sickeric
    sickeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1657

best website for free preseason NCAAF info?

was perusing Phil Steele's site and they have good links such as "coaching changes in 2011" and such but does anyone know a site with returning O and D starters or complete team by team write ups for everytime on the board?

thanks and good luck this upcoming season

Hook'em98
    Hook'em98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

This site has returning Off and Def starters for the top 70 or so teams. They also have write-ups on some of the teams they consider to be in the Top 25.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/sub/index.htm

Hope this helps.

Hook'em98
    Hook'em98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

This site has returning Off and Def starters for the top 70 or so teams. They also have write-ups on some of the teams they consider to be in the Top 25.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/sub/index.htm

Hope this helps.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

rivals.com, has good info, that coupled with some magazines, can give you a good idea of teams

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

This is a nice site as well:

http://cfn.scout.com/

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by sickeric View Post
    was perusing Phil Steele's site and they have good links such as "coaching changes in 2011" and such but does anyone know a site with returning O and D starters or complete team by team write ups for everytime on the board?

C'mon you guys. Do you want everything for free? The good mags aren't that expensive and they have good information. The internet can be a good thing, but if you want everything for nothing.......you're going to get what you pay for.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Quote Originally Posted by sickeric View Post

Head out to a local newsstand or bookstore and pick up a copy of Phil Steele's magazine. It's less than $10. You can't go wrong with that and it will have all the information you will need. I'd also recommend grabbing a couple other magazines too so you can get different perspectives as well as gauge how the public feels compared to how you feel.

I just picked up my copy of Marc Lawrence's Playbook Yearbook last night. I've never been a huge fan of it, but I always like to grab it for some additional info.