pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

haha lakerboy is having too much fun with this. Keep killin it bro

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

i actually sent u a pm, i dont know how good you are, i am obviously new and people seem to like u a lot, so i d like to see if i can make money as well

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the suns and the mavs were his 2 plays - this thread is getting funny now. lol

nice night laker. you were right, i shoulda stuck with the suns. ever see me cancel a bet? IDIOT

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

this made me think of this word..

sell out

Anyone who sacrifices artistic integrity in an effort to become more successful or popular (generally in music); someone who forgets their roots. - urbandictionary

but do ur thing mann! whatever gets u off!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    this made me think of this word..

sell out

Anyone who sacrifices artistic integrity in an effort to become more successful or popular (generally in music); someone who forgets their roots. - urbandictionary

but do ur thing mann! whatever gets u off!
    it's all good mann. not sure why you need to add the icons in but that is you doing your thing. i have very good reasons for pm'ing my plays. i aint selling nothing out. i am doing a good deed. ask all those guys that cashed yesterday if i did something for them, it is the season of giving.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LB is a great humanitarion!!! i dont even want his plays it just warms my heart to see him help out less fortunate folks who cant cap a gm. i mean come on did you see how many guys were lining up to blindly tail once lb said he was going to grace them with his fantastic sure fire winners!! and what does this humble man ask for in return? just that the masses shower him with admiration and respect. is that so much to ask ppl?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    You covered with the Suns...I covered with the Magic.

How was the day LB?
    Good thanks Dio.I had MAvs and Suns. Might have 1 play today.

griffdog
    griffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Your good deeds are appreciated, I was down on my luck last night and snuck in a last-minute bet on the Suns, cashed it at -2 (bought a point) and felt a little better.

lakerboy

- to all those who cashed. Makes me feel good helping out people. I was always taught that when you give you get. Sharing is important in life and at this time of the year we all should be getting something. One point I want to stress is that I just wont give plays for no reason. I dont play that many games and if I give a play it has a very good chance of cashing. This thread isnt for those who need long writeups. I make plays based on what I see not what guy has hit 3 pointers blah blah. You cant predict games. Just remember that. All you can do is read between the lines and make your play.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    - to all those who cashed. Makes me feel good helping out people. I was always taught that when you give you get. Sharing is important in life and at this time of the year we all should be getting something. One point I want to stress is that I just wont give plays for no reason. I dont play that many games and if I give a play it has a very good chance of cashing. This thread isnt for those who need long writeups. I make plays based on what I see not what guy has hit 3 pointers blah blah. You cant predict games. Just remember that. All you can do is read between the lines and make your play.
    i respect you lakerboy - you know that. but i disagree with you 100%. wiseguys/sharps cap games then the public reacts off them.

following line movement requires you to be ready to buy points (to get what the sharps got) or have a ton of books to shop from.

but your comment about just reading between the lines is not true imo - you're reacting to the capping being done by the pros.

you can def make bank doing that - RLM etc....but it needs to be a full time job and you have to have a lot of books. bodog seems to be a nice one to have as they always jack favorites.

good luck today bud

49er
    49er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

It's good to see someone like you LakerBoy. Hope you are doing good through out the season. "When you give you get"

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i respect you lakerboy - you know that. but i disagree with you 100%. wiseguys/sharps cap games then the public reacts off them.

following line movement requires you to be ready to buy points (to get what the sharps got) or have a ton of books to shop from.

but your comment about just reading between the lines is not true imo - you're reacting to the capping being done by the pros.

you can def make bank doing that - RLM etc....but it needs to be a full time job and you have to have a lot of books. bodog seems to be a nice one to have as they always jack favorites.

good luck today bud
    Dex you arent understanding what I am saying here. I have only bought points one time this season and that was in the Cavs/mavs game cause it was a huge play for me. I dont spend much time looking at lines. I look when they come out and then narrow it down to a few games and wait until later in the evening. All the info is there. I play 3-5 mins before the games. Always have and always will. I wont play into a bad #. Dont forget sometimes if you play early and the # moves the other way it doesnt feel good but you can still win cause the books might be playing around with that#. I know what your saying here but I aint worrying about wiseguys, the books cap the games and I react.

