Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Thorograph past performances

Thoro-Graph's Annual Holiday Giveaway
    ALL* online Thoro-Graph handicapping data will again be FREE to download for Race Dates 12/26 through 12/31.That means you can use the professional level performance ratings, trainer profile, and pedigree information used by trainers, owners, professional handicappers, and media racing analysts absolutely free.
    You will need to have a Thoro-Graph account in order to take advantage of our holiday special. If you do not have an account, it's fast and easy to register on the website.

Thoro-Graph

Great product but very expensive for the recreational Player. Costs $25 a card and $5 for a single race. Great thing about these past performances is the figures account for ground loss. Anyway the owner Jerry Brown provides his data for free every year week after Christmas to the last day of the year. If interested check them out. Free to get an account and you are good to go.

ConleyPicks
    Capping NCAAF/NFL/NCAAB/MLB
    ConleyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5278

Hi Easy-Rider!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Yes I always remember right after the 25th to get my FREE Thoro-Graph data and play around with it

I haven't used their products much but mostly for big stakes days I will consider purchasing the data (Triple Crown/some stakes/Breeders Cup)

Good luck!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by ConleyPicks View Post
    Hi Easy-Rider!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Yes I always remember right after the 25th to get my FREE Thoro-Graph data and play around with it

I haven't used their products much but mostly for big stakes days I will consider purchasing the data (Triple Crown/some stakes/Breeders Cup)

Good luck!
    THX Conley same to you. Yeah I do not purchase the data much but for the big days I sometimes do. BOL in 2022.