packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    for those that are saying ali dodged the draft. well, educate yourself before you start spewing nonsense... all the wars aren't for freedom. all the wars are for profit for the selected few.

He still dodged regardless,not that he was the only one.

Alot kids had to fight.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

I know and that was an awful thing. It did expose something rotten in the presidency and government.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

You know what killed it for me liking famous athletes like Ali is that he gave up his birth name and became a front runner for the Muslim faith, Tyson did the same, so did Kareem.. They all seemed to do this at time of anger in their lives and or displeasure of their surroundings and or Country..

All kooks if you ask me.. Great fighters and athletes sure, out spoken and charismatic for sure.. All probably decent human beings as they all got up in age I guess..

Still that militant Muslim faith conversion they all took is upsetting and unnerving to me.. Anyone that converts to the Muslim faith out of displeasure, hate and anger has a few screws loose... That's my opinion..
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You know what killed it for me liking famous athletes like Ali is that he gave up his birth name and became a front runner for the Muslim faith, Tyson did the same, so did Kareem.. They all seemed to do this at time of anger in their lives and or displeasure of their surroundings and or Country..

All kooks if you ask me.. Great fighters and athletes sure, out spoken and charismatic for sure.. All probably decent human beings as they all got up in age I guess..

Still that militant Muslim faith conversion they all took is upsetting and unnerving to me.. Anyone that converts to the Muslim faith out of displeasure, hate and anger has a few screws loose... That's my opinion..
    Its a fair point.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post

That man has more dignity, class, grace, intelligence --- dead --- than you and your ancestors combined will ever know.
    brooks is white trash. nothing more. talks loud but says nothing. life has passed his kind by and he is too ignorant to accept it let alone comprehend it.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

From what I have heard, his message was of peace, anti-war, for human rights.

Besides, white man has changed the names of many a black lives.

Why should n`t he be allowed?

No dis...

All good...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    He still dodged regardless,not that he was the only one.

Alot kids had to fight.
    well we have to change the paradigm. at least he stood up for what he believed in. a lot of kids fought and died for no reason. we all need to unite and fight. and when i say fight, i don't mean wars. these fukks use sayings like if you don't fight for your country you're not patriotic. but the truth of the matter is, you're not fighting for our country, you're fighting for the banksters. people are too dumb and brainwashed to realize this. all the wars since the united states was established, banksters are the only ones that won. they won every single wars while others have sacrificed their lives... it wasn't for freedom or for our liberty. that's all bullshit. even now, the next war isn't for our freedom, it'll be for the banksters.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 06-06-16 at 04:31 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

don't get me wrong, i support our troops 100% but i feel bad for them since they don't know what they're truly fighting for. all this isis and terroist bullshit is to put fear in our minds so that when these banksters start another war, they can have a reason to use our youths for their benefit. remember pat tillman? yeah the guy that quit the nfl to join the army to fight for our country? guess what happened to him? he was murdered since he was about to expose the real reason why we were in afghanistan. something big will happen in the near future and war isn't out of the question. they'll blame it on the terrorists or what not but it will happen in the name of freedom. all bullshit...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    From what I have heard, his message was of peace, anti-war, for human rights.

Besides, white man has changed the names of many a black lives.

Why should n`t he be allowed?

No dis...

All good...
    Well I'm sure that wasn't always the case..

Look at Tyson and his conversion to Islam, he turned Muslim in prison and came out even angrier and more mentally unstable. I'll eat your children, praise be to Allah, etc.. Just nuts and militant!! As Tyson got older he chilled and seems more peaceful these days. Meds probably helped with that. Same probably went with Ali..

I just don't like any of it.. I'll say that it's also a bit ironic that all ended up with very serious health issues in their life. Did that happen by chance? I don't think so... I don't see this happening to other top athletes of this magnitude that turned to Christ..

Ali Parkinsons, Kareem leukemia cancer, Tyson on going mental illness and depression issues....

http://time.com/4358041/muhammad-ali...-abdul-jabbar/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-06-16 at 05:01 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    brooks is white trash. nothing more. talks loud but says nothing. life has passed his kind by and he is too ignorant to accept it let alone comprehend it.

lol the shit you make up. Similar to the Cassius Clay's brainwasher.

packerd_00

well we have to change the paradigm. at least he stood up for what he believed in. a lot of kids fought and died for no reason. we all need to unite and fight. and when i say fight, i don't mean wars. these fukks use sayings like if you don't fight for your country you're not patriotic. but the truth of the matter is, you're not fighting for our country, you're fighting for the banksters. people are too dumb and brainwashed to realize this. all the wars since the united states was established, banksters are the only ones that won. they won every single wars while others have sacrificed their lives... it wasn't for freedom or for our liberty. that's all bullshit. even now, the next war isn't for our freedom, it'll be for the banksters.
    Back then these kids didn't have much of a choice id assume,its either you go to jail,move to Canada or claim your homosexual.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Back then these kids didn't have much of a choice id assume,its either you go to jail,move to Canada or claim your homosexual.
    yeah that's why i feel bad for all the vets. especially the ones that didn't have choices...

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Look at Tyson and his conversion to Islam, he turned Muslim in prison and came out even angrier and more mentally unstable. I'll eat your children, praise be to Allah, etc.. Just nuts and militant!! As Tyson got older he chilled and seems more peaceful these days. Meds probably helped with that. Same probably went with Ali..

I just don't like any of it.. I'll say that it's also a bit ironic that all ended up with very serious health issues in their life. Did that happen by chance? I don't think so... I don't see this happening to other top athletes of this magnitude that turned to Christ..

Ali Parkinsons, Kareem leukemia cancer, Tyson on going mental illness and depression issues....

Yes Jesus punished them for converting because they were top athletes

packerd_00

yeah that's why i feel bad for all the vets. especially the ones that didn't have choices...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Yes Jesus punished them for converting because they were top athletes
    I didn't say that.. I'm not an extreme bible thumper but I call it as I see it..

Here is an example that just popped into my head - Evander Holyfield seems to be doing just fine these days with his health and he was into Jesus.. Here is a guy undersized and over achieved as a fighter and gave it up to Christ... Played by the rules and didn't bite off ears..

Just saying if he were Muslim do you think his life would have played out the same? I don't think so....

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I didn't say that.. I'm not an extreme bible thumper but I call it as I see it..

Here is an example that just popped into my head - Evander Holyfield seems to be doing just fine these days with his health and he was into Jesus.. Here is a guy undersized and over achieved as a fighter and gave it up to Christ... Played by the rules and didn't bite off ears..

Just saying if he were Muslim do you think his life would have played out the same? I don't think so....
    you might be on to something. I'm hearing kimbo slice converted too

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    sometimes cut backwards through threads that I have posted in...

this above made me laugh.

Fukkin brook-trout!

PittsburghPlayer

your views I respect.

The message I took from the article is...

Ali stood for truth, justice and told rich white men - in a nice way - to go fukk themselves.

That is "power" - put to good use!!

he was not perfect.
    Frankly, most white people would be mighty angry if we had to walk for even one day - in the shoes of a black man in the 60`s, 50`s, 40`s...

I can`t imagine what it must feel like to be hated for the color of your skin...

it was a different world back then.

it is still a mess, but the blacks lived through hell here in America.

murder... just plain hell.

they still do in various places. as do whites...

First 1234