PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Gotta Love East Coast...have fun setting the alarm boys!

Just glad im on the east coast for these 12 noon games....know a lot of players who sleep through some good opportunities

I missed my Bet!!!!!!!!!!No Fukc !1arhg

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Im in SC. I know when I was in Vegas I got pissed because I missed the morning games.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Just glad im on the east coast for these 12 noon games....know a lot of players who sleep through some good opportunities

I missed my Bet!!!!!!!!!!No Fukc !1arhg

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

LOL... Notre Dame / Navy is a 9AM East coast Start Saturday

PaperTrail07

9AM is too early for anyone....lol..gissy..same here...im sure they are used to it but who really wants to set an alarm to watch big ten NOON games ect....or even think about watching a ESPN gameday lol..

Westside
    Westside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

6am pacific!!

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Im in Delaware, I love it! Football at 9am, 12pm, 3:30pm, 7pm, and 10:30pm!!!!!

diveoregon
    diveoregon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess I'm just a morning person. I love getting up, getting lines in, and get right at the games. Nothing worse than walking circles wearing out my carpet waiting for games to start! How do you handle the late games? Oregon is kicking off at 7:30pm PST, after a full day of drinking with the boys are you even going to remember the games out there on the East Coast? Haha. I know when Oregon plays 12:30pm games, and the tailgate lots open at 8am, 7:30pm games are a haze for most of us, can't even imagine those games ending around bar close!

Tomorrow is starts! Have fun, and be safe all. Party hard, and always take a cab!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

west coast is far better than east coast for all-day action

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

i enjoy the central time zone for saturdays, 11 am until midnight-ish, but i do think i would really enjoy the west coast schedule most of all. a fukking excuse to get up at 8, crack a beer and watch the last hour of college gameday before everything gets going. order a pizza around 10. it just sounds fun to me. you've already made enough bad decisions before noon between the drinking, food choices, and bad bets to fill up an entire week.

Capnitrite
    Capnitrite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

PaperTrail07

lol all good points but DIVE...I see what your saying LOL....those games/days Im usually crushed 1/2 asleep and check my winner every now n then....I just cant see my day of gambling starting with an ALARM...GET UP!! GAMBLE!! WIN $!! DRINK!! EAT!! LOL!!....i guess im more chill...I wake up around 10 am ...watch gameday(see injury reports the day of the game)...blaze one....Start the 12 noon games..next thing u know 3:30's are starting..then its 7: 30...then the night rolls on lol....and like you said ALWAYS TAKE A CAB...NOT WORTH IT!

PaperTrail07

East coast is the winner IMO...unless you enjoy getting up early

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I live in Alberta but I m from Turkey. Most European bettors take bets early and sleep.some of them watch, if they use betfair or take livebet from book.
    For example typical 7pm et games start at midnight in middle Europe

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am in east coast... but prefer west coast.

diveoregon

My favorite thing about West coast is actually weekdays. All of the Wednesday night MAC games, and Thursday night prime times games, all take place during happy hour. It's nice to be able to get off work and catch up with the boys, and girls, have a few beers and grab a bite. Watch the game and still be home at a reasonable hour.

And that's just football. How did those of you that work at 8am EST enjoy those NBA playoff basketball games that didn't end until after midnight?

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Quote Originally Posted by diveoregon View Post
    I guess I'm just a morning person. I love getting up, getting lines in, and get right at the games. Nothing worse than walking circles wearing out my carpet waiting for games to start! How do you handle the late games? Oregon is kicking off at 7:30pm PST, after a full day of drinking with the boys are you even going to remember the games out there on the East Coast? Haha. I know when Oregon plays 12:30pm games, and the tailgate lots open at 8am, 7:30pm games are a haze for most of us, can't even imagine those games ending around bar close!

Tomorrow is starts! Have fun, and be safe all. Party hard, and always take a cab!

What night games? after about 5p.m. it all goes dark for me! dont have carpet in the house, but the hardwood is a little worn down where I have been pacing waiting for the game tonight!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

gotta love the westcoast...wake up in the morning and goes all day & night

diveoregon

I backed the cars out, grabbed laptop, camp chairs, cooler, and bbq. Tailgate in the driveway! Just before 1pm, and already 4 neighbors have joined in. Buzz in the air is thick in Eugene!

diveoregon

Killer -
    You going to make the trip up next weekend?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Killer -
    You going to make the trip up next weekend?
    never been to the pacific NW...my friends were planning a trip to portland and seattle in a few months...

diveoregon

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    never been to the pacific NW...my friends were planning a trip to portland and seattle in a few months...
    I see. Just figured you may have been heading to Eugene as we host the Bulldogs next Saturday afternoon. Unless you're from UW or Corvalis Eugene is a hell of a place to catch a game. Most are very hospitable inviting visitors into their tailgates and making them feel at home. With a little banter of course. haha

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I see. Just figured you may have been heading to Eugene as we host the Bulldogs next Saturday afternoon. Unless you're from UW or Corvalis Eugene is a hell of a place to catch a game. Most are very hospitable inviting visitors into their tailgates and making them feel at home. With a little banter of course. haha
    hey man i love my team but oregon gonna knock off FRES quick... does oregon even have hot women??? FRES has tons of all ethnicities

diveoregon

Haha, of course there's hot women in Eugene, but I'm sure they're on every west coast campus these days.