JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^^Cote KO prop (chin or body) does have decent value..

I hedged with it myself against the Cowboy straight.... I do think Cowboy has a slight speed and striking advantage with his kicks and I really don't think it's likely Cote wins this fight by decision.. Gotta consider Cote's last 2 decision losses were to Wonderboy and Cung Le.. Both kickers like Cowboy...

Pending6/18/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1129 Cote wins by TKO/KO +428* vs Any other result

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

IMO Cowboy fights best when he is the bigger/stronger person and walks forward ---this will be tough for him....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cowboy may just chop down the legs of Cote, bust up that surgically repaired knee of his.. I'm afraid Cote isn't gonna have an answer for this below if the fight drags on... Cowboy has quick deadly kicks.. UP or DOWN..

Becareful betting on Cote people.. Cowboy fairs well in non title fights as well..

Made Eddie quit...

Made Melvin do the drunken dance..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-16-16 at 04:28 PM.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I think Cowboy is going to fukk him up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I think Cowboy is going to fukk him up.
    Yep I got that feeling too UNC....

That's why the bulk of my money is on Cowboy straight and a sprinkle with this little parlay below... Did hedge a bunch with the Cote KO prop though just in case....

$60.40 $447.00 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 6/18/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Thompson wins inside distance +200* vs Not Thompson inside distance
    Pending 6/18/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1109 Cerrone wins inside distance +180* vs Not Cerrone inside distance

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep I got that feeling too UNC....

That's why the bulk of my money is on Cowboy straight and a sprinkle with this little parlay below... Did hedge a bunch with the Cote KO prop though just in case....

$60.40 $447.00 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 6/18/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Thompson wins inside distance +200* vs Not Thompson inside distance
    Pending 6/18/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1109 Cerrone wins inside distance +180* vs Not Cerrone inside distance
    I'm not confident that Cowboy will KO Cote. I think if he gets a finish it will likely be a submission. Cote's only KO/TKO loss was a knee injury against Anderson Silva. Most of Cowboy's wins come by submission and Cote has 3 submission losses.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I'm not confident that Cowboy will KO Cote. I think if he gets a finish it will likely be a submission. Cote's only KO/TKO loss was a knee injury against Anderson Silva. Most of Cowboy's wins come by submission and Cote has 3 submission losses.
    If Côte doesn't KO him he wins the Decision... Côte is a black belt and has a great chin and KO power in his hands. Only way Cowboy wins is if he lands a clean head kick.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Here's a parlay I have right now
    Côte by TKO
    McDonald by TKO
    Alvey by TKO
    $7.50 wins $1406.18

I did hit a similar one on the Garbrant card

Story by DEC
    Stephens by DEC
    Garbrandt by KO
    $25 won $550
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Ty$ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Maybe you guys are right, Patrick Cote is on a winning streak and looked damn good in recent fights.. A manly fighter that is tough as shiit is Cote.... Knocked out Josh Burkman which is not easy to do.. Certainly has a hard head and chin.. Fighting in Canada also and should bring it.....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Patrick-Cote-6612

Still I think if Cowboy can stand with Patrick and begin to chop his legs.. After a few rounds that knee will buckle just like Cowboy did to Eddie Alverez.. If Cowboy doesn't get caught early on and lasts I think Cote starts looking to protect his legs and that's when Cowboy can land the head kick and end the fight.. Deliver a head kick KO just like he did to John Makdessi a year ago..

If Cowboy fights smart he could get Cote to quit with a leg injury.. I can see that happening.. He does train out of Jackson Wink and I'm sure he'll implement those leg kicks in the fight plan..

Patrick Cote has weak joints to begin with and fights a bit flat footed.. He could fold like a cheap suit in the 2nd or 3rd round if that knee gets worked over early.. Referee stoppage by KO it should be or head kick KO..

