1. #36
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,772
    Betpoints: 10119

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    He passed---






    Does it look like he's been lifting weights?

  2. #37
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 1,404
    Betpoints: 1232

    If Hardy has a hard time making weight it might be time for the UFC to raise heavy weight up to 285#. I was wondering why UFC hasn’t signed Usman’s brother yet. He probably can’t make 265#,

  3. #38
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,772
    Betpoints: 10119

    A women’s flyweight fight between Cortney Casey (9-8 MMA, 5-7 UFC) and Priscila Cachoeira (9-3 MMA, 1-3 UFC) was scrapped from the prelims. Cachoeira was reported to have arrived in Las Vegas more than 30 pounds above the flyweight limit and was removed from the lineup after reported struggles with her weight cut.


    https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/...igh-in-results

  4. #39
    JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-08
    Posts: 1,940
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    A women’s flyweight fight between Cortney Casey (9-8 MMA, 5-7 UFC) and Priscila Cachoeira (9-3 MMA, 1-3 UFC) was scrapped from the prelims. Cachoeira was reported to have arrived in Las Vegas more than 30 pounds above the flyweight limit and was removed from the lineup after reported struggles with her weight cut.


    https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/...igh-in-results
    - WOW!!

    I can't recall any fighter missing weight by THAT much!! Ever in my life!!

  5. #40
    richie360
    richie360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-11
    Posts: 666
    Betpoints: 8224

    Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    - WOW!!

    I can't recall any fighter missing weight by THAT much!! Ever in my life!!
    Read again she was that far from me the weight target. They wouldn’t allow her to try and lose that much Pounds in so little time.
    Points Awarded:

    JC2008 gave richie360 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #41
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 10,369
    Betpoints: 5711




  7. #42
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    UFC on ESPN+ 39: Hall vs. Silva Picks:
    Kevin Natividad Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Dustin Jacoby Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Jason Witt Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Sean Strickland Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Adrian Yanez Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Alexander Hernandez Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Bobby Green Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Greg Hardy Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Kevin Holland Round 1 TKO (Elbows and Punches)
    Bryce Mitchell Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Uriah Hall Round 2 TKO (Punches)

  8. #43
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    UFC on ESPN+ 39: Hall vs. Silva

    ESPN+ Prelims:


    Fight #1: Natividad (DEBUT) vs. Johns
    Natividad (+158) 0.75u

    Fight #2: Jacoby vs. Ledet
    Jacoby+Ledet Goes Distance (+128) 0.35u
    Jacoby Decision (+175) 0.2u

    Hedge:
    Ledet Submission (+1400) 0.1u

    Fight #3: Witt vs. C. Williams
    Witt (-148) 1u to win 0.68u
    Witt+C. Williams Won’t Go Distance (+125) 0.4u
    Witt Submission (+850) 0.12u

    Hedge:
    C. Williams KO/TKO (+450) 0.16u

    Fight #4: Strickland vs. Marshman
    Parlays

    Fight #5: Yanez (DEBUT) vs. V. Rodriguez (DEBUT)
    Yanez ITD (-146) 1.46u to win 1u
    Yanez Submission (+1600) 0.1u

    Fight #6: A. Hernandez vs. Gruetzemacher
    A. Hernandez Submission (+700) 0.15u

    Main Card:

    Fight #7: Green vs. Moises
    Green (-170) 1u to win 0.59u
    Green Decision (-133) 0.27u to win 0.2u
    Green -3.5 (-125) 0.75u to win 0.6u

    Fight #8: Hardy vs. Greene
    No Bet

    Fight #9: Holland vs. Ontiveros (DEBUT)
    No Bet

    Fight #10: Mitchell vs. Fili
    Mitchell+Fili Goes Distance (-120) 0.3u to win 0.25u
    Mitchell (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Mitchell Decision (+250) 0.2u

    Hedge:
    Fili Decision (+250) 0.3u

    Fight #11: U. Hall vs. Silva
    U. Hall KO/TKO (+200) 0.5u

    Straight Parlays:
    Strickland/Yanez (-170) 1.28u to win 0.75u
    Yanez/Green (-143) 1.82u to win 1.27u
    Strickland/Green (-140) 0.94u to win 0.67u

    Prop Parlays:
    Green+Moises GD/Mitchell+Fili GD (+174) 0.22u
    Points Awarded:

    spurginobili gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

  9. #44
    frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-17
    Posts: 2,759
    Betpoints: 995

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    UFC on ESPN+ 39: Hall vs. Silva

    ESPN+ Prelims:


    Fight #1: Natividad (DEBUT) vs. Johns
    Natividad (+158) 0.75u

    Fight #2: Jacoby vs. Ledet
    Jacoby+Ledet Goes Distance (+128) 0.35u
    Jacoby Decision (+175) 0.2u

