started last night w/ OSU.. WOW.. How were they not ready for an Iowa St team that beat K state (good team) and an Iowa team.

Then on to today.. bunch of dogs barking all night. Had a couple of them. To top it off , my neighbors f in dog has been barking all night as well. just want to shoot it....i mean what a crazy night in college football.

WOW. the BCS. what are they going to do. Houston is undefeated. Bunch of 1 loss teams. They are screwed. I can't wait till the madnesss starts happening in a couple of weeks.. OU is going to get beat. Freaking Virginia 17.5 dogs beat a Florida st team in one of the wildest last 5 minutes of football i have ever seen. Game ending on a missed FG by one of the best kickers in college football.

UN BE LIEV ABLE.

whooaa what a night.... to everyone that had a fun time watching all this craziness. It has been a fun 24 hours of college football.

guess i could start with Thursday night Tebow Broncos to start the craziness but in a different forum.. had a bunch of dogs and faves. made a little bit , but man . this was fun watching..