ThePhenom00
    ThePhenom00's Avatar Become A Pro!

best book written on handicapping college football

if there was just one book that you would recommend to get the most knowledge for handicapping college football which on would it be?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Try reading some of Joseph J Tuttle's books on handicapping, especially a book called "83% Winners", which was written under Tuttle's pen name, John Ryan Smith.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

No there aren't any good books on the topic...although Trace Fields College Football Handicapping: A Professional Approach is probably the best of the lot, with Don Peszynski's Win More, Lose Less a sound guide to wagering strategies.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

If you poke around Amazon for a while, you'll notice that Tuttle has several different pen names and has shilled for himself in the Amazon reviews section. I don't recall which book it was, but Justin7 gave one of his books a bad review and Tuttle's response was so error-filled that I'd never waste my time reading any of his books.

filter15
    filter15's Avatar Become A Pro!

iim interested in finding a book too

WilsonSmith
    WilsonSmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What I strongly believe about it, is that the book written on handicapping college football will be of prime interest. I have heard about the 83% winners but haven't got an platform to read this boof. Surely in my coming time, I will have ample of time. This time i will make the use of my time as reading is my interest and such interesting books i will devote my time in.

YourAllAmerican
    YourAllAmerican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by ws1975 View Post
    Try reading some of Joseph J Tuttle's books on handicapping, especially a book called "83% Winners", which was written under Tuttle's pen name, John Ryan Smith.
    No. Just flat no. There's nothing worthwhile to be found in any of books from that guy (and he uses a ton of aliases to push other books out). His "methods" are useless at best, entirely wrong at worst, and he'll bombard you with come-ons for his tout service, generally offering a discount or "special offer" in exchange for positive Amazon reviews. Really the worst.