Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I am not talking about him being right or wrong about the winner of the game, I am leaning Magic myself since Felton is out, which by the way is the reason the line has moved. This is pretty black and white though, a lot of people read Lakerboy saying Magic struggle @ Bobcats and no doubt take his word for it but it is not the case. How can you post your NBA play of the day, create a seperate thread for it, and not even get your facts straight?
    whats up sweetjones...long time no see...

gotta disagree with you here man....felton is not the type of player to move lines. 12/5 point guards dont move lines 3 pts. stars move lines 3 points. wallace was questionable and now probable....his status didnt even move the line as its still at orl -2 with the probable news on wallace updated. this is simply magic money imo plus, i dont even see mention that feltons out tonight.

have a link?

Dexter
    Update your status

Lakerboy, you want to take me up on a challenge? You can come up with all the rules.
    lol...no offense sweetjones, but this kind of talk has CK written all over it...cmon man....chill out, and welcome back.

internet challenges are a joke.....thats pretty immature shit sjones. i expected better from you...you used to seem like a cool guy.

Dexter
    Update your status

You need to look at both teams here my freind. The Kings have been on a horrific road schedule themselves. The Heat have made it a huge point now to come out and play well on the end of the B2B, there was even a players only meeting about it recently. Check your PM, I just sent you a big writeup as to why the Kings have no shot.
    where did you read that?

yeah, i cant remember the last time this team covered a btb....at least 3 in a row....but hey, maybe they're due!

Dexter
    Update your status

No wonder Lakerboy/Shoebox are hating on CK even when he hasn't been around SBR for god knows how long.
    wow sweetjones....you have changed man.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Well I was leaning Charlotte but i think LB is right. I will not go against a 3 point line move even if it is a huge public play......

djcliks
    djcliks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Felton is playing............... but def wont be 100%. Good call LB, on magic myself.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    where did you read that?

yeah, i cant remember the last time this team covered a btb....at least 3 in a row....but hey, maybe they're due!
    Miami Herald

Dexter
    Update your status

Miami Herald
    many people dont pay attention to news like that - good stuff...

sweetjones55

wow sweetjones....you have changed man.
    I have not changed in the least bit. I just read this ridiculous post on the forum I am currently posting at.

"Dont thing i dont know what is going on ck. I told you along time ago you dont know **** and i could out cap your ass any day biatch. I play closers while you buy points like a fool and claim to be a hero. Dont bring that game here. I am the real peoples champ. I post plays and i wont bolt with a 35% baseball record. Now go and try to recruit some more fools to your sorry site clown. Get lost cause i know you are reading this."

So I decided to come over here and see what the deal was with Lakerboy . First thing I read is his hugely uninformed pick about the Magic tonight. I just thought it was really funny that you got this guy talking bad about a successful capper yet he can't even post facts correctly about his play of the day.

Lakerboy hasn't even been to the site before, so he says, yet calls it a "sorry site". A forum is all predicated on the posters and I am doing pretty damn well on there hitting 60%. I'd say 80% of the regular posters have a winning record on there.

As for me challenging him, I really only want to do it because every time I've seen a challenge going on almost always both challengers show a profit.

sweetjones55

many people dont pay attention to news like that - good stuff...
    Us "fools" do.

Dexter
    Update your status

Us "fools" do.
    who called you a fool?

how come you're so angry if you're doing so well? chill out sj...

sweetjones55

who called you a fool?

how come you're so angry if you're doing so well? chill out sj...
    "Now go and try to recruit some more fools ." -Lakerboy

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Can the ego or perhaps narcissism of who is better please be kept to a minimum? If there is a personal dispute, let it remain personal or at least to the confines of a PM. This type of stuff gets tired and old pretty quick. It is just poor form to come to the anyone's thread and start throwing dirt. It would seem like a novel idea to simply focus on taking the book's money rather than chanelling negative energy and effort on each other

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Bottom line- i dont need money to be payed for my picks. I am financially solid and will be forever. I used to read CK's writeups when he was here. He embarrassed himself with his baseball season. They guy was one of the worst baseball cappers i have ever seen. Enjoy your time at his site and best of luck to everyone there. I post at the best gambling site(sbr) on the net. I dont do writeups- i produce winners.Also i never saw Ck keep any record of his NBA picks last season- why not? I do my thing and you guys do your thing. When one of his guys posts in my thread and says you guys lost( what is his implication) trying to recruit people over to his site -please. The fact that they charge you just to be on the site says it all. Also how come ck needs to buy points all the time- how many times have you seen my buy points? If you arent a fool then thats fine and if i offended you i apologize(sweetjones55) but it looks like you have come here with a message sent from the top. Make your own thread here and post your picks regularly and you will be fine. That is my thread and i aint gonna take shit in it- capiche.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bottom line- i dont need money to be payed for my picks. I am financially solid and will be forever. I used to read CK's writeups when he was here. He embarrassed himself with his baseball season. They guy was one of the worst baseball cappers i have ever seen. Enjoy your time at his site and best of luck to everyone there. I post at the best gambling site(sbr) on the net. I dont do writeups- i produce winners.Also i never saw Ck keep any record of his NBA picks last season- why not? I do my thing and you guys do your thing. When one of his guys posts in my thread and says you guys lost( what is his implication) trying to recruit people over to his site -please. The fact that they charge you just to be on the site says it all. Also how come ck needs to buy points all the time- how many times have you seen my buy points? If you arent a fool then thats fine and if i offended you i apologize(sweetjones55) but it looks like you have come here with a message sent from the top. Make your own thread here and post your picks regularly and you will be fine. That is my thread and i aint gonna take shit in it- capiche.
    LMAO "The fact". There you go again not knowing what in the world you are talking about. The forum is 100% free. So, that absolutely does not "say it all". I was not sent here to do anything, I came here on my very own.

