Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hope you're right on the Cuse. I think Wake wins straight up.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Nice job on the write-ups. I don't think I have money on one of those games , but keep looking at Texas. Iowa st a little dangerous and have a solid rush attack and run D. 12 is a handful, but looks like Horns might have turned the corner.

No plays on the big games. Miss, Bama, OSU, Baylor, ARK/GA, ND/FSU?

Tough to cap, but I'll be watching and backing opinions with some cash. I like KSU +7, Miss -16, ND +10. have some parlays and looking to add a straight bet or two. Trying to get a streak going. Weak year so far.

Good luck this weekend.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Ya out of those matchups the only one I feel real confident about is Notre Dame, just waiting to get the number I want, my bookie (BetUS) opened at 10, and I would like 10.5, seeing If I can get at -110, but now its down to +9, but Ill just hold out and wait, I have a feeling this lines gonna move around hopefully .....I got a writeup all prepared for ND too pretty lengthy just waiting for #.

I really like Miss. team but Im afraid they might come out a little slow after a couple tough opponents and even some more on the horizon (auburn matchup), thinking about TT under but 14.5 is an annoyingly low number, I would take 17 in a heartbeat....don't think its gonna get there....afraid of a backdoor cover at 16.5 where tenn just throwing everything they got at miss and miss not giving a f%$k

Bama game I just cant seem to find a solid edge, feel like bama defense could totally shutdown TxAM, their run D has been amazing, then again Alabama offense is nothing to brag about. was very close to pulling the trigger on TxAM at +14.5, waiting to see what line does and one of my late pre game handicapping tools is to check forums and get feedback from other cappers before game, been around these forums for a while so I have a pretty good feel of who's picks should be faded and who to tail at the right time, so If they align up with what I was thinking previously then Ill go ahead and pull the trigger then,

OSU didn't really look into at all, don't like the big spread or am I particularly fond of either team

Baylor, was leaning WVU with pts but laying off,

Ark/UGA not sure about at all, I know your a big fan of this Ark O line as well I was very surprised when I saw bama completely shut them done (didn't watch game though) UGA also sporting one of the better run d's in the league, 4th in yards/run, but against some weak running competition, nothing like Arkansas's run game. Still would be Ark or nothing for me, I just don't feel good enough with only 4 pts....would feel better in 7 range....

I know been a rough year, atleast you've been conservative in your play selection, Ive been a jackass and need to stop trying to find an edge in every matchup....hoping this little tweak will turn my season around, plenty of time left, bowl season is the greatest time of the year.

Smutbucket

NCCAF Week 8 Adding:

Notre Dame +10.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    Notre Dame ML (+320) Risking .5 units to win 1.6 units

My favorite matchup of the week. FSU has been great fade material all season long going 1-5 ATS. I love fading this team and seeing their overvalued lines from their huge season last year against a cupcake schedule. FSU is currently sporting #20 top defensive yards/run average but this of course is a very misleading # due to their soft schedule once again, as they padded their stats nicely against wake forests offense holding them to 40 yards on 39 carries, and then holding clemson offense to just 101 yards on 40 carrie (but clemson is ranked 118 in yards/rush); excluding those games their y/r would be 4.38 range and be a middle of the pack defensive run stopping team although giving up 250 yards on 50 carriers against citadel would make you believe they're even worse than middle of the pack. Their passing defense is even worse, currently ranked 66th, but once again, padded stats against their weaker opponents of course. ND on the other hand sports one of the top 25 toughest schedules (ranked #1 by phill steele) and tough competition breeds success (SEC). Their rush defense is ranked 21st against a tough schedule and even held stanfords potent rushing attack to just 47 yards on 32 carries when they played them. I believe FSU will not be able to run against this stout ND run defense forcing them to throw, allowing ND defensive line to pin their ears back and get pressure (something they've done very well all season (6 hurries/game) and especially well in the last few games. Jameis Winston, I believe is still one of the most over-rated QB's in college football. Sure, He has a heisman and a lengthy highlight reel of him evading defenders and breaking tackles ( most of the time playing for a team like citadel or wake) and heaving up a prayer jump ball only to have his elite receivers bring the ball down. None of which are impressive throws IMO and he no longer has the genetically modified massive cyborg receivers he had last year. Look for FSU to have a couple turnovers while Golson and the ND offense who have been plagued by TO's as of late, to protect the ball extra carefully this game knowing they can win this game with their defense. Brian Kelly and his teams have trended to be undervalued as road dogs as he is 33-22 (60%) ATS on the ROAD and 25-13 (65.79%) as an UNDERDOG.

