ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Bump

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I've thought Cain is one of the best pound for pound fighters for years, and was one of the only people here to bet big on Cain against JDS. I didn't see you bumping this thread when Cain got laid out cold by Junior in just over a minute, though? Why not? Cain gets laid out against a striker with arguably inferior striking to Overeem, and you say nothing. No crow-eating, no "maybe I was wrong". Overeem gets laid out by a huge mammoth with insane KO power who he was dominating and got cocky against, and you bump your thread saying he'd lose against a wrestler? Terrible.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I've thought Cain is one of the best pound for pound fighters for years, and was one of the only people here to bet big on Cain against JDS. I didn't see you bumping this thread when Cain got laid out cold by Junior in just over a minute, though? Why not? Cain gets laid out against a striker with arguably inferior striking to Overeem, and you say nothing. No crow-eating, no "maybe I was wrong". Overeem gets laid out by a huge mammoth with insane KO power who he was dominating and got cocky against, and you bump your thread saying he'd lose against a wrestler? Terrible.
    Point of the thread is that Ubereem always had a glass jaw.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Point of the thread is that Ubereem always had a glass jaw.
    If you think that that KO proved he has a glass jaw, instead of just highlighting weaknesses in his striking game (and his mental game), you need to reassess how you view fights.

ttrace35

If you think that that KO proved he has a glass jaw, instead of just highlighting weaknesses in his striking game (and his mental game), you need to reassess how you view fights.
    Ubereem back ko'd plenty of times. This fight has nothing to do with anything. I feel how I feel and I was right. I been saying for years that any time he fights, a little money should go on the prop of him getting knocked out. I didnt bet, But my point still stands that this dude could get KO'd easily in any fight. Some dudes can take a punch, and some cant. Ubereem cant take a punch.

MD

Ubereem back ko'd plenty of times. This fight has nothing to do with anything. I feel how I feel and I was right. I been saying for years that any time he fights, a little money should go on the prop of him getting knocked out. I didnt bet, But my point still stands that this dude could get KO'd easily in any fight. Some dudes can take a punch, and some cant. Ubereem cant take a punch.
    He can take a punch, though he certainly has a questionable chin ("I been saying for years"? Really? You mean along with the thousands of other people that have been saying for a long time that Overeem has no chin?), but the main takeaway from that fight is the deficit in his striking defence.

ttrace35

He can take a punch, though he certainly has a questionable chin ("I been saying for years"? Really? You mean along with the thousands of other people that have been saying for a long time that Overeem has no chin?), but the main takeaway from that fight is the deficit in his striking defence.
    Ok pal

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

i always wondered

is overeem part black?

or is he just a really tanned white guy

like colin kaepernick

First 12