3 out of conference games, the out of conference series is only eligible if the team has lost all the in conference road games before the out of conference starts.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave KingofKOP 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sitamees
    sitamees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by KingofKOP View Post
    System Filters (these make the bets unofficial):
    1. Do not bet on the team that has the best road record.
    2. Do not bet on a team whose road record winning percentage is in the bottom 10% of the league.
    3. If your team has its best player hurt, pass on the series. Best player = the player with the highest efficiency on the team. There's a bunch of nuances with if the best player is out for more than 5 consecutive games.
    4. Wait for the team to play 3 games before betting on them.
    5. System ends before season ends. Depends on where team is in regards to playoffs.

Rules:
    1. Buy 3 points on all games. For -170.
    3. Only bet on the first 3 games of the out of conference schedule. So if the road trip is 5 games, all out of conference, only bet the first 3. Games 4 and 5 are out.
    4. If the road trip starts in conference before the 3 out of conference games, the out of conference series is only eligible if the team has lost all the in conference road games before the out of conference starts.
    i didnt know the last rule. Are you sure its from original jim morrison chase system
    and does it apply in NHL too

KingofKOP

It's right from the rules. I'm not aware of a NHL chase system. If there's one on here with historical records, please drop the link. Thanks!

TwoCats
    TwoCats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15251

It's right from the rules. I'm not aware of a NHL chase system. If there's one on here with historical records, please drop the link. Thanks!

These are the rules (with all of the Morrison B/S still included) from Nov 2011 (with a few of my comments in red):

Here’s the NHL betting system in detail. As long as you strictly follow my betting
    guidelines below, you will be winning almost all of your NHL bets. (Only believe that if you want to!)

In a nutshell, you will be betting that one team is going to win at least one game in a
    consecutive 3-game away series versus the opposing teams where at least 1 of their
    opponents is from the opposite conference. Always bet on the +1.5 Run Line if your
    team is the underdog, and always bet on the Money Line if your team is the favorite.
    This is a bet that you will win more than 98% of the time.

Before I go into detail on how to make the bets, I will go over the money management
    system. There are only three bet values you should stick to: Bet A; Bet B; and Bet C.

Bet A = Your beginning bet. I recommend you set your beginning bet at $100 (I suggest you set your own figure lower than this - NHL can have expensive juice) when you first start out.

Bet B = In case Bet A fails, you make bet B to make up for any loss you’ve suffered
    from Bet A, plus any profit you would have achieved from bet A. So, if your Bet A was
    $100, your Bet B can be $250.

Bet C = In case Bet B fails, you make bet C to make up for any loss you’ve suffered
    from Bet A plus Bet B, plus profit you would have achieved from bet A.

So, if your Bet A plus Bet B was $350 (note my comment above), your Bet C can be $650.

There is no Bet D, or E, or anything thereafter. If you lose Bet C, you lose the bet.

However, do not be concerned, because losing a Bet C is something that will almost
    never happen. (Like I said, believe that if you want to!)

Here’s the betting system:
    1. Check the NHL schedule and mark down any series where one team will be
    playing at least 3 consecutive games on the road.
    2. For the team that will be playing 3 or more consecutive games on the road,
    check to make sure that at least 1 of their 3 opponents is from the opposite
    conference.
    3. If at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from the opposite
    conference, then make a bet A for the team on the road on its first day.
    4. If you lose bet A, make a bet B on their next game for the same team.
    5. If you lose bet B, make a bet C on their next game for the same team.

Now keep this in mind: ALWAYS bet on the money line if the team you’re betting on is
    the favorite to win. ALWAYS bet on the +1.5 puck line if the team you’re betting on is
    the underdog. You can check to see which team is the favorite or the underdog by
    looking at the puck line in the bet lineup.

A team showing a +1.5 in the puck line means they are the underdog.
    A team showing a -1.5 in the run line means they are the favorite.
    Basically, you always take the +1.5 puck line if it is offered for your team.
    If the puck line shows as -1.5, then take the money line instead.

Remember: Whenever you are betting on the +1.5 puck line, you’ll win the bet even if
    your team loses by 1! (Actually a TRUE statement!)

