gamecockfan
    gamecockfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is anyone familiar with Brian Blessing?

I listen to this guy on Sirius Radio somewhat regularly. He doesn't seem to sound like the typical "Tout" or "Scamdicapper." Sounds like an honest, regular guy. However, that doesn't mean his horse picks are any good. Thats why I'm asking you guys here in the horse forum what you might know about him. I'm not a regular horse bettor by any stretch of imagination. Just a guy who puts down 10 or 20 bucks a couple times a month at my local OTB while having a beer or two with friends. But for the cost of his service, I figured what the hell, maybe I'll try it. Or, maybe not, based on whatever you guys can tell me abot him. Thanks for any info.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

I know he played in the world series. And I've heard him on radio from time to time. I advice selecting and playing your own horses. The one and only time I paid for selections it was a costly education. Just my two cents worth.

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    I know he played in the world series. And I've heard him on radio from time to time. I advice selecting and playing your own horses. The one and only time I paid for selections it was a costly education. Just my two cents worth.
    hey zbar how was that tourney in vegas bet you had a great time out there i went out for the bash last year and sbr put on a great party
    was wondering how many horses the winner actually had and if the majority were big bombs anyway to find out? i just got a feeling he got in there and played all longshots and got lucky maybe im wrong to would like to know what he hit.