Purdue Team Total Over 17.5 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units

His name is Appleby, and he's made a huge difference in the 2 games he has started for this purdue offense. He looks legit and the espn bloggers are reporting he is a film junkie and works his penetrating asss off and it showed in his first two starts putting up 38 against Indiana and 31 against MSU. Their offense has a 100% RZ Scoring % since he has taken over at QB. Looks like a real nice low line as books are slow to adjust to situations like this.

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 8 Card:

Notre Dame +10.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    Notre Dame ML (+320) Risking .5 units to win 1.6 units
    Iowa +4.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Washington +20 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Texas -12.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Kentucky +10.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser. Syracuse +1 and Oklahoma -1 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Purdue Team Total Over 17.5 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Good Luck Smutbucket. Looks like you put a ton of work into this weeks card. Hope it pays off and you add to your roll.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    NFL Week 5:
    Browns -1.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Ravens +3.5 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units L
    Bengals -2.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Chiefs TT Over 20.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser. Steelers -1 and Broncos -1 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units W
    Eagles -6 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units P

NFL Week 5: 1-4 -3.55 units

NFL Week 6:
    Steelers +1 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Lions +2.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units W
    Bears +3 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units W
    Cowboys +9 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units W
    Broncos + Ravens ML Parlay (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units W
    49ers -3 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units W

NFL Week 6: 5-1 +3.9 units
    nice job with nfl last week.. i got freaking slaughtered, everything went wrong from the wrong side of totals with last second tds to being on sides that were absolute no shows..

2daBank

man everyone loves ND tonight. im just not so sure, seems to me like fsu basically been in survive and advance mode every week. coasting against teams they know they are superior too. while i acknowledge that a dangerous gm to play as you run the risk of not being able to turn it on when needed i do think they can, if that the case i dont think the always overrated ND can hang. i made it higher for sure but that probably good news for you(lol)!

the bad news for you is i like a few of your others! agree udub getting far too many here, coach has a history of slowing down this ducks attack and that was with lesser athletes and when ducks were a program on the rise not the decline they in now. if line didnt feel absurdly high id say quack attack on upset alert..will prob be on tex and lean your way in most the others besides okla where i like k-st to be in it till the end.. gl brother

Smutbucket

Thanks fellas,

God, Can we see Beathard please? I forgotten how much I hate Ruddock. He literally has 0 good qualities for a QB, not mobile, slow release, inaccurate, slow decision-making.....and Beathard is the exact opposite....hopefully they can pull off the cover.....

Smutbucket

queue depressing music....

Smutbucket

NFL Week 7:

KC +3 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    KC has played the toughest schedule by various SOS ranking systems, 2nd best at getting sacks with 8.62 sack %. KC effective rushing attack getting 4.7 ypc, SD soft run d giving up 4.7 ypc. SD has played one of the weaker schedules, even ranking 32nd in some SOS rankings. SD O-line has allowed most hurries in the league (60) and look for rivers to be constantly pressured by this strong front.Im a big Andy Reid fan...think they can even pull off win on ML but taking pts to be safe.

2 Team 6 pt Teaser. Buffalo -.5 and Panthers +13 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

BUF ranked #1 in ypc rush defense. BUF also ranked 5th in QB Sack % at 7.69%. Struggling minnesota offense adjusting to rookie qb, BUF at home too shouldnt be a problem to pull of the W. GB weak run D, got shredded by miami's read option, look for Car to be able to move the ball and keep pace with GB's offense.

Miami +4 (-135) Risking 1.35 units to win 1 units
    Miami should be able to run the ball easily on this soft bears run defense. Although they did hold ATL to 42 rushing yards LW. Mia D also ranked very high 8th against the run (ypc) and 3rd against the pass (ypp).

Giants Team Total Over 20.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    Dallas D-Line one of the worst against the run. ranked 31st in ypc. Also 31st on FO D-line rankings with a 30th stuffed rank, and 31 2nd level and open field rankings. Don't know if Giants win but think they can easily get to 20.

