Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Rule Change?

When a downed fighter is kneed in the face and unable to continue, it goes to the cards??? Aljamain won a belt that way. The announcers were even confused. Is the UFC going to address this or is it like any other fooked up thing in sports. They ignore it like it never happened. I lost a K+ on Yan doing it. Thought I was going to recover some of that on the same call with the fighter that was losing(Omargadzhiev) last night. WTF

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I mean your up 2 rounds and gassing.....toss an unintentional one in there and end it right now....agree its dumb...

Brandt Moat

The fighters are concerned! They are the ones getting robbed the worst. Been on both sides of the coin. Somehow end up losing both times. Getn kinda weird with the scoring and officiating. Thought I head Mirgliotto say I warned him twice not to do it. Then rules it an accident? Lesson learned.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

agree----very weird stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    The fighters are concerned! They are the ones getting robbed the worst. Been on both sides of the coin. Somehow end up losing both times. Getn kinda weird with the scoring and officiating. Thought I head Mirgliotto say I warned him twice not to do it. Then rules it an accident? Lesson learned.

Brandt Moat

Sorry if I got tears on your shirt!lol Thanks