Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another random question... does changing ur betting amounts based on ur account value into percentages make sense???
    I think it does. I do that.

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...
    Brp27345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    I think it does. I do that.
    and you bet more when you have more... that's the preferred strategy it sounds like???

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...

let's keep up the chatter boys... looking for just a bit more info... will share found results on '07 in here once I find the time to start it up!

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Season is coming upon us. Can this work with the NFL as well?

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    Season is coming upon us. Can this work with the NFL as well?
    Honestly I got no idea... and putting in 72 hours to try and figure something out isn't in my plans at this point until I solidify this system even more... plus I got months to figure this one out...

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I just flipped a coin 142 times and hit 57% heads... You need to keep tracking this. I have tossed out most of my systems over time but every now and then one will keep working. One good thing you have going for you is o/u usually do not have too much juice. I hope this works out for you. you might start to see it shift closer and closer to 50% with time so I would watch your money. just my experience. GL

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    I just flipped a coin 142 times and hit 57% heads... You need to keep tracking this. I have tossed out most of my systems over time but every now and then one will keep working. One good thing you have going for you is o/u usually do not have too much juice. I hope this works out for you. you might start to see it shift closer and closer to 50% with time so I would watch your money. just my experience. GL
    It actually has to do with halftime spreads... not O/U... but no big deal... and I have already documented over 3,000 games... but I understand I have to continue going though it... ama bout to do 2007 and see what kinda results I get and post em on here...

Thanks for the continued advice boys!

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tanks for the effort

First 12