Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Keeping scoring LOGS for the NBA

I realize these days one can go to most statistical sites or even search here at SBR and find past results and such plus numerous other statistical information.

However, I have found it much more useful if one keeps their own personal scoring logs for each and every NBA team that includes the dates of games played, both for completed games & future games.

There are numerous reasons for this, one being you find yourself much more in tune with the game and how a team is playing, because it gives you a time to reflect on a teams performance as you are inputing the scores......something that doesn't always happen when just using other methods.

I would pay close attention to scoring trends, past and future road trips, days of rest, and the like from these records.......and I guarantee your NBA handicapping will vastly improve............but make no mistake about it, it is hard work.

In addition to this, I would find a PAST PERFORMANCE booklet that gives the scores of all NBA games the past 3-5 years and also offers other tidbits of information. I highly recommend the gamlbersbookshop for all your gaming book needs.........either at their location in Vegas or online.

I would also highly recommend you concentrate your efforts on TOTALS in the NBA more then spreads, and because you are so on top of the game now with your current logs and past histories, you will be in a great position to profit.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I realize these days one can go to most statistical sites or even search here at SBR and find past results and such plus numerous other statistical information.

However, I have found it much more useful if one keeps their own personal scoring logs for each and every NBA team that includes the dates of games played, both for completed games & future games.

There are numerous reasons for this, one being you find yourself much more in tune with the game and how a team is playing, because it gives you a time to reflect on a teams performance as you are inputing the scores......something that doesn't always happen when just using other methods.

I would pay close attention to scoring trends, past and future road trips, days of rest, and the like from these records.......and I guarantee your NBA handicapping will vastly improve............but make no mistake about it, it is hard work.

In addition to this, I would find a PAST PERFORMANCE booklet that gives the scores of all NBA games the past 3-5 years and also offers other tidbits of information. I highly recommend the gamlbersbookshop for all your gaming book needs.........either at their location in Vegas or online.

I would also highly recommend you concentrate your efforts on TOTALS in the NBA more then spreads, and because you are so on top of the game now with your current logs and past histories, you will be in a great position to profit.
    Fishead you are a asset to SBR. Phuck the punks.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Fishead you are a asset to SBR. Phuck the punks.

Thanks

Keeping logs, past and present, is a fantastic for NBA TOTALS betting..........and if you keep up with it religously, you will be hard pressed to lose on NBA TOTALS.

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where can you get a history of lines, results, ect? I couldn't find anything on gamlbersbooksho.

Thanks.

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

ive improved so much by staying in tune every day with the nba instead of randomly picking supposedly good spots

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

fishsticks.... if you keep on top of your record keeping your results will improve..... good records are the key to success you haven't said anything revolutionary.