Bengals Team Total Over 23.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    LY Bengals put up 42 on colts. Nothing very respectable about this colts D ranked 27th against yards/run and 23rd against yards/pass. Giving up 22.7 ppg. Should be a shootout, even without Green.

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 8 Results/Reviews

NCAAF Week 8 Results:

Notre Dame +10.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units W
    Notre Dame ML (+320) Risking .5 units to win 1.6 units L
    Iowa +4.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Washington +20 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Texas -12.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Kentucky +10.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser. Syracuse +1 and Oklahoma -1 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L

Purdue Team Total Over 17.5 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units W

NCAAF Week 8 Results: 2-6 -4 units

Notre Dame +10.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units W
    Notre Dame ML (+320) Risking .5 units to win 1.6 units L
    This Game was a pretty good pick, one of few this week, should have dropped two units on it as I really loved it. Went as expected, FSU run game got absolutely shutdown, running for 50 yards on 26 carries (1.92 ypc). Notre Dames defense also hit them with 6 TFLs for 24 yards, broke up 2 passes, and got 3 hurries. They were able to apply good pressure in the first half and cause Jameis to make mistakes. My biggest flaw in my analysis was Jameis winston as he and Jimbo Fisher were able to ADJUST in the 2nd half, and throw some quick routes in the face of pressure without hesitating. Why Brian Kelly did not readjust and maybe back off sending some blitz's instead of constantly sending pressure even though FSU was moving the ball easily through it in the 2nd half, I do not know. Props to Jimbo and Jameis, you came up bigger than I expected. Still looking to fade this team in a big game matchup as their defense is obviously heavily flawed, I am no big fan of Notre Dame either, I would pick almost any SEC team over this FSU team in the playoffs, (Miss.,Miss.St,Aub.,Bama,UGA,TxAM even would be a close game) ND offense also had their way with this soft defense, running for 157 yards on 35 carriers (4.49 ypc) and passing for 313 yards (31 of 52, 6.0 ypa) ND lost in last seconds and had an offensive pass INT to takeaway game winning TD to end the game. Shitty.

Iowa +4.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Iowa was a frustrating loss as Ruddock, Iowa's starting QB for some time now, showed his many vulnerabilities. He is not quick to make decisions, slow release, not mobile and cant deal with pressure, meanwhile Beathard their backup who came in and led the team to a comeback victory against Pitt, is a dual-threat QB, with a very strong arm. I didn't realize they handed the reigns back over to Ruddock completely. The game played out shitty because Iowa's Defense set themselves up to get 14 points quickly getting an INT on one of the first few passes. Being ahead it wasn't likely that Ferentz would pull starting QB Ruddock, even after that Iowas offense remained pretty ineffective, throughout the game because of this early lead. Anyways, not touching this Iowa team until Beathard gets the nod, hopefully he does by the end of the season because I am a fan of this team and their defense. Iowa even had a chance for a backdoor cover down by 10 after recovering an onside kick, but they decided to kick a FG on 4th and goal from 6 yard line which makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, I mean BEST CASE SCENARIO, (which did happen) Iowa stopped them 3 and out and they used up timeouts and got them to punt the ball back to them at thee 20 yard line. Then you have to DRIVE 80 yards in under a minute with no timeouts, WITH THAT UNEXPLOSIVE OFFENSE. How is that the smart decision?! you basically conceding the game by taking that FG in that situation. Go for the TD, then you HAVE A CHANCE, to drive 50-ish yards and go for a FG instead of coming up with a long explosive TD when you have 0 big playmakers on your teams....

Washington +20 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Another bad pick as Oregon dominated them. Honestly I need to just stay away from the PAC 12. I have maybe watch a half dozen PAC 12 games in the last year, not really a fan of their styles of football and I don't get a good read on them for the most part. One of these days I'm going to do a more comprehensive breakdown of my past picks and look into which conferences I struggle in and which conferences I do better in. Just from my guess though I would say I struggle in PAC12 (as I don't watch many of their games) and do best in the BIG10 and SEC (as they are the two conferences I seem to watch the most for some reason) Only lost to spread by -5 though but still Oregon took a quick lead and kind of coasted for the rest of the game as Washington offense sputtered in the beginning but started to show some life later on.

