mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

u.s.e.l.e.s.s

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I have got a many of "young posters' like you worked up.. It's just what I do for shits n giggles occasionally.. Go settle down. Get away from the computer and have a glass of water.

Funny, you say I need to use others picks.. If you only knew. I have been doing this for probably about as long as you have been alive.

Anyways, now that I got you all worked up and your blood pressure boiling I would like to extend you Best of Luck Tonite with your Picks

mkasad23

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Whoever, you have mistaken me for you are wrong young man. I don't post picks in a thread because I have no need to feed the trolls... Such as yourself.

For your information I do post 1 pick daily in Williams22 thread. Maybe you could go into that thread take a look and change your tone.

nuff said

mkasad23

stop thinking your better than everyone

lyon804

Thats because you have nothing to say. You were defeated in your brash attempt against me. You are a young man all full of piss and vinegar.Problem is son that is all you have at this point. Trust me. It won't get far.

Best of Luck

mkasad23

ofcourse i have nothing to say unlike you i respect others and post my plays..you are obviously too good for that i let my picks do the talking you talk and have nothing to back your talk up

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Holy Hell Lyon, this guy has an "Easy Button". (Real easy to push his button.) LOL

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by mkasad23 View Post
    ofcourse i have nothing to say unlike you i respect others and post my plays..you are obviously too good for that i let my picks do the talking you talk and have nothing to back your talk up

Like I said earlier young man... try listening or reading more than spouting off. I post one pick daily in Williams22 best bet thread. I am near the top of the board. I have been pretty good for quite some time. Good enough, I don't need the attention grabbing whore headlines such as yourself.

If you were great at this you wouldn't be trying to grab so much attention by your headlines and banter. I don't feel the need to do so myself.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just FYI, Lyon's posted picks are 11-4...

mkasad23

no i just cant stand people who think theyr better than everone when theyr a hell lot worse than everyone but talk and talk and talk and talk without having anything to back their talk up

FadeCommonSense
    FadeCommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can completely tore you apart

lyon804

You like that too FCS?? Thought you might! It is a Jewell.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Just FYI, Lyon's posted picks are 11-4...
    Williams, the young man has quite alot of tenacity.He will argue and argue with you. I have gotten one helluva laugh and great entertainment value here.

Basically, I was just trying to tell him to tone it down a hair. Step back a little, but no he wanted to go off and make this all personal. It was somewhat entertaining however.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Tell me where I ever said records are more important? My point is that this poster tends to play a side and total in almost EVERY game each night and that is not a profitable thing to do. What seems to be your issue with me lakerboy?
    Williams this is a gaming forum where we debate and discuss.
    It just seems to me that you are so worried about records. I of course have no problems with you we debate things here. You even supported Bernard Madoffs assertation that JAmison was better than west and said that at least some people know what they are talking about- implying i didnt.I aint a fool williams my friend. I know a lot about the nba and have been watching(your favorite thing to do) this sport since 1983. Were you even alive then? I dont need to compare players i hope well for the cavs but in my opnion they dont need much change they can win it all with this roster. Sometimes change is no good and you need to let players work together.

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Can't we all just get along

I love 8 teamers, trolling, predicting picks, and reading this forum. Its alll good fellas.. have fun at whatever you're doing.

Remember...Life is.....too short...too short

Boltafied

O and good luck on the 8 teamer. I love playin around with those too. I hit a few of them this year in the NFL (nothing big, but sho was fun).

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Williams this is a gaming forum where we debate and discuss.
    It just seems to me that you are so worried about records. I of course have no problems with you we debate things here. You even supported Bernard Madoffs assertation that JAmison was better than west and said that at least some people know what they are talking about- implying i didnt.I aint a fool williams my friend. I know a lot about the nba and have been watching(your favorite thing to do) this sport since 1983. Were you even alive then? I dont need to compare players i hope well for the cavs but in my opnion they dont need much change they can win it all with this roster. Sometimes change is no good and you need to let players work together.
    I have no issue with debating and discussing. I took issue to you starting your last post with "Wrong again", when it was a matter of opinion. I'm very unconcerned with people's records in comparision to their +/- in units. Like any decent gambler, I understand profit is the key. My only point here was that there is no way that playing every side and total available is the best method.

As for your comments on change, or lack there of, I certainly agree. That's why I'm glad that the Cavs have been pursuing trades that would use the 30-day loophole to resign whatever player gets traded. The Cavs waived Coby Karl so that they have an open roster space to be able to do this. While I like the Cavs as they are now, I don't think you will find a single person who wouldn't replace JJ Hickson with Jamison or West. I'd be happy with either, although I would take Jamison if given the choice.

Boltafied

no i just cant stand people who think theyr better than everone when theyr a hell lot worse than everyone but talk and talk and talk and talk without having anything to back their talk up
    I hear ya too, but nobody can dis what they don't know. There's a whole lot of punches thrown around here, but it means nothing...unless you let it.

On a side note, the player lyon804 is doing pretty well with his picks on the thread...I've been (trolling) checking the thread out.

I'm pretty weak with b-ball (my thang is baseball and ofcourse everyone believes they're great football cappers). I came here because the FB season is roughly over and for the last 4 years I keep subtracting from my bankroll when b-ball season comes into play. I'm strictly here to learn from anyone and anybody (love following Lakerboy and Mexican Stallions' threads).

Good luck and I hope you hit it big. You'll definitely have my attention!

Fo real

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lb I need to know. Who is that guy in your avatar?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

hmmm a lot of time was wasted here.

First 12