pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags' Plays

Hello Board,

Here are my plays for the week:

Hawaii -17

Hawaii continues to roll and is especially tough on the island. Purdue comes into this game 8-4, but their record is deceiving. The continue to play zero defense and the last couple of weeks their QB Painter has really lost his confidence. Hawaii's QB Brennan is playing with an extreme ammount of confidence right now. He also is very mobile (averages 4.8 ypc) and has five legit receivers to throw to, s well as bowling ball RB Illoa who is a dual threat out of the backfield. Hawaii's defense has been playing pretty well all year as well. I expect them to put a lot of pressure on Painter and force him into a couple of bad decisions. Hawaii should wear them down and pull away in the second half. Look for a big day from WR Bess as well as RB Illoa.

Notre Dame +7.5

This should be a classic battle between to very good, well-coached football teams. Notre Dame should have a couple of wrinkles offensively that they haven't had to show the last couple of weeks. I do think Quinn can expose the USC secondary, but the key for Notre Dame will be pass protection. Notre Dame will look to throw the ball to Walker out of the backfield and WR McKnight has quietly had himself an outstanding year (which takes the pressure off Samardzijia). Notre Dame's secondary will have to keep the plays in front of them and try to contain USC's running game.

Nevada +3

Nevada's been playing as good of football as any team in the country right now. Head coach Chris Ault will have them motivated for this one. Nevada has really built one of the better home field avantages in the entire country, and it should help them here. Their defense will attempt to contain RB Johnson and will put pressure on QB Zanbransky all day. Nevada will attempt to attack Boise's defense with a mix of run and pass. QB Rowe should have a good day and Nevada must focus on giving him time to throw. I like getting the field goal in this one, but really think Nevada is motivated to beat Boise on the field.

GLTA

pags11
    Last edited by pags11; 11-23-06 at 11:53 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think your dead on with your rainbow warriors play bro. However, I just can't lay that type of wood myself.

Good luck bud

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I have nothing on or against you in those games bro. Good luck with them, and I hope you sweep your board.

pags11

dan and onlooker,

thanks and GL to you both...

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Good job and GL Pags.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok pags, whats your thoughts on these two games. the OU/Oak St. and the AZ/AZ St. gameS?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your ND play pags, good luck.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I love love the Hawaii play. They look very good at home.

pags11

hawk,

thanks very much...GL to you as well...

thank you as well illusion and milt...