Texas -12.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Bad pick, Iowa State has proven to be undervalued by everyone this year as even though they are sporting a 2-5 record, they are 4-2-1 ATS and have played some tough competition in Baylor, K.State, Okl.State., Iowa and now Texas. This was also a bad situational spot on Texas as this game is sandwiched in-between some tough opponents, losing in a hard fought battle to Oklahoma last week and having 11th ranked Kansas State team up next week. Anyways Texas offense showed some life but was unable to slow Iowa states defense down at all. Looking to possibly take Texas this week against KSU but need to look into the numbers.

Kentucky +10.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    LSU took a quick lead 21-0 pretty much through special teams, I think their first scoring drive they only had to come up with 20 yards of legit plays as return yards and penalties advanced most of the drive. Kentucky proved they couldn't play from behind and offense struggled the entire game. Need to start maybe throwing some special teams analysis in to my picks as I am currently not capping special teams at all. I think its tough to cap and predict, but if anyone has some advanced stats with quick and effective ways to apply a value and compare easily, let me know.

2 Team 6 pt Teaser. Syracuse +1 and Oklahoma -1 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units L
    Syracuse was a good pick as they dominated WF and WF's offense proved its ineptitude once again, being held to 7 points. Oklahoma, boy what an annoyingly bad beat as they missed two chip shot FGs from less than 15 yards, and also had a PAT blocked to lose the game by 1. I was surprised by KSU's ability to move the ball but Oklahoma still should have won that game, even after giving up two costly INT's, one from the 2 yard line which went for 6 points. Teasing K State would have been the right choice.

Purdue Team Total Over 17.5 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units W
    A good call as Purdue put up 38 points in the game and covered 21 points early in the first half. Interestingly enough though it was purdues running backs that were the driving force in the offense, and ironically Appelby threw two pick 6's on his first two passes, luckily the 2nd one was called back on a penalty (i think offside) and then on the next play Appelby threw a WR screen where the receiver outran everyone on Minnesota's defense for an easy 6 points. Appelby seems to be the dual threat spark this offense needed though (also rushed for 79 yards) and lets look for Purdues offense to be undervalued in the future although books tend to adjust after 2-3 games, this was Appelbys 3rd official start.

Smutbucket

since immediately after the game numerious articles were posted as it was the "right call" I like to show this new video angle that clearly shows differently...a jumped slante route that was called pass int to take away the game from ND

Smutbucket

sorry no write-ups this week , life has gotten a little outta control, barely had any time to cap the card....this is what I got

NCAAF Week 9
    6 pt Teaser. Auburn -13 and MSU -11 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    West Virginia -2 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Mississippi -2.5 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units
    Texas +10 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NFL week 8
    Bears +6 (-110) risking 1.1 units to wiin 1 units
    Packers +2.5 (-110) risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Vikings +2 (-110) risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    2 team 6 pt teaser. Kc -.5 and Miami -1 (-110) risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

Adding
    Eagles +1 (-110) risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

Life has been hectic lately but my schedule is finally freeing up for rest of season and I will be able to spend a lot more time handicapping, anyways Im in a bit of a rush today so only put together a couple write-ups.

NCAAF Week 10:
    Navy Team Total Under 20 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units
    Some games are won and lost at the line. This one will be one of those. Notre Dame has a very underrated defensive line this season and has been dominating many strong offensive lines holding stanford to 47 yards rushing on 32 carries, holdin FSU to 50 yards on 26 carries, and purdue to 56 yards on 26 carries. (purdue quietly proving they do have a run game this season ranked 20th in yards/attempt; going 7.4 ypc in last 3 and 8.4 ypc in last 1) They are currently ranked 11th in opponents rush yards per attempt and new DC Brian VanGorder has shown continued success at the college level wherever he has coached (not so much in the NFL though, but thats a whole other animal) Navys 128th ranked offensive line in Sack % should struggle as Notre Dame should constantly bring pressure against this weak line and get to Keenan Reynolds. Notre Dame has not allowed more than 184 yards rushing in a game this season and has averaged 5.5 QB hurries a game playing against a top 25 Strength of Schedule.

