BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Haven’t been as active this season, really the last two, as in the past. Dad’s been in and out of the hospital a lot recently and isn’t doing that well. He’s back home now at least. Five ER trips in last five weeks. He was active as hell too before his health took a turn. Really hoping he can rebound and still have a few decent years left.

Sometimes I can’t watch the races until a day or two later. Still pull for you guys when I don’t have action. Hoping to get back in the mix a bit more soon. Love reading Opti’s F1 advice. Great stuff.

Even had to nix a Vegas trip we had planned for six months.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Haven’t been as active this season, really the last two, as in the past. Dad’s been in and out of the hospital a lot recently and isn’t doing that well. He’s back home now at least. Five ER trips in last five weeks. He was active as hell too before his health took a turn. Really hoping he can rebound and still have a few decent years left.

Sometimes I can’t watch the races until a day or two later. Still pull for you guys when I don’t have action. Hoping to get back in the mix a bit more soon. Love reading Opti’s F1 advice. Great stuff.

Even had to nix a Vegas trip we had planned for six months.
    Damn Jay wondered why you hadn't been around much..Sorry to hear about ur Dad man shit sucks..Hope he gets to feeling some better soon bud..Prayers for him!!! hopefully u can come around more often but thats a bigger and better use of ur time than this

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Appreciate it Mike.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Quiet in here race day without Reigle.

No one bet Elliot I am guessing???

Guy is like a money sink for betting (as much as I like him otherwise)
    Yeah. He wasnt evrn really on my radar for a bet at the odds

I got my ass kicked pretry good today from F1 and this disaster

First 123