CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I hope not….that would be a huge loss.
    I'm afraid it's true, Optional transferred 178K points from the SBR Super Contest to Spider. We were then told to now PM our picks to Spider(in case any of you playing that one). New owners can hire & fire as they see fit, but Optional was a big part of why they had to pay so much.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Very sad if Opti is gone. Met him at several bashes and always a cordial and fun loving guy. I’ll never forget the story about his flight from the Vegas bash and how he almost missed it. Didn’t agree on a few things but we always talked it out like men do and have a beer after. Good luck Opti wherever you’ll end up

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Opti may be gone from SBR…but I know our paths will cross again.

Still waiting on a possible Canada trip with him (and our Canadian friends) someday in the future.

Damn COVID came along and ruined everything.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

opti very solid dude for sure

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I hope not….that would be a huge loss.
    Agreed hopefully he is just taking a vacation or something

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not true at all, and BTC up and running
    Going to go back to this…just officially had my BTC order from 10/22 canceled. Contests may still be getting paid out….but our points are now WORTHLESS. Can’t use them for anything.

Oh wait….we can get a bunch of mystery boxes….the only thing left in the store.

CarolinaDaze

Saw a post from a Mod who said, gift cards would be back, even heard bit-coins (might) just be in a transfer stage. So relax our points (might) just be safe after all, to what extent only time will tell

I (like most), really need a Win, with only 5 weeks left after this one. It's gonna be a blood bath between the last 6 teams to avoid relegation

Gobucks how you end up like this, other than drafting a QB 2 early(noted)? D. Johnson playing for you tonight is my boy tho, won the "Ship" with him last year.

We F*cked up kicking 2 teams out every year, I think 1 is would have been good enough?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Week 9 Scores - League I

LT Profits 98.35
    Klemodicks 125.70

Legions 74.70
    AB$$$$$$ 109.20

Carolina Daze 126.30
    Gobucks 114.30

Mpaschal34 93.50
    JAKEPEAVY21 122.20

Stealthy 132.70
    Roadtrippers 106.75

Go Grease Lightnin 94.50
    ARTISTFORMALLYKNOWNASPHILLYGUY 127.80

LT Profits

stealthyburrito wins the 600 Betpoints high score prize for League I in Week 9

LT Profits

Standings - League I

Rank Team W-L-T Pts For Pts Agnst Streak Waiver Moves
    1 AB$$$$$$ 8-1-0 1208.85 1049.40 W-4 1 9
    2 ARTISTFORMALLYKNOWNASPHILLYGUY 7-2-0 1147.35 1054.85 W-3 9 31
    3 Roadtrippers 6-3-0 1155.70 1036.85 L-1 6 12
    4 Stealthy 5-4-0 1198.85 1057.05 W-1 2 12
    5 Carolina Daze 5-4-0 1076.95 1026.85 W-2 8 29
    6 LT Profits 5-4-0 1075.50 1112.80 L-2 10 31
    7 Legions 4-5-0 1084.70 1206.75 L-1 12 31
    8 JAKEPEAVY21 3-6-0 1192.50 1288.10 W-1 3 10
    9 Go Grease Lightnin 3-6-0 1051.30 1145.15 L-1 11 20
    10 Mpaschal34 3-6-0 1034.85 1073.20 L-3 7 17
    11 Klemodicks 3-6-0 1003.50 1179.85 W-1 5 23
    12 Gobucks 2-7-0 1153.55 1152.75 L-3 4 14

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i thought i might have clinched a playoff spot. looks like i will have to wait 2 weeks since im playing the champ this week

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Any idea on when the trading deadline is

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

Relegation Battle...I will fight to the end! Cashed in $ 500 in points a few months ago....wished I had done more. We will see what happens.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I would say I fear relegation for next year but the odds of being a next year have to be pretty low.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Each league will be a 12-team league with a buy-in of 3000 Betpoints, with SBR adding 2600 points to the pot to bring each league pool to 38,600 Betpoints! (The extra 600 points added covers the extra 14th week high score bonus this season). Once the first 22 SBR members send 3000 points via the “Give Points” button below, they will receive the Yahoo Invite link to their specific league via PM. Please remember to make your SBR handle obvious when you name your team at Yahoo so that we know who everybody is. The drafting order will be randomized as soon as the team list for a particular league is finalized and the draft will be the standard snake format. You will have 90 seconds for each draft pick. Also note that each league has unlimited transactions, but the trading deadline is November 20th, 2021.