Important: When a team is going into a 6-game series, DO NOT break it down into two
    different 3-game series. You should only play the first 3 games of the road trip,
    regardless of how many consecutive road games your team is going on (assuming of
    course that at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from the opposing
    conference)

Another exception is that you should never bet on a team that is starting their series in
    one of their first 3 games of the season. The reason for this is that at the start of the
    season, the oddsmakers are still not entirely familiar with the strengths of the teams,
    and as a result would heighten the level of risks involved with betting. Wait until your
    team has played at least 3 games in the NHL season before making any wagers that fall under the system.

One final exception (apart from any other excuses that he dreamt up, which I do not have handy at the moment) is that you should never bet on a team who has the worst road record in league. A team with the worst road record in the league carry a much greater risk, and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Now, I want to give you an example from the 2008-09 NHL season to make sure you’re able to follow the betting method.
    On 10/27/08, the Boston Bruins (Eastern Conference) had a road game versus the Edmonton Oilers (Western Conference). Their next game was also a road game versus Vancouver (Western Conference) on 10/28. On 10/30 they had another road game versus Calgary (Western Conference). This means that Boston had three consecutive games on the road where at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from an opposing conference. Note that in this case, all 3 of Boston's opponents are from the opposite conference. However, keep in mind that as long as at least just 1 of the teams can be from the opposite conference in order to make the series eligible for play.

Since this Boston series qualify as a play, on 10/27/08 you would bet on the Boston
    Bruins in the +1.5 puck line in their game versus the Edmonton Oilers, starting with the amount you’ve set to bet on in your Bet A. As it turned out, Boston won the game 1-0. You would stop here and move on to the next eligible series.

If, however, Boston had lost on that A bet, then you would have needed to follow up on the bet on 10/28 when Boston played Vancouver, and again on the puck line since the +1.5 puck line was offered. Had your B bet lost again, then you would need to place a C bet on Boston again on 10/30 (again on the +1.5 puck line since that was offered).

I can assure you that you will almost never lose a betting series by following my system. (More lies!)

The 2009 NHL system is here.

Wallco99 had a NHL system when worked well, although I think that it may have faded in recent years. The 2011 system is here.

sitamees
    sitamees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Thanks cat. I didnt know that only 1 road team in series would be enough. Maybe thats why it doesnt work
    I played only when all teams are away last season without 1,5 and got 20 units profit

But if all 4 are away you start at 2 game if they loose first?
    like with vegas at moment c bet should be next one

takethepnts
    takethepnts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3455

Thanks for tracking this. There is also a Home team Halftime NBA system fading the LONG road trip team . But past records were based on a 6 game chase. Always 1.91 odds of course.
    Tracking these systems and picking your spots as opposed to having to follow them religiously to the bet can be extremely useful also.
    Sports investing is a lot about picking your spots tho anyways.
    The best weapon we have at our disposal is like the stock market we PICK OUR SPOTS or Team / event to invest on. There is no need to force or push a wager. This is where tracking these and other historically winning percentage spots can be very beneficial IMO.
    Thanks again ... Look forward to trailing the thread.

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

deleted

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCats View Post
    These are the rules (with all of the Morrison B/S still included) from Nov 2011 (with a few of my comments in red):

Here’s the NHL betting system in detail. As long as you strictly follow my betting
    guidelines below, you will be winning almost all of your NHL bets. (Only believe that if you want to!)

In a nutshell, you will be betting that one team is going to win at least one game in a
    consecutive 3-game away series versus the opposing teams where at least 1 of their
    opponents is from the opposite conference. Always bet on the +1.5 Run Line if your
    team is the underdog, and always bet on the Money Line if your team is the favorite.
    This is a bet that you will win more than 98% of the time.

Before I go into detail on how to make the bets, I will go over the money management
    system. There are only three bet values you should stick to: Bet A; Bet B; and Bet C.

Bet A = Your beginning bet. I recommend you set your beginning bet at $100 (I suggest you set your own figure lower than this - NHL can have expensive juice) when you first start out.

Bet B = In case Bet A fails, you make bet B to make up for any loss you’ve suffered
    from Bet A, plus any profit you would have achieved from bet A. So, if your Bet A was
    $100, your Bet B can be $250.

