Hit 57.1%... I noticed some small inconsistencies that I have to address. I was way off on projected points in a number of games specifically the Florida Atlantic---UVA---Bama---New Mexico to name a few. My conclusion on those specific games are that I really need to figure out some of the early games they play that are dramatically out of their normal parameters. Florida Atlantic played Miami and ECU who are obviously fairly solid teams. So when they played Rice... their defense was much better than expected. Hawaii played against USC and scored points against their very solid defense so I knew they would be able to post points against Fresno St. even with a new QB. UVA defense is solid and their offense is lacking. Since they played Oregon in their first 3 games it throws off their stats tremendously. I plan to work on this in the off season. I believe as they enter their conference games the stats will level out. What is definitely nice, is that I not only do I believe my system was way off in these games... Vegas was too. So Vegas has a significant weakness relative to these games also. NFL worked also... 8-6 so far this week. I will begin betting NFL this week. My system is 0-3 against Peyton.... I need to figure out why maybe he is just an outlier that I can't model. I will post college picks as soon as I get the lines and bet myself of course.