Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

What is going to be the Stanford/Arizona line??

So, everybody and their moms knows that Stanford has been a big public play so far this year. Stanford is going to Arizona this week, a team who just got smashed by Oklahoma State on the road.

What is this line going to be?

Stanford on the road last year was 4-1-1 ats (or 4-2 depending on your numbers in that Az State game, Oregon was the loss).

I'm thinking they have to put a line out like Stanford -9, maybe higher. Just don't know how you can keep putting these low lines out for this team....

Boys, we need info on this game

treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

the line is -10, which i find high. arizona isnt bad and foles at home could be dangerous. possible trap?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh please...... Stanford is every bit as good of a team as Oklahoma State, and that is why they are rated where they are. Furthermore, they still have not played a real solid game on both sides of the ball, despite blow out wins.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by treytb8 View Post
    the line is -10, which i find high. arizona isnt bad and foles at home could be dangerous. possible trap?
    Did you watch the okst game? Did you see arizonas lack of pass rush? Luck will shred them like weeden did

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ teaserpleaser, I hope you are right, and that is why I laid quite abit down at 10. The only thing that bothers me is I know Stanford is working hard on trying to be a running team and not a passing team like Gundys Oklahoma State team is.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

Standford -10 , get the hammer out