justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there something i missing in this Michigan game?? Wisc +2 1/2

I am liking Wisc this week against Michigan this week they almost had Ohio State last week and now the good OLE Wolverines are peeking ahead to their contest with THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY should i be cashing in here?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

They never almost had OSU..true OSU was down in the 3rd quarter but UW put together 2 nice drives out of like 15 all game last week and other than that they did nothing. UW has proven to be extremely overrated this year IMO and backing them is very risky this week.....Michigan is coming on as of late.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Anyone worried about the status of PJ Hill? I think the Wolves roll if he's not in there, or not 100%

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Michigan the 2.5 points

I think if you look at the numbers Wisconsin looks like the pick. They are 6-0 at home. Hill and Hart are both banged up... For me, this is a feel pick more than anything... Michigan can smell the Big Ten title and they are playing with a chip on their shoulder. They have something to prove. Manningham should have a big game and if Chris Wells' performance last week should tell us anything, its that you can run on the Badgers D. Mike Hart should play and should have a big day. On the offensive side of the ball I don't see Wisconsin coming up with enough big plays to win this. Their line gave up 9 sacks to OSU! They are going to need a couple long touchdown either through their passing attack or through special teams and I don't see that happening. Also, Wisconsin is now out of the running for the conference title and I think they may have a let down.