I'm still waiting for those round props to come out... May still throw some change on 2nd and 3rd round finish for Cowboy..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-17-16 at 12:12 AM.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

- 3 round fight.. Judges may have no reservations against screwing Cerrone out of a decision, or Cote may just earn it... There were talks on MMA Meltdown on Fight Network about Cerrone out drinking and fishing and shit with his buddies (which, admittedly, seems par for his course) but still... matchmaking in UFC is solid and Cote is definitely able to grind out a dirty decision.. I think I'll stay away from this one, period. Draw?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Anybody betting Chris beal? He is moving back up to 135lbs after horrible stint at 125lbs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Anybody betting Chris beal? He is moving back up to 135lbs after horrible stint at 125lbs.
    Yes I am..

$120.00 $100.00 Pending 6/18/16 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1802 Chris Beal -120* vs Joe Soto

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Yes I am..

$120.00 $100.00 Pending 6/18/16 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1802 Chris Beal -120* vs Joe Soto
    I think soto is shot. Too many blows to head. That dillashaw fight he took alot damage.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Let's FUKKING go RORY MAC.

PaperTrail07

JIBBERS....Cote dosent get punked around the octagon with leg kicks....wont happen....he is tough and fighting smart and well at the moment IMO.....cowboy usually loses to stronger fighters
    ^^ Maybe you guys are right, Patrick Cote is on a winning streak and looked damn good in recent fights.. A manly fighter that is tough as shiit is Cote.... Knocked out Josh Burkman which is not easy to do.. Certainly has a hard head and chin.. Fighting in Canada also and should bring it.....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Patrick-Cote-6612

Still I think if Cowboy can stand with Patrick and begin to chop his legs.. After a few rounds that knee will buckle just like Cowboy did to Eddie Alverez.. If Cowboy doesn't get caught early on and lasts I think Cote starts looking to protect his legs and that's when Cowboy can land the head kick and end the fight.. Deliver a head kick KO just like he did to John Makdessi a year ago..

If Cowboy fights smart he could get Cote to quit with a leg injury.. I can see that happening.. He does train out of Jackson Wink and I'm sure he'll implement those leg kicks in the fight plan..

Patrick Cote has weak joints to begin with and fights a bit flat footed.. He could fold like a cheap suit in the 2nd or 3rd round if that knee gets worked over early.. Referee stoppage by KO it should be or head kick KO..

I'm still waiting for those round props to come out... May still throw some change on 2nd and 3rd round finish for Cowboy..

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

rory mac 1.5 unit play
    cote .5 units
    jcalderwood .5 units
    may do a small mcrory/markos/bagotinov/elias theo or beal parlay as well

PaperTrail07

Thoughts for anyone betting Rory---I am not but maybe a hundo here...
    MacDonald wins by TKO/KO +533

PaperTrail07

this.....1733 McCrory wins by TKO/KO +414

PaperTrail07

1929 Alvey wins by TKO/KO +465

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Thoughts for anyone betting Rory---I am not but maybe a hundo here...
    MacDonald wins by TKO/KO +533

nice call paper, ill prob throw something small on that as well, 5 round fight i could definitely see him getting a stoppage
    we havent seen wonderboy go through a tough war yet and rory is the one guy who can bring it out ,well see if he can handle the fire
    +533 is great odds if youre backing rory

regarding other 2, the mcrory one scares me because he could sub or decision him as well
    and alvey im not to impressed with , but if youre on alvey already his likely chance of winnings is tko/ko so id definitiely take that instead of alvey straight moneyline

PaperTrail07

For sure....Alvey has the KO power....he is not the best fighter but If he wins-I see it going down like that....Odds are there..Was thinking the same with Rory....if he takes all Thompson can throw---he could eventually wear him down into a TKO....
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    nice call paper, ill prob throw something small on that as well, 5 round fight i could definitely see him getting a stoppage
    we havent seen wonderboy go through a tough war yet and rory is the one guy who can bring it out ,well see if he can handle the fire
    +533 is great odds if youre backing rory

regarding other 2, the mcrory one scares me because he could sub or decision him as well
    and alvey im not to impressed with , but if youre on alvey already his likely chance of winnings is tko/ko so id definitiely take that instead of alvey straight moneyline

LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

So do you guys think Wonderboy's obliteration of Big Rigg was more of a fade of Hendricks and his camp change than it was the statement/ coming out party for wonderboy ?