CarolinaDaze

I'm looking to move Alvin Kamara & (T.J. Hockenson or Dawson Knox) in a package deal. I need help now and with your record, these guys could give you the players you need to make a deep run in the playoffs & possibly win a "Ship". You interested ???

I'm sure Philly wouldn't p*ss down my throat, if my guts were on fire. But pride aside, business is business. So if he's not interested in these players, they are also available to others as well. As Monty Hall would say, "Lets Make A Deal".

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Dazer I don’t live in the past. Let me know what you are thinking Monday.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

What would dazer do if his moves were limited. Guy can't draft thats why he has to make so many moves. I mean I'm not stating anything obvious with his drafting considering what he did this year

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    What would dazer do if his moves were limited. Guy can't draft thats why he has to make so many moves. I mean I'm not stating anything obvious with his drafting considering what he did this year
    SBRs Biggest Cry Baby

Always whining about how many transactions somebody else makes and he votes against every trade. Un-like you I try to make my team better every week, while you cry about how we should have drafted better. Meanwhile I got 2 "Ships" and you got none. You're a joke.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

In my cash league we limited the transaction to 3 per week. Using my team as an example I’ve only have 12 moves. Next year we will limit it to 2. Few complained but it’s in the rules.

can be easily done on yahoo leagues But for whatever reason LT didn’t do it.

It’s not against the rules in this league (as I’m tied for 35) Doubt this league will be in existence next year but simple fix.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    SBRs Biggest Cry Baby

Always whining about how many transactions somebody else makes and he votes against every trade. Un-like you I try to make my team better every week, while you cry about how we should have drafted better. Meanwhile I got 2 "Ships" and you got none. You're a joke.
    If I recall correctly you used a yahoo screw up last year. Your chips are in the past my friend you brag about ex girlfriends too? Your one of those guys that talk about I used to huh? How has improving your team worked for you so far this year ?

CarolinaDaze

If I recall correctly you used a yahoo screw up last year. Your chips are in the past my friend you brag about ex girlfriends too? Your one of those guys that talk about I used to huh? How has improving your team worked for you so far this year ?
    I promise you this, it feels better bragging about what I did in the past, than you do with "Nothing At All" to brag about.

CarolinaDaze

Dazer I don’t live in the past. Let me know what you are thinking Monday.
    Philly after all the players involved in my trade offer play, I'll send you a trade offer. Just making sure nothing freaky happens to any of them first. BTW, in case you wondering, CMC will NOT be involved in my offer for Kamara.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Should be at the bottom by myself in the next two weeks.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Trading deadline in 5 days. Who are the buyers & the sellers

CarolinaDaze

Trading deadline in 5 days. Who are the buyers & the sellers
    Philly sending you a couple offers that should help us both. I'll give you the "Higher" RB and a Top 5-6 TE (avg. 12/gm), I need a "Good Replacement" RB & WR.

With $$$ recent injury news, #1 seed and easiest road to the Championship could be yours. With one of the players involved in our trade, playing Thurs Night, I'd appreciate if you'd accept or decline by midnight. League rules say 2 day review but it always seems like 3 days in total sometimes

CarolinaDaze

That Kamara & TE trade, together or separate is available to anyone ???