    Hedge:
    Ledet Submission (+1400) 0.1u

    Fight #3: Witt vs. C. Williams
    Witt (-148) 1u to win 0.68u
    Witt+C. Williams Won’t Go Distance (+125) 0.4u
    Witt Submission (+850) 0.12u

    Hedge:
    C. Williams KO/TKO (+450) 0.16u

    Fight #4: Strickland vs. Marshman
    Parlays

    Fight #5: Yanez (DEBUT) vs. V. Rodriguez (DEBUT)
    Yanez ITD (-146) 1.46u to win 1u
    Yanez Submission (+1600) 0.1u

    Fight #6: A. Hernandez vs. Gruetzemacher
    A. Hernandez Submission (+700) 0.15u

    Main Card:

    Fight #7: Green vs. Moises
    Green (-170) 1u to win 0.59u
    Green Decision (-133) 0.27u to win 0.2u
    Green -3.5 (-125) 0.75u to win 0.6u

    Fight #8: Hardy vs. Greene
    No Bet

    Fight #9: Holland vs. Ontiveros (DEBUT)
    No Bet

    Fight #10: Mitchell vs. Fili
    Mitchell+Fili Goes Distance (-120) 0.3u to win 0.25u
    Mitchell (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Mitchell Decision (+250) 0.2u

    Hedge:
    Fili Decision (+250) 0.3u

    Fight #11: U. Hall vs. Silva
    U. Hall KO/TKO (+200) 0.5u

    Straight Parlays:
    Strickland/Yanez (-170) 1.28u to win 0.75u
    Yanez/Green (-143) 1.82u to win 1.27u
    Strickland/Green (-140) 0.94u to win 0.67u

    Prop Parlays:
    Green+Moises GD/Mitchell+Fili GD (+174) 0.22u
    Great line on Bobby green

  10. #45
    wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-12
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 6475

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    UFC on ESPN+ 39: Hall vs. Silva

    ESPN+ Prelims:


    Fight #1: Natividad (DEBUT) vs. Johns
    Natividad (+158) 0.75u

    Fight #2: Jacoby vs. Ledet
    Jacoby+Ledet Goes Distance (+128) 0.35u
    Jacoby Decision (+175) 0.2u

    Hedge:
    Ledet Submission (+1400) 0.1u

    Fight #3: Witt vs. C. Williams
    Witt (-148) 1u to win 0.68u
    Witt+C. Williams Won’t Go Distance (+125) 0.4u
    Witt Submission (+850) 0.12u

    Hedge:
    C. Williams KO/TKO (+450) 0.16u

    Fight #4: Strickland vs. Marshman
    Parlays

    Fight #5: Yanez (DEBUT) vs. V. Rodriguez (DEBUT)
    Yanez ITD (-146) 1.46u to win 1u
    Yanez Submission (+1600) 0.1u

    Fight #6: A. Hernandez vs. Gruetzemacher
    A. Hernandez Submission (+700) 0.15u

    Main Card:

    Fight #7: Green vs. Moises
    Green (-170) 1u to win 0.59u
    Green Decision (-133) 0.27u to win 0.2u
    Green -3.5 (-125) 0.75u to win 0.6u

    Fight #8: Hardy vs. Greene
    No Bet

    Fight #9: Holland vs. Ontiveros (DEBUT)
    No Bet

    Fight #10: Mitchell vs. Fili
    Mitchell+Fili Goes Distance (-120) 0.3u to win 0.25u
    Mitchell (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Mitchell Decision (+250) 0.2u

    Hedge:
    Fili Decision (+250) 0.3u

    Fight #11: U. Hall vs. Silva
    U. Hall KO/TKO (+200) 0.5u

    Straight Parlays:
    Strickland/Yanez (-170) 1.28u to win 0.75u
    Yanez/Green (-143) 1.82u to win 1.27u
    Strickland/Green (-140) 0.94u to win 0.67u

    Prop Parlays:
    Green+Moises GD/Mitchell+Fili GD (+174) 0.22u
    Good luck Hugo, thanks for sharing. Going to sit back and enjoy this one, hope everyone gets to do the same, cheers

  11. #46
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 87,030
    Betpoints: 15714

    0.2u Dustin Jacoby by Points +175
    0.2u Dustin Jacoby in Round 2 by KO/TKO or DQ +800


    1.1u Jason Witt -165
    1.1u Cole Williams vs Jason Witt - Goes the Distance - No +120
    0.2u Cole Williams By KO,TKO OR DQ +432


    1.1u Sean Strickland Wins Inside Distance +140
    0.2u Jack Marshman by KO/TKO or DQ +600


    1.1u Adrian Yanez by KO/TKO or DQ -150
    0.2u Adrian Yanez in Round 1 by KO/TKO or DQ +175
    0.2u Adrian Yanez in Round 2 by KO/TKO or DQ +500


    0.25u Alexander Hernandez By Submission +700


    1.1u Parlay
    Sean Strickland -410
    Adrian Yanez -499
    Alexander Hernandez -449
    (+148)


    1.1u Bobby Green by Points -160
    0.2u Thiago Moises By Submission +559


    1.1u TOTAL o1˝-123 - (Maurice Greene vrs Greg Hardy)


    1.1u Parlay
    Bobby Green -311
    Greg Hardy -330
    Kevin Holland -777
    (-106)


    1.1u Andre Fili +110


    No bet on the main event.

