warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I lost money on them tonite and I am not disgusted with them. They are overachieving ATS this year.. especially at home as underdogs. They are one of the biggest $$ at home over the last few years as underdogs. Bottomline they don't have the personnel to win games. They play extremely hard each nite. One of the reason they cover so much at home. Injuries have just killed them and even without the injuries they are still lacking. Great team to bet on, but for fan sakes I would adopt another team that wins more to keep my blood pressure down.. You must live in Cali to be a warrior's fan.. Hell, why not the Lake Show?
    Im from the 707 area code

F SOcal its all about Norcal

Im just sick of losing man, I live breathe eat shit and die by warriors basketball, Giants baseball and Niner football

I just cant take it anymore

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

yeah, but they're good today too, while not the same as that 07 squad.

i'm a grizz fan, and i can tell you no one in this city was expecting this shit to happen this year. as long as the warriors keep ellis and maggette and build around them and find a few bigs that can stay healthy they'll be alright.

golden state is my 2nd favorite team from a fan perspective.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Im from the 707 area code

F SOcal its all about Norcal

Im just sick of losing man, I live breathe eat shit and die by warriors basketball, Giants baseball and Niner football

I just cant take it anymore

I here you man!!! Hell yeah to Giants baseball Yall, got a fine team that will surprise some casual fans this upcoming season. Management has went out and made upgrades offensively to go with that SICK pitching staff.. headed by the FREAAKKKKK!! Who knows, they might just win the West this year. Why not?

I am so ready for Baseball. I make money betting basketball, but actually love baseball.

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    yeah, but they're good today too, while not the same as that 07 squad.

i'm a grizz fan, and i can tell you no one in this city was expecting this shit to happen this year. as long as the warriors keep ellis and maggette and build around them and find a few bigs that can stay healthy they'll be alright.

golden state is my 2nd favorite team from a fan perspective.
    Thats just the thing though. You can make 3 damned all star teams of former warriors it seems, and it seems like this has been going on forever.

Dumbass Riley will probably find a way to ship out Corey Maggette as "he does not really fit in with our plans"

Its just one act of lunacy after another with these clowns

Now if they trade Ellis I swear Im done. I will not watch another game, attend another game, I may just find a way to sabotage the franchise, Im that f'in fed up

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I here you man!!! Hell yeah to Giants baseball Yall, got a fine team that will surprise some casual fans this upcoming season. Management has went out and made upgrades offensively to go with that SICK pitching staff.. headed by the FREAAKKKKK!! Who knows, they might just win the West this year. Why not?

I am so ready for Baseball. I make money betting basketball, but actually love baseball.

Yes, watching Tim Lincecum dominate the world I must say I look forward to

As far as the "offensive upgrades" go, Im not too hype on Derosa and Huff, but hopefully they can mash a little bit

I got a real funny video for you to watch, check this out man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHuw3tasi0

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Funny.That was good stuff! Yea, maybe the Giants are not murderers row at the plate, but the way they pitch they have a chance to win every game. Games they score 4 runs are almost a lock to win even without Linceum pitching. My favorite team,(Braves) which is my most local team is very similar to the Giants. Pretty good pitching in Atlanta last year.. not much hitting.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Warriors need Ellison to buy this team!! so tired of Cohan and his act.

First 123