Auburn ML (+110) Risking 1 unit to win 1.1 units
    Auburn has been one of my favorite teams since they hired Gus Malzahn. He is by far one of the best coaches sporting a 24-10 ATS Record. (up to date record) He Also is sporting a 9-3 ATS record on the road and 8-1 ATS Record as an underdog. Auburn made some crucial mistakes early in the game against Miss. State, giving them a 21 point lead quickly. But Auburn for the most part moved the ball at will after that and should have probably won the game if it weren't for the worst offensive pass interference call Ive ever seen early in the 3rd qtr as Auburn was putting together their comeback.

Penn State -3 (-125) Risking 2.5 units to win 2 units
    PSU really battled OSU tough last week. Their offense showed much improvement in the 2nd half and should be able to move the ball much easier against this soft maryland defense. Maryland will not be able to run the ball against this stout PSU defense (maryland rush offense ranked 101 in ypc and PSU run defense ranked 2 against rush in ypc) and will be forced to throw and much of the game will be left in the hands of CJ Brown. PSU will then be able to pin their ears backs and get some good pass rush against this weak offensive line that sports the 94th ranked sack % at 7.74%. Look for PSU to have a strong bounce back game after a few hard fought losses, and if CJ Brown gets hurt, which is very possible for this mobile QB with the game resting on his shoulders, PSU will dominate as marylands backup caleb rowe went out for the season and 3rd stringer perry hills is awful, he was forced to come in against Iowa as Brown got hurt and their offense struggled but managed to squeak out the win against Iowa.

Missouri Team Total Under 27.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Look for a low scoring game as missouris passing offense continues to struggle ranked 112th in yards per pass attempt, and Kentuckys much improved pass defense sports a 5.6 ypa, ranked 10th in the nation. Missouri defense is one of the top defenses in league and I expect a conservative play selection by missou, relying on their defense to win the game.

Arkansas +11 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Stanford +8 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Virginia/Gtech Over 53.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 10 Card:
    Penn State -3 (-125) Risking 2.5 units to win 2 units
    Navy Team Total Under 20 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units
    Auburn ML (+110) Risking 1 unit to win 1.1 units
    Missouri Team Total Under 27.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Arkansas +11 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Stanford +8 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Virginia/Gtech Over 53.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

2daBank

not sure if psu bounces back or are maybe a little deflated? pass for me, like most the rest of your card.. gl today

Smutbucket

Thanks bank, ya rough loss with the fumble off kickoff return....nothing grinds my gears more....anyways gotta keep chipping away....looking forward to your nfl picks

NFL Week 9
    Miami pk (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Jets +10 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Dallas +1 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Bal/Pitt Over 47 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

next week will resume write-ups/reviews

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 11:

Kentucky Team Total Under 23 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    Besides last week fiasco, Georgia defense has been extremely solid. UF came in prepared and blew Georgia back off the ball. That won't happen this week. UGA's defense will be prepared and will probably hold Kentuckys offense to under 100 yards rushing like they did last year holding them to 62 yards on 30 carries. With Georgia being committed to the run as well, look for this to be a low scoring affair, with a very low probability of Kentucky to even get two TD's.

Notre Dame +3 (-120) Risking .6 units to win .5 units
    Notre Dame ML (+130) Risking .5 units to win .65 units
    Arizona State hasn't really been tested all season and I really love this Notre Dame defense and I think the advantage at the line of scrimmage will be too much for arizona state. Look for junior backup QB, Bercovici to make many mistakes (like he did against UCLA) with Notre Dame bringing in the pressure after shutting down the run game.

Virginia +20.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Been talking about how bad all season this FSU defense is. No way they can keep enough of a lead to pull ahead by 3+ touchdowns. Worst case scenario here we get a backdoor cover.

TCU -6 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Kansas State has really not been at all that impressive this season, but they have been pulling out wins. Oklahoma should have beaten them and auburn should have really beaten them by 3 TD's plus. Look for TCUs strong pass rush to be a factor in disrupting K States offense and kansas states lack their of a pass rush will allow boykin to sit back and pick this defense apart.

