t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    Fading all the way to the bank
    All the way to the bank where you'll be begging for another loan.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Heat HT and FT -101 (5dimes) (risking 1.52x to win 1.5x)

Seto

Heat-5.5 -110 (betcris) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)
    Heat-8.5 +170 (betcris) (risking 1x to win 1.7x)

Woulda bet the 1st one at 5D or pinny but after the Spurs burial the other day I don't have much left in those accounts and apparently I can't deposit while I'm in the USA smh.

2nd one is a great line though compared to other books.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

How you feel about the largest lead under 16 points tonight?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    How you feel about the largest lead under 16 points tonight?
    I liked it to go over but the other way lol. I mean it would've cashed anyway. Really didn't expect this today. This is what I expected in game 2.

Seto

Today: 0-3, -4.72x
    Total: 255-316-9, +0.26x

Really disappointed with my season and particularly playoffs. Be back next year. Not even interested in betting the next games at this point, I mean never say never but I don't think I will.

nomercysir
    nomercysir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Although I am new to posting here, I just want to say that I tailed many of your plays this year Seto and thank you for some excitement. What goes up comes down but you made some good calls and, in the end, breaking even or so isn't so bad when the act of gambling adds so much excitement to the sport. In other words, it could be a lot worse. I liked your posts because they are well documented and not full of weird "air" live lines like certain other posters here. Best of luck in your future bets.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by nomercysir View Post
    Although I am new to posting here, I just want to say that I tailed many of your plays this year Seto and thank you for some excitement. What goes up comes down but you made some good calls and, in the end, breaking even or so isn't so bad when the act of gambling adds so much excitement to the sport. In other words, it could be a lot worse. I liked your posts because they are well documented and not full of weird "air" live lines like certain other posters here. Best of luck in your future bets.
    Appreciate the positive touch but really this is a shit season considering what I expect of myself. Hoping to do much much better next year. Gonna have to see what went wrong starting late March.

Yeah I don't post live bets here, I either keep them to myself or make a new thread about a live bet. Always felt it worked better that way, this way people who want to tail plays won't feel they can't tail some of the plays (obviously very hard to tail a live play considering how much lines move live).

t-wizzle

Bro just unload on Spurs in Game 5. It's gonna be a blowout.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bro just unload on Spurs in Game 5. It's gonna be a blowout.
    You sure about that? I mean I've obviously considered that possibility as Miami look as done as done can be and it's not like I'm surprised, I mean I called the Spurs to win this thing relatively easily.

But I feel uneasy playing a blowout after 2 straight blowouts. Are Miami not going to have some type of reaction (off the top of my head, like the Spurs had in the 1st half of game 6 in OKC in 2012)?

nomercysir

The comparison I mentioned in the other thread is the 2004 Finals, where the Pistons blew the Lakers out in four of the five games and only lost a nailbiter.. pretty much exactly as this series has gone. That was actually a bigger surprise than this one, because the most people had the Pistons getting swept or losing in five (here I think most had the Spurs in a tight 7).

I see the Heat as getting killed Sunday too, but I've been wrong about pretty much every game so who the hell knows at this point.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by nomercysir View Post
    The comparison I mentioned in the other thread is the 2004 Finals, where the Pistons blew the Lakers out in four of the five games and only lost a nailbiter.. pretty much exactly as this series has gone. That was actually a bigger surprise than this one, because the most people had the Pistons getting swept or losing in five (here I think most had the Spurs in a tight 7).

I see the Heat as getting killed Sunday too, but I've been wrong about pretty much every game so who the hell knows at this point.
    Yeah but that was 3 straight home games. I think the change of scenery can do Miami some good.

That said I am a believer in the blowout closeout game, I find from personal experience that most closeout games aren't close at all.

nomercysir

Well, the thing about that series was clearly one team was much better than the other, but people didn't realize it until after (eg, unlike the Finals series during the Laker threepeat). I think we're seeing the same thing here. Miami isn't playing that bad. The Spurs are just playing better basketball than we've seen in a decade.

t-wizzle

It's kinda like the 2008 Finals bro. Blowout in the closeout game.

Seto

It's kinda like the 2008 Finals bro. Blowout in the closeout game.
    But the Lakers won game 5 that year before the closeout game. The thing that's troubling me here is that we're coming off 2 straight blowouts. It's hard to blow out a team like Miami 3 times in a row I think.

If the Spurs had won a close game 4 I'd be all over this.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    But the Lakers won game 5 that year before the closeout game. The thing that's troubling me here is that we're coming off 2 straight blowouts. It's hard to blow out a team like Miami 3 times in a row I think.

If the Spurs had won a close game 4 I'd be all over this.
    Bro Miami is done. They're completely spent. You can see they've got nothing left in the tank. Wade is done and they're relying on big minutes from Ray Allen and Rashard fukking Lewis.

Spurs won't win by 40 like Boston did but they will undoubtedly win and cover. Keep in mind 2008 was a 2-3-2 format.

Seto

Bro Miami is done. They're completely spent. You can see they've got nothing left in the tank. Wade is done and they're relying on big minutes from Ray Allen and Rashard fukking Lewis.

Spurs won't win by 40 like Boston did but they will undoubtedly win and cover. Keep in mind 2008 was a 2-3-2 format.
    Do you remember any closeout games being blowouts that followed another blowout? All the ones I remember don't...

You don't think Wade can have a bounceback performance? I mean yeah he was AWFUL last game and missed like 6 or 7 layups but let's not write the guy off too fast.

I think Miami are one big Spurs run away from mailing it in and losing this by a lot (which could happen at any time, I can see this tied going into the 4th, Spurs run off 10 straight and then the game gets out of hand and they win by 15-20 for example). But as long as that hasn't happened you can't really write them off I think. They're still the defending champs.

t-wizzle

Do you remember any closeout games being blowouts that followed another blowout? All the ones I remember don't...

You don't think Wade can have a bounceback performance? I mean yeah he was AWFUL last game and missed like 6 or 7 layups but let's not write the guy off too fast.

I think Miami are one big Spurs run away from mailing it in and losing this by a lot (which could happen at any time, I can see this tied going into the 4th, Spurs run off 10 straight and then the game gets out of hand and they win by 15-20 for example). But as long as that hasn't happened you can't really write them off I think. They're still the defending champs.
    This team is not the Miami team we've come to know. Sometimes teams just hit the wall. That's what's happened here. They couldn't get a stop if their lives depended on it. That was always their M.O. - lockdown on D when they need it and turn it into offense.

Good luck tonight. This series ends tonight though pal.

Seto

This team is not the Miami team we've come to know. Sometimes teams just hit the wall. That's what's happened here. They couldn't get a stop if their lives depended on it. That was always their M.O. - lockdown on D when they need it and turn it into offense.

Good luck tonight. This series ends tonight though pal.
    I think I'm laying off... And watching the game out so probably no live action either unless wherever I go has wifi I can put my phone on.

Good luck. Saw you unloaded here. I'm not sure it's the best game to unload on in this series but then again I unloaded on game 2 so what do I know. I had a great read on who was going to win this series but a bad one on how it would unfold I guess.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I think I'm laying off... And watching the game out so probably no live action either unless wherever I go has wifi I can put my phone on.

Good luck. Saw you unloaded here. I'm not sure it's the best game to unload on in this series but then again I unloaded on game 2 so what do I know. I had a great read on who was going to win this series but a bad one on how it would unfold I guess.
    Same here. I knew SA would take the series, but didn't expect it to unfold the way it did. I don't think anyone saw Miami losing b2b games at home.

First ... 49505152