Bet C = In case Bet B fails, you make bet C to make up for any loss you’ve suffered
    from Bet A plus Bet B, plus profit you would have achieved from bet A.

So, if your Bet A plus Bet B was $350 (note my comment above), your Bet C can be $650.

There is no Bet D, or E, or anything thereafter. If you lose Bet C, you lose the bet.

However, do not be concerned, because losing a Bet C is something that will almost
    never happen. (Like I said, believe that if you want to!)

Here’s the betting system:
    1. Check the NHL schedule and mark down any series where one team will be
    playing at least 3 consecutive games on the road.
    2. For the team that will be playing 3 or more consecutive games on the road,
    check to make sure that at least 1 of their 3 opponents is from the opposite
    conference.
    3. If at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from the opposite
    conference, then make a bet A for the team on the road on its first day.
    4. If you lose bet A, make a bet B on their next game for the same team.
    5. If you lose bet B, make a bet C on their next game for the same team.

Now keep this in mind: ALWAYS bet on the money line if the team you’re betting on is
    the favorite to win. ALWAYS bet on the +1.5 puck line if the team you’re betting on is
    the underdog. You can check to see which team is the favorite or the underdog by
    looking at the puck line in the bet lineup.

A team showing a +1.5 in the puck line means they are the underdog.
    A team showing a -1.5 in the run line means they are the favorite.
    Basically, you always take the +1.5 puck line if it is offered for your team.
    If the puck line shows as -1.5, then take the money line instead.

Remember: Whenever you are betting on the +1.5 puck line, you’ll win the bet even if
    your team loses by 1! (Actually a TRUE statement!)

Important: When a team is going into a 6-game series, DO NOT break it down into two
    different 3-game series. You should only play the first 3 games of the road trip,
    regardless of how many consecutive road games your team is going on (assuming of
    course that at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from the opposing
    conference)

Another exception is that you should never bet on a team that is starting their series in
    one of their first 3 games of the season. The reason for this is that at the start of the
    season, the oddsmakers are still not entirely familiar with the strengths of the teams,
    and as a result would heighten the level of risks involved with betting. Wait until your
    team has played at least 3 games in the NHL season before making any wagers that fall under the system.

One final exception (apart from any other excuses that he dreamt up, which I do not have handy at the moment) is that you should never bet on a team who has the worst road record in league. A team with the worst road record in the league carry a much greater risk, and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Now, I want to give you an example from the 2008-09 NHL season to make sure you’re able to follow the betting method.
    On 10/27/08, the Boston Bruins (Eastern Conference) had a road game versus the Edmonton Oilers (Western Conference). Their next game was also a road game versus Vancouver (Western Conference) on 10/28. On 10/30 they had another road game versus Calgary (Western Conference). This means that Boston had three consecutive games on the road where at least 1 out of the 3 teams they're playing against is from an opposing conference. Note that in this case, all 3 of Boston's opponents are from the opposite conference. However, keep in mind that as long as at least just 1 of the teams can be from the opposite conference in order to make the series eligible for play.

Since this Boston series qualify as a play, on 10/27/08 you would bet on the Boston
    Bruins in the +1.5 puck line in their game versus the Edmonton Oilers, starting with the amount you’ve set to bet on in your Bet A. As it turned out, Boston won the game 1-0. You would stop here and move on to the next eligible series.

If, however, Boston had lost on that A bet, then you would have needed to follow up on the bet on 10/28 when Boston played Vancouver, and again on the puck line since the +1.5 puck line was offered. Had your B bet lost again, then you would need to place a C bet on Boston again on 10/30 (again on the +1.5 puck line since that was offered).

I can assure you that you will almost never lose a betting series by following my system. (More lies!)

The 2009 NHL system is here.

Wallco99 had a NHL system when worked well, although I think that it may have faded in recent years. The 2011 system is here.
    Are the plays for this system being tracked anywhere?

KingofKOP

Sorry for not putting that schedule in the first post in date order. I'll get that fixed when I can get my PC back from my kid. ha. Anyway, first plays are 10/22 Washington, 10/25 Portland, and 10/26 Golden State. Will post again on game days with the official/unofficial statuses.
    Points Awarded:

takethepnts
    takethepnts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3455

Sounds great Thanks ..have a super weekend.

