Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lol 3-20, nice job Kobe. Lakers need to trade Kobe and build around Bynum.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Ouch Kobe. Utah needed the game more though for that 8th spot.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    I was debating on taking the Jazz ML big. I didn't do it because I had a date. I took out a hot Columbian, thought we had a great time too. Then I went to kiss her good night and got the side of her face. Then I see the Jazz playing a tight game. I was going to throw a dime on the ML and a dime on the spread. I'm in a hole right now. Naturally, date sucked and Jazz will probably win. Fuk me, I give up!!!!!
    I was pissed off......

WAS being the "key" word.....

makes a good man wanna go celibate.... weird how someone else's plight puts ones' own situation into perspective.... and I lost a lot of money today....

Thankyou for the humility
    Last edited by SpreadSniper; 03-18-12 at 11:47 PM.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    I was pissed off......
    I'm going to bed until Wed.... I knew the Lakers were due to lose at home. They were 19-2. I knew it. I should of sent it in. So fuking mad right now!!!!!!!!!!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post

I'm going to bed until Wed.... I knew the Lakers were due to lose at home. They were 19-2. I knew it. I should of sent it in. So fuking mad right now!!!!!!!!!!
    hind sight is a muther..... chucking darts is fun, so is bingo i guess... the value was there, we were sleeping.... fukking tourney is killing me, been lookin for love in all the wrong places

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    hind sight is a muther..... chucking darts is fun, so is bingo i guess... the value was there, we were sleeping.... fukking tourney is killing me, been lookin for love in all the wrong places
    Tournamnet took me down!!! Waiting for baseball.... The Op had the right idea!!

First 12