Dexter
    Update your status

Dex you arent understanding what I am saying here. I have only bought points one time this season and that was in the Cavs/mavs game cause it was a huge play for me. I dont spend much time looking at lines. I look when they come out and then narrow it down to a few games and wait until later in the evening. All the info is there. I play 3-5 mins before the games. Always have and always will. I wont play into a bad #. Dont forget sometimes if you play early and the # moves the other way it doesnt feel good but you can still win cause the books might be playing around with that#. I know what your saying here but I aint worrying about wiseguys, the books cap the games and I react.
    you obviously shop which is the key. pm me later...

lakerboy

Alright guys the list is full for a few days. I should have one play today if not sunday for sure. The waiting list has been extended till tuesday night. Ten guys will get the pick tonight. Stay close to SBR near game times.

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Alright guys the list is full for a few days. I should have one play today if not sunday for sure. The waiting list has been extended till tuesday night. Ten guys will get the pick tonight. Stay close to SBR near game times.
    haha can u let me know if i am on the list! ao that at least i know what to do.I understand if i was late(hope not tho lol)

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

Good luck on your picks LB.

PM'ing someone for picks reeks of desperation, guess I'll find someone else to tail until my model is done.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Indecent View Post
    Good luck on your picks LB.

PM'ing someone for picks reeks of desperation, guess I'll find someone else to tail until my model is done.
    Thanks indecent. It's not desperation lots of guys are new at this and need help. The thing I am trying to teach here is watching the lines not looking for a winning pick. ANy one can give a winner but I dont even care who is playing. When I gave out MAvs last night all those guys went and put it in. They should have thought about it afterwards and looked at the line movement and figured out why I gave them that play.

tnnt
    tnnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thanks indecent. It's not desperation lots of guys are new at this and need help. The thing I am trying to teach here is watching the lines not looking for a winning pick. ANy one can give a winner but I dont even care who is playing. When I gave out MAvs last night all those guys went and put it in. They should have thought about it afterwards and looked at the line movement and figured out why I gave them that play.
    I looked at line history for that game for like hours. Miami was the favorite/PK when the line opened then somehow, perhaps due to injuries, among other things they became +1 underdog. The line changed a full 2 pts. So then I looked at line history for the Suns Magic game and I didnt see this trend. This is where I was stumped. This line watching, RLM stuff is very interesting but not easy to understand lakerboy.

The Wiz
    The Wiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know ya or anything,i do my own plays/capps.. Nice that ya help out your fan club & all,but why not just post your plays like normal people?? Why the drama???

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    bodog seems to be a nice one to have as they always jack favorites.
    Yep Magic closed at +3.5 which was a winner.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Wiz View Post
    Don't know ya or anything,i do my own plays/capps.. Nice that ya help out your fan club & all,but why not just post your plays like normal people?? Why the drama???
    Read the beginning of the thread.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Looking at the lines do you see what I see Lakerboy? WOW.

tnnt

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    I see broken finger. Is that line gonna go down to -1.5 or is it gonna go up? It's going up huh?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    You must be looking at my avatar.

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

In that case, I'll just take the easy way and wait for you to post your picks in here after the game starts and work backwards after the fact by looking at the line movement. Cheers

S.K.M.

TNT, he obviously isn't gonna tell you his secrets. He is enjoying this too much. There are a few other games to keep an eye on. Pacers, Bucks, Jazz, and Timberwolves. I'm not saying to play them im only telling you to watch them. Im certainly no expert...

tnnt

Quote Originally Posted by S.K.M. View Post
    TNT, he obviously isn't gonna tell you his secrets. He is enjoying this too much. There are a few other games to keep an eye on. Pacers, Bucks, Jazz, and Timberwolves. I'm not saying to play them im only telling you to watch them. Im certainly no expert...
    Yeah it's all good. He's OK guy. He sent me PM yesterday and the other day too. Thanks for the tip I will be watching those lines as well.

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy I can't send or recv Pm's

is there anyway you can email it to me?

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys better get on his list, your missing tons of winners......

Saleen
    Saleen's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy can i be on your list . thanxs if you do.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tnnt View Post
    I looked at line history for that game for like hours. Miami was the favorite/PK when the line opened then somehow, perhaps due to injuries, among other things they became +1 underdog. The line changed a full 2 pts. So then I looked at line history for the Suns Magic game and I didnt see this trend. This is where I was stumped. This line watching, RLM stuff is very interesting but not easy to understand lakerboy.
    What he said.

Stop being a "cool guy" and just post the damm plays dude, quit been greedy, give to the needy.

lakerboy

For those getting the play tonight it wont be the 7-7:30pm games or the 8 pm games.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

i would love to be on the list how do i do so?

lakerboy

This looks like a good night to make money. I might even have 2 plays.

S.K.M.

Posted plays or secret plays?

First 123456 ... Last