slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

WWE superstar Bray Wyatt dies aged 36

Where do we go from here guys, wrestlers are literally dieing every 2 months.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/wwe-supers...080459913.html

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Terry Funk died Wednesday as well.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Where do we go from here guys, wrestlers are literally dieing every 2 months.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/wwe-supers...080459913.html
    Several sources are disclosing that Wyatt died as a result of the COVID 19 vax.

https://sportsmanor.com/wwe-news-bra...ntimely-death/

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47541

I do not follow modern wrestling but apparently he was Mike Rotunda's son. RIP

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Several sources are disclosing that Wyatt died as a result of the COVID 19 vax.

https://sportsmanor.com/wwe-news-bra...ntimely-death/
    Then post them. The 1 source you've quoted says Wyatt died from a pre-existing heart condition made worse by contracting covid19. There's nothing about a covid19 vaccine being responsible for Wyatt's death.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Then post them. The 1 source you've quoted says Wyatt died from a pre-existing heart condition made worse by contracting covid19. There's nothing about a covid19 vaccine being responsible for Wyatt's death.
    I personally know numerous people that have serious health issues after they got it. They either had a previous condition become much worse or were perfectly healthy and now have issues.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sir...

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I personally know numerous people that have serious health issues after they got it. They either had a previous condition become much worse or were perfectly healthy and now have issues.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sir...
    I don't dispute people having medical consequences caused by covid19. I'm not disputing that some people have issues because of the vaccine. I don't want to argue the the benefit/risk equation. The article quoted talks about a death where an existing medical issue was worsened by covid19. The person quoting the article attributed the death to the covid19 vaccine, which isn't what the article says.

Year 4 of covid19 misinformation.

JAKEPEAVY21

I don't dispute people having medical consequences caused by covid19. I'm not disputing that some people have issues because of the vaccine. I don't want to argue the the benefit/risk equation. The article quoted talks about a death where an existing medical issue was worsened by covid19. The person quoting the article attributed the death to the covid19 vaccine, which isn't what the article says.

Year 4 of covid19 misinformation.
    Understood.
    We will see what pans out over time I guess.

stevenash

“Bray Wyatt Died Due to the Vaccine” – WWE Fans Erupt After Bray Wyatt’s COVID Vaccination History Resurfaces After Untimely Death

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    “Bray Wyatt Died Due to the Vaccine” – WWE Fans Erupt After Bray Wyatt’s COVID Vaccination History Resurfaces After Untimely Death
    You claimed to have "several sources" - so post them.

So far all you have is 1 click-bait article title with a quote that hasn't been attributed to anyone. That article then said, (multiple times), that Wyatt had an existing heart condition that was made worse by covid19. Do you at least have a source that can definitively say whether Wyatt had been vaccinated or not?

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2559

RIP

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24020

JoJo Offerman back on the market