Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone Feeling A Bit "Pacey?"

Pacers +3.5 anyone????

Hoping OKC will get pounded tonight and it will get pushed up towards +4. Reminds me a bit of when Miami came to Indi a couple weeks ago. Similar line. Both Heat and OKC are the elite of the NBA. Hard to imagine Indi won't get up for this, and they match up well with OKC . Plenty of length to guard Westbrook, Durant and Harden. I think OKC loses 3 in a row here.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Love over myself

Speedy88

Where's BigD at, what's the scoop on your team tomorrow?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Where's BigD at, what's the scoop on your team tomorrow?
    He never likes his team. You should "be careful" if you play them tmrw

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Dude theres no way I could take that bet. Indiana as someone else put it is Jekyll and Hyde. We watched them beat the Bulls that one game but no way can I see them that close to OKC

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL -9 is a fyi.
    heard it from bleek

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    ATL -9 is a fyi.
    heard it from bleek
    I dont believe in locks, but I do like that spread. Atlanta only having played 1 game in 5 days is a well rested team plus playing at home to boot.

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I took ATL on progressive teaser for -4.5, love it tomorrow all around. But I do like indy tomorrow and this is the first Ive sen anyone on it. Love it and the over looks pretty tempting also. But im all over +3.5. Lets get it

DC SeanTaylor21
    DC SeanTaylor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I like OKC -3.5. With only 12 games left in the season OKC needs to step up and rebound from a tough loss @ MIA

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by DC SeanTaylor21 View Post
    I like OKC -3.5. With only 12 games left in the season OKC needs to step up and rebound from a tough loss @ MIA
    Also fighting the Spurs off for the top spot.

Speedy88

Indi is fighting for playoff position too. I'll take the home dog.

brainfreeze0

Indi is fighting for playoff position too. I'll take the home dog.
    I'd wait then if you really want Indy. The public will surely pound OKC tonight into tomorrow and the books might give them a few more points. I already took OKC here at -3 1/2. If by chance you're basing your decision on Vegas' handicap and you're getting the PL from a book like Heritage that already has it up, I've come to think Heritage puts up the early PL to get the publics opinion and adjust it from there, like a tester PL. I've seen it move by 4 points overnight. I only say that because sometimes I wonder what "they" must know to give such a low PL.

Frisco

Hornets +11.5.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Hornets +11.5.
    I was thinking that as well. Hornets play well on the road, and held Spurs last time at home to only a 3 point loss.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He never likes his team. You should "be careful" if you play them tmrw
    That's not true. When I like my team, I usually don't make a thread.

I told people I thought they would cover against Chicago and Miami last week when I was asked (Speedy/BigDeem). There were also a lot of threads earlier in the season when I took them.

I made thread saying they wouldn't cover against Memphis and might lost outright at home. They lost at home.

I told PR9 they wouldn't cover in Miami Wednesday. They lost by 5.

Do I really need to hyperlink to all of this? Just look at my post history.

Even though I predicted 5 out of their last 6 games correctly and many more before that, people still jumped my ass for being wrong about the Lakers game. I love how when I'm right, no one posts in my thread but the one time I'm wrong, people come out of the wood work. It's pretty funny. I'm just trying to help with my opinion of a team I follow closely. I never said anything was a lock. You don't have to take my advice.

I think they cover tomorrow. They have lost two straight and this is an important game for them.

They should be rested and the players have talked a lot the past few days about needing to finish out the regular season strong to maintain the #1 seed. They are aware that it will be a lot harder road to the finals if the Spurs are the number 1 seed.

My best friend and former college roommate works within the Thunder organization. That's where I get a lot of info regarding what the players are saying and how practices are going. He also has really good injury information that he shares.

I'm sure a lot of people probably won't believe that but whatever. Take my advice or leave it. It's been pretty good so far.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That's not true. When I like my team, I usually don't make a thread.

I told people I thought they would cover against Chicago and Miami last week when I was asked (Speedy/BigDeem). There were also a lot of threads earlier in the season when I took them.

I made thread saying they wouldn't cover against Memphis and might lost outright at home. They lost at home.

I told PR9 they wouldn't cover in Miami Wednesday. They lost by 5.

