SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

No lead is EVER safe

I'm sick and tired of having a huge dog being up big as they will ALWAYS BLOW IT.

I had a huge three team open parlay being finished by the Twins over the weekend. They were up 6 - 0 over the O's in the 7th and end up losing 9 - 6.

Tonight, I had the Leafs as part of a three team open parlay that would have put the payout near 2k. Up 4 - 1 with about 10 minutes to play and they.... LOSE.

I am sooooo mad, but I'm not furious. I've seen this too often, it's just like it's expected now.

The game is never over UNLESS my team is down big, haha.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

But it's (sorry, it WAS) the Leafs. No regular season this year really, so no reg-season collapse. So when does it happen? When it matters the most. #leafsnation

At least I have a steak to grill and friends and my gf around to ease this fukkkkkiiinnnngggggg pain. However, congrats Chris Hadfield. Nice safe trip back, relatively soft landing, what a life. I wish I had never had head trauma as a child, I'd go to fukkin space!! My head can't take the pressure though.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

yup.. im from toronto and had toronto

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

That's why in the playoffs you gotta take the losing team after the 1P at +$$$, then when it flips, take the other side at +$$$.