brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

BCS National Championship, Alabama vs. Oregon

I think the odds are high on this one, I see Bama walking in as about 4.5 to 6.5 favorites, with an over/under at
    55 ish, Bama is too talented for any SEC team and Mariota is a great qb for Oregon, actually gives them a solid passing attack to compliment that great running game, thoughts/opinions?

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

-6.5 seems high

brucesmall
    How do i post

It seems high, and most likely nearer to 4.5, but if Bama keeps playing shutdown defense, it'll be hard to sell such a low line to people, I'd say I'd take Bama in a heart beat to minus a low number, but if it crept up to around 9 or 10 (which it wouldn't) I'd take Oregon.

RidetheTide
    RidetheTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

If that game was tomorrow and the line was 4.5, I would bet everything I own on Bama.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bama -4.5 lollll

I would lay up to -10 w/ Bama

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Florida State will jump Oregon in the rankings if both teams keep playing as they have been so far.

badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Oregon is definitely the fastest team in the nation and they've got a strong D this year. They did lose one of the best safeties in the nation - All-America candidate John Boyett and another fifth year senior Carson York. Shouldn't matter though as they have tremendous depth. This is the best Oregon team I've ever seen but they have not yet been tested.

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by badhunter View Post
    Oregon is definitely the fastest team in the nation and they've got a strong D this year. They did lose one of the best safeties in the nation - All-America candidate John Boyett and another fifth year senior Carson York. Shouldn't matter though as they have tremendous depth. This is the best Oregon team I've ever seen but they have not yet been tested.
    Defense ain't looking so swift this year so far, but I agree this Oregon team is pretty dame good