Bookmaker and Heritage Sportsbook gone rogue?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ImStillAround
    SBR Rookie
    • 07-04-26
    • 6

    #1
    Bookmaker and Heritage Sportsbook gone rogue?
    I’ve been gone for a while from forum land but still around betting offshore. What happened to Bookmaker and Heritage Sportsbook? Both have seem to have gone rogue. Is this it for offshore? I do know that Heritage is struggling right now and trying to hold on to grab football deposits from personal experience but was surprised to hear about Bookmaker.
  • Seattle Slew
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-02-06
    • 7375

    #2
    Wow, same here really. Was out of the loop. Don't know about Heritage, but was with Bookmaker at least 10 years. Recently withdrew and leaving. First, I don't even think they have Chat anymore, although they do respond to the basic CS email line. They didn't announce anything that I saw but it appears they have scaled back their Racebook rebates just to A tracks. I recently played a bunch of bets at Colonial, Laurel and Delaware and got zero back. When I asked, they sent me to the old page and claimed no changes, but it's not true. The only thing keeping me there the last year was they have basically no fees on CC deposits. I did process a Bitcoin withdrawal and it went thru in minutes. I'd still feel safe betting there, but too many changes, IMO.
    Comment
    • ImStillAround
      SBR Rookie
      • 07-04-26
      • 6

      #3
      Originally posted by Seattle Slew
      Wow, same here really. Was out of the loop. Don't know about Heritage, but was with Bookmaker at least 10 years. Recently withdrew and leaving. First, I don't even think they have Chat anymore, although they do respond to the basic CS email line. They didn't announce anything that I saw but it appears they have scaled back their Racebook rebates just to A tracks. I recently played a bunch of bets at Colonial, Laurel and Delaware and got zero back. When I asked, they sent me to the old page and claimed no changes, but it's not true. The only thing keeping me there the last year was they have basically no fees on CC deposits. I did process a Bitcoin withdrawal and it went thru in minutes. I'd still feel safe betting there, but too many changes, IMO.
      I appreciate the update and what you’ve experienced too. Sad day to see what has become of these one time stellar books. I wonder if Pinnacle is still banning U.S. based customers, if not Vegas here I come.

      Comment
      • icon
        SBR MVP
        • 01-09-18
        • 3516

        #4
        Pinnacle doesn't allow US players, they are fully licensed in Ontario Canada
        Comment
        • ImStillAround
          SBR Rookie
          • 07-04-26
          • 6

          #5
          Originally posted by icon
          Pinnacle doesn't allow US players, they are fully licensed in Ontario Canada
          Damn.
          Comment
          • fsutomahawk
            SBR High Roller
            • 01-23-11
            • 130

            #6
            Originally posted by Seattle Slew
            Wow, same here really. Was out of the loop. Don't know about Heritage, but was with Bookmaker at least 10 years. Recently withdrew and leaving. First, I don't even think they have Chat anymore, although they do respond to the basic CS email line. They didn't announce anything that I saw but it appears they have scaled back their Racebook rebates just to A tracks. I recently played a bunch of bets at Colonial, Laurel and Delaware and got zero back. When I asked, they sent me to the old page and claimed no changes, but it's not true. The only thing keeping me there the last year was they have basically no fees on CC deposits. I did process a Bitcoin withdrawal and it went thru in minutes. I'd still feel safe betting there, but too many changes, IMO.
            They have chat. It's right under where you place a wager in the sportsbook section, yellow bar that says Live Chat.
            Comment
            • fsutomahawk
              SBR High Roller
              • 01-23-11
              • 130

              #7
              Originally posted by ImStillAround
              I’ve been gone for a while from forum land but still around betting offshore. What happened to Bookmaker and Heritage Sportsbook? Both have seem to have gone rogue. Is this it for offshore? I do know that Heritage is struggling right now and trying to hold on to grab football deposits from personal experience but was surprised to hear about Bookmaker.
              Hear what exactly? Just curious as I have an account there, and have had one for 20 years with no issues. I know all good things come to an end, so if I need to get out, I want to before things take a turn for the worse.
              Comment
              • Seattle Slew
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 01-02-06
                • 7375

                #8
                Originally posted by fsutomahawk

                They have chat. It's right under where you place a wager in the sportsbook section, yellow bar that says Live Chat.
                I saw the Live Chat option but it was a dead link, nothing happened on it. Might have been an issue on my end with my browser since I recently changed laptops. I went to email and they responded very quickly.
                Comment
                • fsutomahawk
                  SBR High Roller
                  • 01-23-11
                  • 130

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Seattle Slew

                  I saw the Live Chat option but it was a dead link, nothing happened on it. Might have been an issue on my end with my browser since I recently changed laptops. I went to email and they responded very quickly.
                  Yea, I was just letting you know in case you didn't see it. I actually used it the other day as they incorrectly graded a play, I went to live chat and they fixed it in about 15 minutes.
                  Comment
                  • juvunits
                    SBR Sharp
                    • 10-17-16
                    • 397

                    #10
                    What do you guys mean when you say they have gone rogue?
                    Comment
                    • Optional
                      Moderator
                      • 06-10-10
                      • 64666

                      #11
                      Originally posted by juvunits
                      What do you guys mean when you say they have gone rogue?
                      Neither can be trusted as much as they used to be to solve issues or always act fairly.
                      Comment
                      • Kindred
                        SBR MVP
                        • 09-09-08
                        • 2912

                        #12
                        Originally posted by icon
                        Pinnacle doesn't allow US players, they are fully licensed in Ontario Canada
                        they haven’t since 2006 but thanks for the update canaduh

                        Comment
                        • Kindred
                          SBR MVP
                          • 09-09-08
                          • 2912

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Optional

                          Neither can be trusted as much as they used to be to solve issues or always act fairly.
                          That’s beyond sad, they were the two most rock solid.
                          Comment
                          • DwightShrute
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 01-17-09
                            • 103246

                            #14
                            Originally posted by juvunits
                            What do you guys mean when you say they have gone rogue?
                            It's absolute nonsense. I have been playing at BM for 20 years and so have many of my friends. They are as good as they ever were. They pay quick and have good bonus options.

                            Google: Bookmaker Live Chat .... and you will get a page that has the live chat icon. You can do the same with any sportsbook. You can do the same with any browser I am sure. Also for any question you have about the site and you will get a link.

                            Someone asks me for a good sportsbook, I am definitely recommending them.
                            Comment
                            • Optional
                              Moderator
                              • 06-10-10
                              • 64666

                              #15
                              Pleased to hear you have not had any problems there Dwight but there are many dozens of people that are feeling ripped off, disrespected and ignored. Clear examples of quite a few can be read in this thread All Bookmaker.eu, Justbet and Galaxysports issues

                              I can assure you that staff in there know about each one of these issues and are not able to do anything about rectifying the problems as they used to be able.

                              The company/management has most definitely dropped 3 or 4 grades from the glory days. They did used to be very honorable and would even strive to be seen as fair even when the claim was questionable. But their staff are moving on to greener pastures and they outright steal from people regularly now. That's the sad facts.
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...