CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Gt / bc

A 7:30 AM start in Dublin,Ireland. It's light rain currently and will continue up to game time.With BC's aggressive defense and a wet playing field,believe they will over pursue and slip....giving GT A lot of big gains.Yes it will be slippery for the GT option,they will make less sharper cuts......but they know where they are going and BC does not. With a weak ' O " line for BC and their inability to come from behind when down a few TD's....has all the makings of a nice win for GT!!............................Also BC did not won a conf. game all of last year! ...............................​GT -3 -110....3.5 UNITS................................... ..............................GL...GT,GT ...................................GT
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 09-03-16 at 03:42 AM.

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Should go under is the game in Dublin?

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

The rain will be a non-factor.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

So, your handicapping angle is rain and Boston College will slip?
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave Electrons 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Under

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    A 7:30 AM start in Dublin,Ireland. It's light rain currently and will continue up to game time.With BC's aggressive defense and a wet playing field,believe they will over pursue and slip....giving GT A lot of big gains.Yes it will be slippery for the GT option,they will make less sharper cuts......but they know where they are going and BC does not. With a weak ' O " line for BC and their inability to come from behind when down a few TD's....has all the makings of a nice win for GT!!............................Also BC did not won a conf. game all of last year! ...............................​BC -3 -110....3.5 UNITS................................... ..............................GL
    Give me the Under 44

LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

bc+3.5 is what I see

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

A 7:30 AM start in Dublin,Ireland. It's light rain currently and will continue up to game time.With BC's aggressive defense and a wet playing field,believe they will over pursue and slip....giving GT A lot of big gains.Yes it will be slippery for the GT option,they will make less sharper cuts......but they know where they are going and BC does not. With a weak ' O " line for BC and their inability to come from behind when down a few TD's....has all the makings of a nice win for GT!!............................Also BC did not won a conf. game all of last year! ...............................​BC -3 -110....3.5 UNITS................................... ..............................GL
    I don't understand. Your writeup says BC will lose terribly yet you are picking them to win by at least 3?

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Lol

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Quote Originally Posted by RRNJ13 View Post
    Give me the Under 44
    I thought about this until I saw that the totals in these games in Ireland have been 62, 75, 81, 60, and 50.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

cappin terp, what did i just read lol im very confused

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

The play is Georgia tech -3. Bc offense sucks.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    The play is Georgia tech -3. Bc offense sucks.
    they dont suck THAT bad.. they actually may upset GT. boston college can put up some points and their defense isnt THAT bad.. keep your eyes peeled.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    So, your handicapping angle is rain and Boston College will slip?
    My angle is that a wet playing surface favs. the" O " And being a triple option offense, it's worst for an aggressive def. the Eagles have........But from your response,you don't seem sure...and true...nothing is a lock...............Who will you bet today? And what is your angle??....I don't know why,but I get this funny feeling,that I could learn a lot from you!!!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    I don't understand. Your writeup says BC will lose terribly yet you are picking them to win by at least 3?
    .....I corrected it at top the play is GT,GT,GT,GT....................Thanks bud !!!!

CappinTerp

​bump 4 the correction.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Weather isn't that bad over for me.

Electrons

My angle is that a wet playing surface favs. the" O " And being a triple option offense, it's worst for an aggressive def. the Eagles have........But from your response,you don't seem sure...and true...nothing is a lock...............Who will you bet today? And what is your angle??....I don't know why,but I get this funny feeling,that I could learn a lot from you!!!
    I have my own thread.

And I also loved/bet Georgia Tech. But not because the field is wet. Tech is the better team.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    I have my own thread.

And I also loved/bet Georgia Tech. But not because the field is wet. Tech is the better team.
    OK, I hope we both win.............gl

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

How's the slipping working out?

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    How's the slipping working out?
    Slipping stopped the possible comeback from BC. I guess it worked it well.
    Last edited by Manny0825; 09-03-16 at 10:08 AM.

CappinTerp

Wow,lucky to get push !! As for the slipping and defending the triple option, it was not a issue. But capping is like that,one may have an angle and all the angles come in,but loose the game.On the other hand,one may bet and none the angles happen....and win the game.
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 09-03-16 at 09:53 AM.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

More like Cappin Derp

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    More like Cappin Derp
    Come on pal,I do a lot of work and share my ideas and angles with my fellow cappers. It takes a lot of time to go back and forth to diff. sites,so that I can get the right stats/ideas out there. Not many at SBR do this.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Come on pal,I do a lot of work and share my ideas and angles with my fellow cappers. It takes a lot of time to go back and forth to diff. sites,so that I can get the right stats/ideas out there. Not many at SBR do this.
    Terp is as solid as it gets

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Terp is as solid as it gets
    Thanks GoBlue23.......The reason I go out of my way and share ideas,angles,trends,ect. Is that when I started out gambling, I lost some serious coin. I learned by my many mistakes.....chasing looses,having a big bet = to my big buzz,betting because a game was on TV,ect. And when I was working,It was like gambling every day,all day. So I am just trying to give something back,something to help the newer capper have a less steep learning curve.....GL

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Very true. Folks don't have to agree with your pick to appreciate the information provided. I much prefer a poster that provides an angle with some thought over one who just posts a pick.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Thanks GoBlue23.......The reason I go out of my way and share ideas,angles,trends,ect. Is that when I started out gambling, I lost some serious coin. I learned by my many mistakes.....chasing looses,having a big bet = to my big buzz,betting because a game was on TV,ect. And when I was working,It was like gambling every day,all day. So I am just trying to give something back,something to help the newer capper have a less steep learning curve.....GL
    Thanks for your insight. Always appreciated. O need to bash here. Mistakes happen but also sports is a wild animal that we're all trying to tame in some way. Most of us get thrown off the bull and the books are the ones laughing. We need to stay focused and united. I know these are just forums but it's a good way to share ideas.

Thanks, Terp!

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Keep doing you CappinTerp. Much appreciated.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    they dont suck THAT bad.. they actually may upset GT. boston college can put up some points and their defense isnt THAT bad.. keep your eyes peeled.
    35 seconds and a penalty from an upset

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    35 seconds and a penalty from an upset
    C'mon man---BC was a 3 point dog.
    Wouldn't have exactly been the "upset" on the century.