Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Auburn vs UCF Winner

I'm on UCF +10.5 (-115) on Bovada. Obv Aub is the more powerful squad, but UCF is trying to remain unbeaten and prove they can run with the big dogs. I feel like Aub won't be as motivated after losing out on the final 4. LSU beat Auburn, but couldn't get it fully cranked up for Troy and lost. It happens sometimes in college football. UCF can put up points so I feel like Aub will need to put up 40 to cover here? Maybe they will but give me the live dog!!

Auburn 34
    UCF 27

Good Luck!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think Auburn eventually wears down UCF, whose defense has given up 97 points in their last two games. Auburn's defense is much better than UCF's. I can easily see Auburn by 14 or more here. This should be a good game for the first 3 quarters.

JH076
    JH076's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I think Auburn eventually wears down UCF, whose defense has given up 97 points in their last two games. Auburn's defense is much better than UCF's. I can easily see Auburn by 14 or more here. This should be a good game for the first 3 quarters.
    I do agree to an extent but I also think UCF is going to come out with more fight in them. I will say that UCF loses by 7.

It’s tough to take the teams who haven’t really played any of the big schools.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I can definitely see that, but Aub just doesn't see good passing QBs and pro style attacks where they spread the field. I put a little on UCF +6.5 1st half too....thinking that they'll need to start fast to make it a game.

Fred The Hammer

Impressed with UCF's defense!! They're really flying around but their QB needs to settle down. I had to get some more +13 this morning.

LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

wow ... u might call exact score too ..... amazing in the moment

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by LineShifterz View Post
    wow ... u might call exact score too ..... amazing in the moment

Except I had Aub winning. I did get $40 on the ML atleast. It seems like every dog that covers wins the game this bowl season

And another $125 +13

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Except I had Aub winning. I did get $40 on the ML atleast. It seems like every dog that covers wins the game this bowl season

And another $125 +13
    Exactly right. Very very rare in bowl season for a dog to lose SU but cover. If they cover they win outright

Fred The Hammer

12-7 now with 3 nice dog ML winners. On to OU +130 to try for a 4th

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

who u on for clem vs bama Freddy