Do I really need to hyperlink to all of this? Just look at my post history.

Even though I predicted 5 out of their last 6 games correctly and many more before that, people still jumped my ass for being wrong about the Lakers game. I love how when I'm right, no one posts in my thread but the one time I'm wrong, people come out of the wood work. It's pretty funny. I'm just trying to help with my opinion of a team I follow closely. I never said anything was a lock. You don't have to take my advice.

I think they cover tomorrow. They have lost two straight and this is an important game for them.

They should be rested and the players have talked a lot the past few days about needing to finish out the regular season strong to maintain the #1 seed. They are aware that it will be a lot harder road to the finals if the Spurs are the number 1 seed.

My best friend and former college roommate works within the Thunder organization. That's where I get a lot of info regarding what the players are saying and how practices are going. He also has really good injury information that he shares.

I'm sure a lot of people probably won't believe that but whatever. Take my advice or leave it. It's been pretty good so far.
    People shouldn't blame you if they made a conscious choice to lay the bet. You told them before the thread that you could be wrong and you never said anything close to "Lock" "Guarantee" "Will win" etc. I never tail people and make my own decisions on a game. That's part of being an adult and taking responsibility for your actions. OKC looks good for tomorrow imo, but if it loses it loses. Part of BR management is to "...bet with your head, not over it" (excellently put by Furio from The Sopranos)

Frisco

No need to get defensive. Didn't you sit out the OKC/Heat game in OKC bc you didn't like them?

BigDofBA

No need to get defensive. Didn't you sit out the OKC/Heat game in OKC bc you didn't like them?
    No. I told PR9 and I think it was BigDeem that I liked them to cover.

I also told PR9 that I thought Miami would cover in Miami. This is all in his thread or whatever.

I'm not defensive man. It's all good. I just wish we could all help out and win together instead of rooting for each other to lose.

Frisco

Lol def am not rooting for anyone to lose. Just didn't remember you taking your team in awhile.

Frisco

Mavs getting healthy at the right time. Liking them -6.5 against Portland

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

pacers are going to get destroyed !! you think danny granger and hibbert will keep this even a reasonable game?

fans leave before 4th quarter -130

brainfreeze0

...instead of rooting for each other to lose.
    I'm guilty of doing this in my head, but only when they bet the other team

brainfreeze0

Mavs getting healthy at the right time. Liking them -6.5 against Portland
    I took the Mavs also sir

BigDofBA

Lol def am not rooting for anyone to lose. Just didn't remember you taking your team in awhile.
    I just don't make a big deal out of it if I like them. When I don't like them, I hope I'm wrong. I'm still a fan.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I took the Mavs also sir
    Thinking about parlaying OKC and Mavs for a big winner.

brainfreeze0

Thinking about parlaying OKC and Mavs for a big winner.

I hit a 3 game parlay today (would of been a 4 game but Bulls pushed)

BigDofBA

And for the record, if you really like the Pacers, you should play them. I don't want to be blamed if I'm incorrect which is totally possible. I'm just giving info. to help if anyone is on the fence.

Speedy88

Lol 92% on OKC

brainfreeze0

Lol 92% on OKC
    Yeah the line will move by tomorrow and give more points to Indy.

MrTwiz

Very true to play your own plays. I like indy here, they play well vs top tier teams and are home dog, they are no slouches. OKC has become a team with a target on their back and thats why they take every game seriously, which I respect, as more teams should

talbotia
    talbotia's Avatar Become A Pro!

plus they have been covering more than 55% of the time, and bookies hate having public favorites covering that often. They will set lines that don't represent the true ATS ATV/disATV of the game because they know the public will pound them any way.
    IM FEELING PACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

talbotia

and no on +3.5, public will end up getting us 4 at the very least

talbotia

I just don't make a big deal out of it if I like them. When I don't like them, I hope I'm wrong. I'm still a fan.

you are the definition of a homer, it just happens your favorite team is really good at covering.

MrTwiz

Here we go guys, just woke up and checked the line and it hasnt budged. Im on Indy for sure now. BOL to everyone. Lets win together for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Like the home dog here. But Pacers are one of the teams that are hard to predict IMO. I got Pacers +4. Gl

12 Last