nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

God damit Denver. Just when they're about to build up a lead to cover the -8, they blow it and now the friggin T-Wolves are in the lead. I don't even know why I continue to bet on NBA

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran808 View Post
    God damit Denver. Just when they're about to build up a lead to cover the -8, they blow it and now the friggin T-Wolves are in the lead. I don't even know why I continue to bet on NBA
    gotta love that, love gets injured and t wolves come back 10 points

nicktran808

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    gotta love that, love gets injured and t wolves come back 10 points
    NBA is so illogical and unpredictable that its ridiculous. Even college basketball and college football, upsets galore, are less stupidly unpredictable and illogical.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran808 View Post
    Have you watch a NBA game ever? This happens ALL the time. Up and down the whole game. Its momentum of the game.

nicktran808

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Have you watch a NBA game ever? This happens ALL the time. Up and down the whole game. Its momentum of the game.
    Of course. It's just friggin frustrating and infuriating when I got money to lose on it. It just makes no f**king sense on ONLY the games that I put money on.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

just put 100x on the next one

First 12