Iowa pk (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Been pounding the Iowa train all season. Their defense is the real deal and although their offense tends to struggle at times, I still believe their backup QB Beathard could provide the offensive spark if needed down at the half. But for now were stuck with Ruddock, although one of his major flaws is handling pressure, it shouldn't be a problem against this minnesota defense who ranks 101 in sack % at 4.37% and has only had 3 QB hurries on the entire season.

Boston College Team Total Under 21 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units
    Louisvilles defense is arguably one of the best in the nation, ranking 4th against ypc, ranking 10th against ypp, and 9th in QB Sack %. They are also averaging 4.6 broken up passes a game and 3.5 hurries per game. Look for them to easily shutdown this below average BC offense.

Washington/UCLA Under 54.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Both teams will rely on their defenses to win this game. As long as we don't get too many defensive TD's (which UCLA has been notorious for all season) we should be alright staying under the 54 easily.

2 Team ML Parlay Alabama and MSU (+120) Risking 1 unit to win 1.2 units
    Ohio State has still not been tested and MSU will surely be throwing out all the tricks to beat OSU as it is a must win for them. Playing it safe taking the ML as I feel it could be a close game. Bama should win and even cover Im just playing it safe too being a night game in death valley, but Bamas offense should have no problem shredding this weak LSU defense.

Smutbucket

the struggle is real

NFL Week 9
    Chiefs -1 (-110) Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units
    49ers +7 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units
    Giants +8.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Panthers +7 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 12:
    South Carolina +7.5 (-115) Risking 2.3 units to win 2 units
    Nebraska +7 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units
    Georgia Tech Team Total Over 28 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    Arkansas +1.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Auburn +3 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    2 Team 6.5 pt Teaser (-120) Miami +10 and MSU -6.5. Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    Mississippi State +10 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

will total up stats hopefully this week.....just don't have time to do anything anymore these days....need to work insane long hours and travel so much just to make any money these days.... the little free time I get im too damn tired to do anything....fml....anyways....going to canes game later today. hopefully we can pull of the upset against this shit team

Smutbucket

NFL Week 11:
    Bears -1.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser. Packers +1.5 and Steelers pk (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Giants +4 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Colts -2 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units
    Raiders TT Over 17.5 (-115) Risking 1.15 units to win 1 units
    Browns -3 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 13:
    Wake Forest +15 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Minnesota +10.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Arkansas TT Over 20.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Iowa State -1.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Louisville +3.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser. MSU -16 and Wisc -4 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NFL wk 12
    Browns +2.5 (-110) risking 1.1 u to win 1 u
    Dolphins +6 (-110) risking 1.1 u to win1 u

Smutbucket

Ncaaf wk 14
    TCU -5.5 (-110) risking 1.65 units to win 1.5 units

NFL week 13
    Dallas -3 (-120) risking 1.2 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 14: Adding:
    Nebraska/Iowa Under 54 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Stanford +7.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

adding a couple more in a bit probably....just got started on card an hour ago....

Smutbucket

NCAAF Week 14: Adding
    Arkansas -2 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    NCAAF Week 14: Adding
    Arkansas -2 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    on this one too.. gl buddy

Smutbucket

Adding :
    Virginia -2 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

Adding
    NCAAF Week 14

Iowa State +11.5 (-110) Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units
    Notre Dame +7 (-110) Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units
    GTECH +11 (-110) Risking 1.65 units to win 1.5 units
    2 Team 6 Teaser Northwestern -1.5 and Lousiville -6 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Miss. State -2.5 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units
    S. Carolina +6 (-110) Risking 1.1 units t ow in 1 units
    FSU -7 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Cal -3.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Wake Forest +18.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

unbelievably bad day in college football.....ugh....fml.....

just gonna ride out the season though....even though I have officially erased almost all the profits in the last 2 years from NCAAF just in this season....

up on the season in NFL so....

NFL Week 13
    Dallas -3 (-125) Risking 1.25 units to win 1 units
    SD +6.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Oakland +6 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    Panthers +2.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser Dolphins -1.5 and Denver +6 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units

Smutbucket

NCAAF Wk 15:
    2 Team 6 pt Teaser . Baylor -1 and Bama -9 Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units

always had a profitable bowl season so hoping to close out this awful year with some + units in the bowls.....gonna do a big review once season is over of all bets made and posted over last 3 years....

Smutbucket

NFL Week 14
    Patriots -3 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 units

First 1234 Last