  12. #47
    frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-17
    Posts: 2,759
    Betpoints: 995

    What a KO!! Flopped like a fish out of water

  13. #48
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,772
    Betpoints: 10119

    Wasn't Sean Strickland a welterweight?





    Wonder why he moved up to middleweight here.

  14. #49
    frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-17
    Posts: 2,759
    Betpoints: 995

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Wasn't Sean Strickland a welterweight?





    Wonder why he moved up to middleweight here.
    He looks pretty good so far

  15. #50
    209 Life
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-18
    Posts: 832
    Betpoints: 2192

    Love the talking

  16. #51
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Added Hedge:
    V. Rodriguez KO/TKO (+1200) 0.2u

  17. #52
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 983
    Betpoints: 12377

    Huge really got great lines this event cant even follow pick or two

  18. #53
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Live Betting:
    V. Rodriguez (+360) 0.3u during R1

  19. #54
    THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,880
    Betpoints: 14

    wow

  20. #55
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Added Hedge:
    Moises Submission (+600) 0.35u

  21. #56
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Added:
    A. Hernandez Decision (+155) 0.25u

  22. #57
    THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,880
    Betpoints: 14

    Wow, another one.....

  23. #58
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 87,030
    Betpoints: 15714

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    1.1u Parlay
    Sean Strickland -410
    Adrian Yanez -499
    Alexander Hernandez -449
    (+148)
    This was a mistake.

    It should be -120

    It cashed though
    Points Awarded:

    Sanity Check gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Sanity Check gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #59
    TheLastOlympian7
    TheLastOlympian7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-20
    Posts: 60
    Betpoints: 90

    5 fight parlay
    Dustin Jacoby -435
    Sean Strickland -445
    Adrian Yanez -635
    Alexander Hernandez -615
    Bobby Green -420
    1 unit to win 2.51 units

    Kevin Holland -910 (lol) 1 unit to win 1.11 units
    Maurice Green +280 1 unit to win 3.8 units
    Bryce Mitchell -135 1 unit to win 1.74 units
    Uriah Hall -230 1 unit to win 1.68 units

    may or may not follow hugo with some of his bets in terms of finishes/going the distance or not

  25. #60
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Live Betting:
    Moises (+144) 0.5u during R2

  26. #61
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Live Betting:
    Moises (+279) 0.25u after R2

  27. #62
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    Live Betting:
    Moises (+310) 0.25u during R3

    Very close fight so far.

  28. #63
    Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-16
    Posts: 12,915
    Betpoints: 3835

    29-28 Green for me but going for that kimura in R3 was a big mistake. Close fight.

  29. #64
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,772
    Betpoints: 10119

    Bullshit judges.

    Bobby Green won that.

  30. #65
    TheLastOlympian7
    TheLastOlympian7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-20
    Posts: 60
    Betpoints: 90

    never know what judges see, i also have it 29-28 Green but Moisis did more damage while Green had more volume

    all 3 29-28 for Thiago. wow.

  31. #66
    THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,880
    Betpoints: 14

    yup Green blew it with that kimura attempt

  32. #67
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,772
    Betpoints: 10119

    All Moises did is hold Green in round 3 and be elbowed in the face.

    That's not winning anyone anything.

  33. #68
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 61,567
    Betpoints: 38

    What up everyone? I'm getting murdered with this event so far .. I had Green by decision, that stung!!!

    I'm loading up on Hall ITD in the main.. 45 years old is old.. It's a young mans sport.. We'll see though, Silva looked in shape at weigh ins..

  34. #69
    TheLastOlympian7
    TheLastOlympian7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-20
    Posts: 60
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What up everyone? I'm getting murdered with this event so far .. I had Green by decision, that stung!!!

    I'm loading up on Hall ITD in the main.. 45 years old is old.. It's a young mans sport.. We'll see though, Silva looked in shape at weigh ins..
    hard to go off weigh ins, Khabib looks bad at weigh ins last weekend lol

    also nothing worse than losing that last parlay bet. 4/5

  35. #70
    frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-17
    Posts: 2,759
    Betpoints: 995

    11-4 green on MMA decisions

First 12345 Last
Top