lakerboy

LMAO "the fact". There you go again not knowing what in the world you are talking about. The forum is 100% free. So, that absolutely does not "say it all". I was not sent here to do anything, I came here on my very own.

I was told you have to pay for CK's picks- am i right or wrong? Your arrival is very concidental with my post last night. Any ways i have other things to do then carry this on. Best of luck to you.

sweetjones55

I was told you have to pay for CK's picks- am i right or wrong? Your arrival is very concidental with my post last night. Any ways i have other things to do then carry this on. Best of luck to you.
    You are right but that is not what you said. You said "just to be on the site". The forum is completely free and CK posts a ton of free NBA picks nightly there which have been profitable thusfar.

sweetjones55

GL to you on your plays tonight.

ijenpo
    ijenpo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3536

Was shocked when I saw the line open. Couldn't take a side, so I took the under. BOL

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Much success on your play Lakerboy. I have no idea on who's winning this. This should be a good one.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

GAME TIME!! Im on ORL- ML
    GL, LB

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

SHOULD HAVE LISTENDED. MAGIC WAS THE PLAY Gratz to the smart betters who took 'em :>

EDIT: And yes I'm aware the game's not over, MAGIC was the play anyway.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    SHOULD HAVE LISTENDED. MAGIC WAS THE PLAY Gratz to the smart betters who took 'em :>

EDIT: And yes I'm aware the game's not over, MAGIC was the play anyway.
    Wow, just the epitome of why I don't post plays here anymore. 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter with Orlando up 8 and this guy is calling it the play of the day. Magic only up one now. Just wow. Blame this guy if Magic don't cover.

Durrrr

Wow, just the epitome of why I don't post plays here anymore. 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter with Orlando up 8 and this guy is calling it the play of the day. Magic only up one now. Just wow. Blame this guy if Magic don't cover.
    You sir are what's wrong with this forum. regardless of result MAGIC was the play. ANd please don't post.

sweetjones55

You sir are what's wrong with this forum. regardless of result MAGIC was the play. ANd please don't post.
    On behalf of everyone with a brain on this forum, don't jynx plays in the 4th quarter like that. Game goes to overtime WOW. I just knew this was going to happen once I saw your post.

lcf
    lcf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

Love the overtime!

lakerboy

Yeah why did you post that duurr. that was a pure jinx my man

Durrrr

On behalf of everyone with a brain on this forum, don't jynx plays in the 4th quarter like that. Game goes to overtime WOW. I just knew this was going to happen once I saw your post.
    You do realise by saying that, your basically saying Cats will win. And I for one are not superstitious about bs like that.

Durrrr

Yeah why did you post that duurr. that was a pure jinx my man
    Once again, where in that post did I say MAGIC will win? I was saying MAGIC was the play, even if they were to lose. ANd I for are not superstitious.

sweetjones55

Once again, where in that post did I say MAGIC will win? I was saying MAGIC was the play, even if they were to lose. ANd I for are not superstitious.
    You may not be superstitious but don't be so selfish durrrr. There are a ton of superstitious people on this forum and I am sure a lot of them were on the Magic. You did not say it but you highly implied it.

Durrrr

You may not be superstitious but don't be so selfish durrrr. There are a ton of superstitious people on this forum and I am sure a lot of them were on the Magic. You did not say it but you highly implied it.
    I don't think you understand the part of me not being superstitious. Why would I go out of my way to not say the truth, when I think it'l complete BS. And look who wins. MAGIC. Yea I just said it.

Durrrr

GG. Superstition fails. MAGIC WAS the play. I am drunk.

lakerboy

So the books want us to think the cats are indestructable. I wont buy this line no matter if its a public play or not. The Magic are starting to play better and i say they win this game fairly comfortably. Dont waste you time capping this one. The magic have struggled in Charlotte and they want you to think thats the reason they will lose. Magic win by a couple of buckets at least

So much for fading the public. Orlando went to the finals last year. Charlotte is okay but you take the better team in these situations .

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Congrats on the Magic cover Men.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

...First thing I read is his hugely uninformed pick about the Magic tonight....

First 1234 Last