HUY
    HUY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3257

Who believes that Sawyer's supposed edge would disappear completely if he started posting his plays ahead of time?

hutennis
    hutennis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3253

Quote Originally Posted by HUY View Post
    Who believes that Sawyer's supposed edge would disappear completely if he started posting his plays ahead of time?
    It is really hard to imagine any other scenario.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

"Handicapper Think Tank" has really fallen apart.

A newbie's naive question on moneylines turns into an extended debate with a moronic troll.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Everyone on the internet makes 100k/month, has +130 IQ, and most of all they have at least a 9 inch rod.
    I don't make 100k/month.
    I don't have a 9-inch rod either, lol.

I made 20964€ on january, 25527€ on february and 35232€ on march. April is 23275€ so far. You believe or not, I don't really care. I know myself. Don't be so jeleaous, work harder, lol.

jumpsquat
    ako ko naidje jebiga...
    jumpsquat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Sawyer, I have to disagree with you on this one. You can make money betting on favorites, just like you can make it by betting handicaps, or underdogs. Just like you can go downtown riding a bike, driving a car or any other way. The factor is value. If you choose a car in a big crowded city, it's most likely to be a bad option. There was a statistical analyse about this, you can see it here: http://blog.betadvisor.com/betting-s...l#.UX9b_spzygY
    I am not saying it is the best option, but it definitely is an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I have to confess something. Sometimes, I feel so alone. I'm a married man and have many friends..but still, time to time I feel alone. You can't talk about sports betting with everybody. Many people are living in another world..normal people who don't bet or people who try to get-rich with a monster parlay. They're all living in different planets. Sometimes, I feel so alone. Sure, we talk about other things in life but at the end of the day..you want to share some stuff about betting..Hard to explain it..
    I know that feeling, but i have recently been dating someone different. She is too intelligent and a good listener, and from time to time I start talking about betting and stuff she has no clue about, and I feel like I am talking to someone who understands

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Clear out a tombstone - Sawyer is getting buried in here. Sawyer is proving himself...to be a clown.

First 123