44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Sat. Help please!!!

OK men picked up 10 of my lost units last night while going 3-0 +. Need help tonight. I have not got one game in the SAS series correct!!! Not one. Would like to join the party instead of sitting one out. Dirty Cash, SAA Shark, Legeand Beats, BCC 585 where are you???? Jiko's Farmhouse, jump in anytime.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Spurs +4, I am a huge OKC fan. I think pop has solved the issue by changing the lineup and putting bonner in. Not much OKC can do this time. I think they win too but I'm taking the points. Should be a thriller.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Spurs +4, I am a huge OKC fan. I think pop has solved the issue by changing the lineup and putting bonner in. Not much OKC can do this time. I think they win too but I'm taking the points. Should be a thriller.
    I agree based on last game, then seemed to have neutralized Ibaka somehow??? Great info thanks bro. Got to win one in this series.

kayle163
    kayle163's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

thunder under gl tonight

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Under 207

Heya Magnum I will help you if you put the Fakers out of their misery with your 44 Magnum!! lmfao

Go Under 207. I think this will be a very, very defensive game!

I agree I think Coach Pop has solved the starting lineup problem!

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Spurs and Over.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Thunder

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Heya Magnum I will help you if you put the Fakers out of their misery with your 44 Magnum!! lmfao

Go Under 207. I think this will be a very, very defensive game!

I agree I think Coach Pop has solved the starting lineup problem!
    LOL. They don't need my .44 Magnum, they shot themselves!!! LOL. Thanks Lance Stephenson, or what ever his name is, what a clown!!! Bird calls him into the office and he goes out and pulls the same S... Typical goofball. LOL. Bye bye Indy, beat you next season . LOL TX for the info.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    Spurs and Over.
    Who am I to question you...But the over has killed me, you sure about that one???

ChrisM123
    ChrisM123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

MAG all these time we tried to bet over and lost.. I think we need to bet under this time. hopefully it doesn't go over when we finally bet under lol

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK men picked up 10 of my lost units last night while going 3-0 +. Need help tonight. I have not got one game in the SAS series correct!!! Not one. Would like to join the party instead of sitting one out. Dirty Cash, SAA Shark, Legeand Beats, BCC 585 where are you???? Jiko's Farmhouse, jump in anytime.
    Mag got my message of me leaning the under tonight.
    The only thing that is preventing from going higher than one unit is the variable of the Spurs winning @OKC (which there is no information for this season since OKC has won all their home games vs spurs) and the last few games have gone under.
    I'm going to still analyze throughout the day for this total.
    If someone is leaning the over, please share why.

ooohDavis
    ooohDavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Rarely post but have been tracking this thread as it is one of few with intelligent insight on tonight's game.

I'm leaning Over and here is why: everyone knows these teams can score 100+ with ease. The under is trending purely based on one sided affairs and sending in the bench players in the fourth quarter. I don't see this game being a blowout either way. Starters play max minutes to the end, possibly overtime tonight. Too many scorers on the court at one time.

Spurs have found the right lineup and OKC just flat out puts up points wherever they play. If it's another one sided game it will stay under. But the chances of a 4th blowout...in the West finals?? Mark me down for a competitive game and an over. Maybe not a blowout high flier....but both teams hit 104 points tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ooohDavis View Post
    Rarely post but have been tracking this thread as it is one of few with intelligent insight on tonight's game.

I'm leaning Over and here is why: everyone knows these teams can score 100+ with ease. The under is trending purely based on one sided affairs and sending in the bench players in the fourth quarter. I don't see this game being a blowout either way. Starters play max minutes to the end, possibly overtime tonight. Too many scorers on the court at one time.

Spurs have found the right lineup and OKC just flat out puts up points wherever they play. If it's another one sided game it will stay under. But the chances of a 4th blowout...in the West finals?? Mark me down for a competitive game and an over. Maybe not a blowout high flier....but both teams hit 104 points tonight.
    Very insightful comments. Would have to agree. A couple of very good cappers on here have pointed me in the same direction. I always LEAN over??? No comment. LOL. But I agree I think Pops has somehow figured out a lineup to counteract the Thunder. I will have to decide shortly. I want to THANK all who contributed to this "cry for help". Will be posting very soon. Thanks once again!!!!!!!!!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    The only thing that is preventing from going higher than one unit is the variable of the Spurs winning @OKC (which there is no information for this season since OKC has won all their home games vs spurs) and the last few games have gone under.
    Got your PM, very intelligent!!!! Still analyzing and trying to digest all the great info. I received. You folks are the BEST!!!! Nice to see the group help out a forum member requesting assistance. Reminds me of Police & Military work.

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Sup, Mag? I'm on the UNDER tonight.... I also took 4 pt teasers on Spurs +8 and UNDER 210. I think OKC edges this one slightly tonight, but do not see them winning by 6 or more. BOL tonight bud.

BCC585

Thanks ooohdavis for sharing your angle on the over tonight
    This forum should be more of a think tank where we work together to beat the books.
    Unfortunately, majority of the threads on this site are ego-driven roasts.
    GL everyone

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

This forum should be more of a think tank where we work together to beat the books.
    GL everyone
    Once again, another very insightful, lucid, thought out statement. We should get together before every game and do this!!! This is the forum @ it's best!!!! I have never seen so many intelligent, productive statements as I have today!!! You fella's are terrific. Makes me think I should have asked "begged" for help earlier. TOO ALL...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM123 View Post
    MAG all these time we tried to bet over and lost.. I think we need to bet under this time. hopefully it doesn't go over when we finally bet under lol
    I don't know Chris??? A lot of men have made compelling arguments for both sides. You know me, I always lean towards the over ??? LOL. We still have time to digest all this info and decide. BOL on your wager, and I will be posting soon.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

GL everyone
    BY the way, EXTREMELY well put!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisM123
    ChrisM123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

GL Mag on what ever u decide

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Just don't go with spurs tonight........

ooohDavis

good luck to all. i just took over 207 for $4k. will post pics if need be.

let's get it.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Look at my Play of the Day thread

For your answer Magnum 44!

ooohDavis

If Spurs keep it a 3-4 possession game, it goes Over. So I believe your tease is flawed. best of luck.

ooohDavis

#absolute blowout winner
    Last edited by ooohDavis; 05-31-14 at 10:34 PM.

aireent777

Spurs and Over.
    Ovr down. Spurs to go.

ooohDavis

lock

aireent777

Spurs and Over.
    Boom!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Boom!
    You are the MAN.

BCC585

I still took the under tonight but basically hedged out my bet taking the over 190 live in the 2nd qtr when they were playing flat.
    The under 207 was going good until OT hit, would of been 202.
    Oh well, congrats on the win guys