KingofKOP

10/22: Washington. Unofficial tonight since team has no played 3 games yet. Buy 3 points. Currently +5 so buy line is -170 for +8.
    Points Awarded:

Ergo19 gave KingofKOP 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tdnufb
    tdnufb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8213

Here you go everyone. I put the schedule into a spreadsheet in date order for us. Hope this helps you out and thanks KingofKOP for setting up up the schedule and posting the plays!!!

2018-19 NBA
    10/22/2018 Washington
    10/25/2018 Portland
    10/26/2018 Golden State
    10/29/2018 Sacramento
    11/2/2018 Toronto
    11/2/2018 Houston
    11/6/2018 Brooklyn
    11/6/2018 Milwaukee
    11/8/2018 Boston
    11/11/2018 Atlanta
    11/16/2018 Utah
    11/17/2018 Clippers
    11/17/2018 Lakers
    11/18/2018 Portland
    11/19/2018 Phoenix
    11/21/2018 New Orleans
    11/23/2018 Orlando
    11/23/2018 Houston
    11/23/2018 San Antonio
    11/26/2018 Indiana
    11/28/2018 Utah
    11/29/2018 Golden State
    12/3/2018 Denver
    12/3/2018 OKC
    12/7/2018 Miami
    12/7/2018 Sacramento
    12/11/2018 Toronto
    12/15/2018 Lakers
    12/17/2018 Phoenix
    12/27/2018 Boston
    12/27/2018 Phila
    12/29/2018 New York
    12/30/2018 Minnesota
    1/1/2019 Utah
    1/2/2019 Dallas
    1/4/2019 Orlando
    1/5/2019 Charlotte
    1/9/2019 Chicago
    1/9/2019 Cleveland
    1/9/2019 Detroit
    1/15/2019 Phoenix
    1/17/2019 Sacramento
    1/24/2019 Golden State
    1/26/2019 Phila
    1/26/2019 Atlanta
    1/29/2019 OKC
    1/30/2019 Dallas
    1/30/2019 Memphis
    2/2/2019 Clippers
    2/4/2019 Denver
    2/5/2019 Miami
    2/5/2019 Lakers
    2/21/2019 Portland
    2/21/2019 Phoenix
    2/22/2019 San Antonio
    2/27/2019 Milwaukee
    2/27/2019 Minnesota
    2/27/2019 Golden State
    3/3/2019 New York
    3/4/2019 Dallas
    3/5/2019 Boston
    3/9/2019 Sacramento
    3/12/2019 Lakers
    3/13/2019 Brooklyn
    3/15/2019 Chicago
    3/16/2019 Indiana
    3/18/2019 Denver
    3/18/2019 Utah
    3/21/2019 Detroit
    3/22/2019 Clippers
    3/27/2019 Washington
    3/27/2019 Portland
    3/28/2019 Cleveland
    Last edited by tdnufb; 10-22-18 at 02:12 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ergo19 gave tdnufb 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KingofKOP gave tdnufb 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave tdnufb 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ergo19
    Ergo19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6686

And it looks like those of us that bought the system years ago with the "included offer" of being informed of the plays are not being fulfilled, unless we pay additional. Mmmm is this a possible class action for non-fulfilment of a contract? I'm not a lawyer but I wonder! And thanks to King of KOP and tdnufb. Like last year, when I have relevant info I will be posting it too, although this year I'm actually moving again and expect to be without internet soon for a while.

Goodluck for everybody this year.
    Points Awarded:

imotiv8 gave Ergo19 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingofKOP

Official Unofficial Win/Loss Units Total
    10/22/2018 Washington x W Bet A 1 1
    10/25/2018 Portland
    10/26/2018 Golden State
    10/29/2018 Sacramento
    11/2/2018 Toronto
    11/2/2018 Houston
    11/6/2018 Brooklyn
    11/6/2018 Milwaukee
    11/8/2018 Boston
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmdyrds

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Is this Walco?

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

wouldn't you be laying crazy juice in certain situations? can be in the 1000's and that r:r in a chase system will be deadly.

KingofKOP

10/25/18: Official play: Portland. Money Line. -3 as of this posting. Good luck players!

