imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did I just get robbed? Safety in the TCU game?

OMG this is just not fair.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can't take this.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

ECU stagged one right out from under me. UTEP was up 7 with 33 seconds left to play and had to go 71 yards to tie it up. Well, they tied it up and won in OT by 3.

That is just the way my day went today. I was surprised to see UNLV get that 2 point conversion to give me the cover on that one.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    ECU stagged one right out from under me. UTEP was up 7 with 33 seconds left to play and had to go 71 yards to tie it up. Well, they tied it up and won in OT by 3.

That is just the way my day went today. I was surprised to see UNLV get that 2 point conversion to give me the cover on that one.
    You didn't see them leave the guy wide open with no time left at the end of regulation? Then in OT, the receiver drops the ball at the 1 yard line, but they call it a catch, next play is a QB sneak for the win.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO DOUBT....that TCU is very hard to digest. Freakin so many damn games fell apart in the last seconds.....freakin UTEP cost me 5-0 in BTP, instead I end up w/a whopping 1pt.

Heres to better days.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    You didn't see them leave the guy wide open with no time left at the end of regulation? Then in OT, the receiver drops the ball at the 1 yard line, but they call it a catch, next play is a QB sneak for the win.
    Glad I couldn't see it, my damn TV would have a freakin hole in it right now.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    No I didn't OWNED. I just was tracking on the computer. Thanks for making it even worse on me.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

No I didn't OWNED. I just was tracking on the computer. Thanks for making it even worse on me.
    It was sick. Final play of regulation and you know they need a TD to tie and the WR still found himself wide open. Makes you wonder.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost TCU as well. Bet on 21 sides in college today, canceled one at halftime (good thing), and went 11-9 for the rest, playing even. Talk about spinning your wheels. Advantage of playing many games is that the annoying things no longer matter.
    Did win with ECU. No idea they were lucky and TCU unlucky.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 10-14-07 at 12:55 AM.