5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I like Stenhouse, but he is probably near as good as he ever will be as a driver. It'll be whether he gets some luck and winning equipment ever if he moves on to elite level.

But Larson had had only half a dozen stock car starts before joining NW series this year. He still has a huge upside potential with experience.

I think he needs to compare himself to Montoya's first full season, with about same experience. He got 1 win and came 20th. If Larson does better than that I'd call it a great debut year. But of course I doubt he'll get that win.
    i completely agree that Larson has the biggest upside, actually by a wide margin imo, but its gonna be depending on that equipment and how long he stays at that organization because no matter what, if u aren't in the top 4 teams then u aren't gonna be a big time winner in this sport

but with stenhouse, i think he is just gonna keep getting better the next few years...remember how bad he struggles at first in the nationwide car, and honestly he didnt do that bad this year for a rookie imo...pretty damn steady there for a while...maybe not top 10s but it wasnt a disaster of a 1st season for him...i think he can grow and get better in the next year or 2

now A. Dillon, i just have no faith in whatsoever...hes just gonna have to prove it to me he even belongs up here with the big boys...i know for a fact Kyle Larson does already, and Ricky Stenhouse dominated the nationwide series for his short stent so he proved it as well...and yes dillon championship without any wins is a joke imo...especially when no cup guys ran he crumbled under the pressure...of course ill give any1 that age 3-5 years to prove it to me, even though if he was just mediocre his pawpaw will let him drive @ RCR as long as he wants....same as Ty coming up in 3-4 years probably

guess we will all find out. cause u can only prove who's right and who's wrong with our opinions way and 1 way only...ON THE RACETRACK!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I shouldn't say it, but some nasty part of me doesn't want to see either Dillon do really well.

But that's dumb really... as we are stuck with them taking up two primo rides for years to come almost whatever happens. Be better if they are good for the racing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

First 12