Ergo19

The "official" JM words:

Below is today's Champ NBA system bet. Remember that these system bets are based on 3-game series. If the {A} bet falls, you'll need to increase your stake on the {B} wager on the same team for their next game. Same with the possible {C} wager if the {B} bet doesn't come through:

Portland {A} bet - Bet on the money line. Since Portland is a -3.5 favorite, taking the money line is the equivalent of buying 3 points on the spread. You'll also get better odds!

Points Awarded:

imotiv8 gave Ergo19 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingofKOP

Official Unofficial Win/Loss Units Total Units Line Buy Line Score Pts Buy Needed?
    10/22/2018 Washington X W Bet A 1 1 +5 +8 125-124 No
    10/25/2018 Portland X W Bet A 1 2 -3 ML 128-114 No
    10/26/2018 Golden State 2
    10/29/2018 Sacramento 2
    11/2/2018 Toronto 2
    11/2/2018 Houston 2

KingofKOP

10/26/18 Play

10/26/18: Golden State. A Bet. Current line -12, so bet ML per guidelines. I can't find that so going the traditional route of -9 at 170.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave KingofKOP 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

consensusontap
    consensusontap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Like this play and we all know how big favored NBA teams turn out on Friday night. Thank you for your information.

Ergo19

And this arrived too:

Good job on picking up the first official win of the season for the Champ NBA Betting System on the Portland Trailblazers. This makes it 1-0 for the season, and 1 of many, many more to come! I feel very good about our chances of going undefeated once again this entire 2018-19 NBA season using this system. We sure did in the most recent season!

Then after paragraphs of sales stuff:

Below is today's Champ NBA system bet. Remember that these system bets are based on 3-game series. If the {A} bet falls, you'll need to increase your stake on the {B} wager on the same team for their next game. Same with the possible {C} wager if the {B} bet doesn't come through:

Golden State {A} bet - You can either bet on the money line, or buy 3 points to bring the currently -12 spread to -9 since the ML odds are very poor.

Goodluck

Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Ergo19 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tdnufb

Thanks for posting the additional info Ergo19 (very helpful to those who haven't followed the chase before) & as always to King of KOP for today's play! Here's to another profitable year.

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9883

10/26/18: Golden State. A Bet. Current line -12, so bet ML per guidelines. I can't find that so going the traditional route of -9 at 170.
    Which books allow you to buy 3 points at -170? I was offered -185.

KingofKOP

Official Unofficial Win/Loss Units Total Units Line Buy Line Score Pts Buy Needed?
    10/26/2018 Golden State X W Bet A 1 3 -12 -9 128-100 No
    10/29/2018 Sacramento 3
    11/2/2018 Toronto 3
    11/2/2018 Houston 3

Great start to season. Enjoy the weekend. Go Birds!!
    Points Awarded:

KingofKOP

10/29/18: Hey all. I can't opine on what odds you're getting. Only reporting what I'm seeing.

Sacramento A bet. Buy three points to +11 for -170. Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

Ergo19 gave KingofKOP 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ergo19

And the "JM" newsletter says:

Sacramento {A} bet - This is a confirmed official betting series. Wager on the point spread and buy 3 points at no worse than -170 odds to bring the spread from +8 to +11.

Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Ergo19 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nistor22 gave Ergo19 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tdnufb

Ergo- Thx for always adding if it's an official or unofficial play. Much appreciated guys on your posts for today's play.

realica9
    realica9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3298

Which sportsbook you guys use that lets you buy 3 points in nba?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by realica9 View Post
    Which sportsbook you guys use that lets you buy 3 points in nba?
    The question is...Which books DON'T let you buy 3 points.
    Are you US facing?
    5 Dimes, Heritage, BetOnline, BookMaker offer it for starters.

KingofKOP

3-0 official, 1-0 unofficial. Nice start. Happy Halloween. Will check in on Friday.

10/26/2018 Golden State X W Bet A 1 3 -12 -9 128-100 No
    10/29/2018 Sacramento X W Bet A 1 4 -8 -11 123-113 No
    11/2/2018 Toronto 4
    11/2/2018 Houston 4
    Points Awarded:

nogometas87 gave KingofKOP 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave KingofKOP 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5741

Idk if anyone is keeping track but I believe Detroit is a V2 or V3 game tonight?

1234 ... Last