Also regarding Rory, he took quite the beating the last time out, could that war have degraded him physically / mentally enough to change him as a fighter or cause him to lose a step?

Wonderboy definitely has less miles on him. Rory has also had over a year off..

Idk I'm back and forth on this fight .. Ty$ has been on fire lately .. Hard to pick against him right now but I'm leaning on Wonderbread. I don't see Rory taking him down if hendricks couldnt but then again he didn't really get going that fight ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    this.....1733 McCrory wins by TKO/KO +414
    Half of McCrory's wins have come by sub.. His last 2 fight wins were by sub.. Just saying. +414 is alot though for the KO. Good luck Paper!!.. I'll be pulling for you to hit that.....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tamdan-McCrory-16470

I played it safer...

$150.00 $157.50 Pending 6/18/16 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1709 McCrory wins inside distance +105* vs Not McCrory inside distance

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LBfightlife View Post
    So do you guys think Wonderboy's obliteration of Big Rigg was more of a fade of Hendricks and his camp change than it was the statement/ coming out party for wonderboy ?

Also regarding Rory, he took quite the beating the last time out, could that war have degraded him physically / mentally enough to change him as a fighter or cause him to lose a step?

Wonderboy definitely has less miles on him. Rory has also had over a year off..

Idk I'm back and forth on this fight .. Ty$ has been on fire lately .. Hard to pick against him right now but I'm leaning on Wonderbread. I don't see Rory taking him down if hendricks couldnt but then again he didn't really get going that fight ...
    Probably a combination of both, Wonderboy peeking and JH fading a bit.. Really a bad stylistic match up standing in that fight for Johnny though in all reality....

PaperTrail07

1825 Beal wins in round 3 +1825

PaperTrail07

I like it JIBBBERS

PaperTrail07

1611 Cirkunov wins by 3 round decision +471

PaperTrail07

I better stop clicking around @! Pumped for this Card LOL.....Lets GO.....sleeper card for sure...great matchups from top to bottom...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Ready to go

2 units Rory MacDonald -115
    1 unit Chris Beal -120

Good luck everyone

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cowboy and Wonderboy for the win fellas!!!.. Lock and load and you heard in here first, ooops I mean last.... Done deal chalk it up anyways!!!

This is ain't Canada day sorry fellas!!!...I do like Rory and Patrick though as fighters and people but I just don't think they can win in these match ups....

Wonderboy is the definition of the gentleman bad ass, Donald Cowboy just kicks ass and takes numbers literally.. Both top of the food chain fighters in the UFC... Rory and Cote not so much.. Rory Mac is pretty solid though I can't lie..

Stick to the Hockey my north of border friends!!! Gotta back your Countrymen though I understand...

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Cote it'd tko body shots calling it now. That's the blueprint to beating cerrone.

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

I like Saggo as Silva goes through periods of inactivity on the feet. Should be a close, competitive fight. Anybody agree Saggo just a bit better. Also saw the line come down to -140, hope it keeps going down.

lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Wonderboy has also lost Weidman this camp as he's out needing surgery.
    Obviously that's going to have some type of effect on his wrestling.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave lokihayze 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by lokihayze View Post
    Wonderboy has also lost Weidman this camp as he's out needing surgery.
    Obviously that's going to have some type of effect on his wrestling.

yup, another reason i was high on rory .. good eye
    Points Awarded:

lokihayze gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

mentally, i think Rory has more weight on his shoulders, expecting a lil girl in a couple weeks, hasnt faught in a year, Bellator is just waiting to throw a big number at him, wonderboy has his sights on the belt, gonna be a great fight, i really dig both these guys

First 123456 ... Last