Well almost anyone...(P.S.A. What I'm about to tell you is not because he beat the out of me this week, it's public record). I was gonna shock the league (Go Figure) and send $$$ a trade offer for Kamara since he'll be without Aaron Jones for 2-3 weeks. Now "lest we forget" this is the same guy that's been crying like a baby (Once Again), about how many transactions people have made. I look at his team and SOB, he doesn't have anyone I'd want. He has 0 f*cking bench help. He has literally been 1 injury away from "mediocracy" all year. And in 3 out of last 4 weeks, he's been middle of pack in points scored with Jones. $$$ you really should google how to use the waiver wire, it's your friend.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Well almost anyone...(P.S.A. What I'm about to tell you is not because he beat the out of me this week, it's public record). I was gonna shock the league (Go Figure) and send $$$ a trade offer for Kamara since he'll be without Aaron Jones for 2-3 weeks. Now "lest we forget" this is the same guy that's been crying like a baby (Once Again), about how many transactions people have made. I look at his team and SOB, he doesn't have anyone I'd want. He has 0 f*cking bench help. He has literally been 1 injury away from "mediocracy" all year. And in 3 out of last 4 weeks, he's been middle of pack in points scored with Jones. $$$ you really should google how to use the waiver wire, it's your friend.
    ive got room to make a trade but im not chancing Kamara for him to be out this week. Gotta say ty to u cause you dropped some players that are hooking me the fuk up right about now with Mitchel and Dillon. But anyway im interested in a RB cause I have mad WR studs everywhere even on my bench that I would love in my starting lineup.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

just curious how does my dikk taste?

mediocrity would be 5-5 after 10 games.

mediocrity would be losing to a team that has 3 guys that havent played yet.

my bunch of "nobody you want" has gotten me to 9-1 so im good on your advice.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    ive got room to make a trade but im not chancing Kamara for him to be out this week. Gotta say ty to u cause you dropped some players that are hooking me the fuk up right about now with Mitchel and Dillon. But anyway im interested in a RB cause I have mad WR studs everywhere even on my bench that I would love in my starting lineup.
    Story of my season, I hold players too long who do Nothin, and when I drop them, they blow up or someone else on their team gets hurt and now they getting volume. Congrats on being sharp enough to snag em.

If I had a really good RB2 on my bench, I'd trade for one of your stud WRs in a heartbeat. Kinda what makes my Philly offer work is my fall off from RB isn't too bad, while Philly upgrades at both RB/TE positions. But worse come to worse, I keep Kamara and play match ups with my 2 TE, and I got 3 WR on my bench who stay hurt, but they can put up good #s when they not.

Damn Bro, you're on the play-off bubble in your 1st year here. But your last 3 weeks are a "Murders Row".
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 11-15-21 at 01:42 PM.

CarolinaDaze

just curious how does my dikk taste?
    I wouldn't know, but next time you kiss your wife/girlfriend, let me know how mine tastes???

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I wouldn't know, but next time you kiss your wife/girlfriend, let me know how mine tastes???
    id expect a better comeback than that. old me would have went down to tampa and beat your ass for talking about a wife/gf. im older more mature now. you should really watch who you talk about.

CarolinaDaze

id expect a better comeback than that. old me would have went down to tampa and beat your ass for talking about a wife/gf. im older more mature now. you should really watch who you talk about.
    Same, but I can still get dirty if I have too, and the bail money/property to get out of it when I'm done.

Don't come out the side of your mouth at me and think I want check you a** back.

And I'm in Orlando, would that make it any closer for you?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Same, but I can still get dirty if I have too, and the bail money/property to get out of it when I'm done.

Don't come out the side of your mouth at me and think I want check you a** back.

And I'm in Orlando, would that make it any closer for you?
    I have a place in Tampa, I can drive the hour. You can try to check me all you want family/kids is off limits its not something I play with.

Property? You live in Orlando what your place is maybe 200k I won't embarrass you so just stay in your lane little man

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I’ll do Waller to the best RB help out there.

Maybe a high end WR as well.

Might as well try and get high score once before this thing ends.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last