Disko808
    Disko808's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a crazy addiction bro. trust me I'm 23 now, and was introduce to sports gambling when i was 20 and to tell you the truth it almost ruined my life. Ive lost over $35K of all my life savings. Almost failed college because I couldn't concentrate in my classes from thinking of how much I'm down weekly. It was really hard to stop gambling. But in the end you just have to accept that you have a problem and just quit. just stop everything your doing and get back to your life.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    k fukk the betpoints then. Just gonna self-exclude myself from all the betting websites until im more mature like u said.

Sadly I can't self-exclude myself until April since I have a futures bet on the Raptors to win the Atlantic Division from October lol.
    And when the raptors win that division you'll be betting. I can garauntee you don't go a week without betting... Sad really . The only time you won't have a bet placed is when youre broke and waiting on that next pay check

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Just take out a student loan and keep plugging away. Try different sports such as hockey or baseball. Tinker with prop bets. Go to the race track and learn about horses and dogs. Stay up to speed on every professional sports team, no matter how much of your free time it requires. And if you need to take the edge off once in a while, consume alcohol (the more, the merrier)... and experiment with drugs too.

You're welcome.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

#1. Never bet on a black head coach
    Lol. I'm black and that statement there is ignorant yet hilarious. I bet you lost money on the Steelers. Lol
    Ballin24, kid, just follow my lead and I will take you to the promised land. I will rescue you from your downfall. You can trust this black man. Lol

Maximoz1995
    Maximoz1995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

nba is not predictable and dangrous .. focus on Tennis and soccer if you want to make profit

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Bro that's the worst advice of all time are you fkn retarded?

Go put 100k on a -1000 line.. You're stupid and you have the nerve to call others degens? Lmfao please ..
    Stupid? well for being stupid i always have winning years, Whats stupid is threads of people betting 100 dollars on a game , do u really expect to hit 20 bets in a row? U need to save up alot of money and take a shot on a safe bet, like i said patriots sea and green bay have been money at home, And if the patriots lose at home double up on them next time at home, u need money to make money

Even at age 14 i would never bet 50 or 100 dollars, im not gonna sit there and stress my self over a game for 100 dollars, i bet 500$ and up on a game, unless its a prop bet
    Last edited by BILLY MEIER; 01-06-15 at 10:40 AM.

First 12